3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Warning going to buy the game. (Mafia 3)

Guys, there is such a thing. It is clear the money is yours and you decide where and what to spend it on. Came here mafia 3. I have repeatedly warned that the series is dead. The second part is ambiguous and rather mediocre game on 6 out of 10. The plot was lame, the main character stupidly floated a log in for the entire game, implicitly performing the same missions. Everything else was pretty mediocre. Cardboard city, the boring shooting, the lack of interesting side missions and so on. The only thing that could surprise is the presence of any of the atmosphere of those years. Music, cars, interiors, etc.

In the end, as we know, after such a failure, to trust the Czechs to do the third part of the publisher already could not afford. Why we formed a new team. The Czechs of course participated in development, but they have not determined the focus and concept of the game world.
The new managers decided to move the series towards a sort of retro-Thriller about sixties. If mafia 1 and 2 it is rather an attempt to be inspired by such films as once in America and the godfather. The third mafia I more like the atmosphere of films such as Serpico, Taxi driver, American Gangster and others.
Of course it's good. But could the developers pull the series?

I personally doubted it. It showed that the developers did not inspire me. The game was not surprising nor intriguing plot and characters, neither study city, no rethinking of any old mechanic. In fact looked like a normal game and a GTA clone without offering absolutely nothing of his own. About advertising campaign with live actors generally keep quiet. If the game is shallow, then all that remains is to remove trailers with live actors.

Well, in the end. Game as I understand it was released in several countries. And the first evaluation of players say that the game really failed. The game only 24% positive reviews. So I just want to advise not to hurry with the purchase. Wait for reviews, wait for the iron tests. 2000 rubles can be spent on more interesting and already well established games.

101 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

Thanks for the warning.
Not worth buying.
And for free?
Heh, heh... the Freebie is not worth the money.

A
ALLexeIka 28.07.20

Protocol10
I might agree about third mafia what to buy especially there is nothing, but only for the first part do not drive!!! The first part was a masterpiece, but shit it's your opinion is compiled of nothing - I don't know a whole lot of mafia do not go to criticize scaletron!!!

A
Aleksandr Severin 28.07.20

People know, taste and color .... I 1 mafia 2 that much, I think I'll go 3 times ....however the selection of developers about the period of time is not very ( really a clone of GTA 3 and Vay Siti , the current graphs on the screen) but the story itself is worthy of the mafia to play the 3rd part .I bought , and I am sure all the haters are here zaserat, after hacking (if you will) do will download those 40 GB and will gratite evenings .

C
Chestir 28.07.20

Analyst))) hi) there is a fun, largely due to Locke fps) then developed and fixed it... and you from DANGER! The negative reviews) uzhos ) gg Niger... and in GTA Niger nobody played? or is there normal?) I do not care what the hero in the game) I'm not racist) and read threads and comments about gg so we have a country of racists) or just shkololo racists)

C
Chestir 28.07.20

Alexander Severin
agree ) I myself presages long drive and did not regret)

A
ALLexeIka 28.07.20

Chestir
It is not racism, Italians, and especially the mafia is not digested eggplant. Here the very idea of mafia zaladilos slow-witted wardrobe eggplant with a shotgun. I want a game about the mafia, and receive game butcher. Then would be called the revenge, but not mafia 3.

C
Chestir 28.07.20

ALLexeIka
Half-agree, also surprised about the fact that he made black. But they will pass that hatred of a black man in those years, the atmosphere. view really. I wonder at least. to play, and then the view finally to be, not to say that seen in the current from the commercials) you first need to touch, see, feel, and there already to draw any conclusions)

T
Thorgal 28.07.20

Did the pre-order Mafia 3, Watch 2 dogs and 2 Dishonered. The game will be released, wait for the patches and play. In the spring approximately.
Now I Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Will get my hands on Mafia 3. At the time...

S
Sergey1147 28.07.20

Don't know what the author writes and why he wants to warn? I Mafia 1 took place 7 times and Mafia 2 is not less than the first part. The plot of the game is much higher than in the gta. Mafia 2 is really a masterpiece. And no one was against the Czechs that would have done the sequel, and Mafia 3. Just a company Illusion Softworks has ceased to exist, as is the case with many studios. And that the Czechs are the authors of this remarkable series. I personally look forward to and despite the fact that the time is quarter to one in the morning, I waited about forty minutes before leaving. And then go to bed.

l
lokkie 28.07.20

Judging by the video, even in GTA life more. Here the desert what with the legwork.
In the second part the cops were stopped for traffic violations, fines were discharged. The third cut is even. Just run like mad for jobs. In General, very good that they are so many things revealed before the release.
Not what to buy, personally I have it and play it is not going to.

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Protocol10
Not a valid comparison, we suggest you don't eat poop, not eating meat, because he's a vegetarian that meat is never eaten.

H
Henta 28.07.20

Game, play two hours, very skeptical of the new part, but for a couple of hours before the release pre-ordered the Curling iron and regret. The author can not listen to, the incentive for all the negative reviews about the lock at 30 fps is written.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Bupycop
If I didn't eat meat, then by this logic I would not play in the series gta, watchdogs, assasins creed and similar games where the action takes place in an open world, and specifically in a particular city. But I played, so it turns out that I'm not vegetarian.

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Protocol10
Re-read your thread, you suggest not to buy the game MAFIA 3 based on reviews the incentive, which negatively expressed only about Loka, 30 fps, about the gameplay, open world, etc., you did not say a word, and in the previous parts did not play, the question is, what are you doing here? What do you care who and how many people will buy the game?

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Bupycop
Reread my first post. I wrote that I advise you not to hurry with the purchase. And now you two questions:

1 do you Understand the difference between advice not to hurry with the purchase and advice not to buy the game?
2 the Second question is rather rhetorical. Why do people interpretiruya other people's words in their own way?

what are you doing here?
I created a theme, expressed in their opinion and sit in my topic. I'm interested to hear people's opinion. Don't like it, create your own theme with your opinion.

What do you care who and how many people will buy the game?
Quality games should pay off and make profit. Poor Vice versa, respectively. I care about this issue. And in General, interesting is the reaction of the buyers.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 28.07.20

Mr obvious! We haven't buy the game if they have no multiplayer and not a witch.

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Protocol10
Okay, if you do not reach, I will say briefly. Your opinion is not necessary, and obviously no one will consider, for you at least not a fan of the mafia, even time was not playing in one of the parts of the series.

U
Uilenspiegel 28.07.20

What is this schmuck and why he believes it has the right someone that can safetywall?

A
Artifeks 28.07.20

As a grandmother at the entrance, without any you decide what to buy and what not. Damn so Much text and proof 0

P
Pecenenkin 28.07.20

Protocol10
Plus or minus I agree. After the first part, the rest that is, the second and especially the third one came out so-so. Beat the first part in the plan of the whole, I think will not ever and no Studio developer. For me, the first part of the game (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven) is a reference.