3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Warning going to buy the game. (Mafia 3)

Guys, there is such a thing. It is clear the money is yours and you decide where and what to spend it on. Came here mafia 3. I have repeatedly warned that the series is dead. The second part is ambiguous and rather mediocre game on 6 out of 10. The plot was lame, the main character stupidly floated a log in for the entire game, implicitly performing the same missions. Everything else was pretty mediocre. Cardboard city, the boring shooting, the lack of interesting side missions and so on. The only thing that could surprise is the presence of any of the atmosphere of those years. Music, cars, interiors, etc.

In the end, as we know, after such a failure, to trust the Czechs to do the third part of the publisher already could not afford. Why we formed a new team. The Czechs of course participated in development, but they have not determined the focus and concept of the game world.
The new managers decided to move the series towards a sort of retro-Thriller about sixties. If mafia 1 and 2 it is rather an attempt to be inspired by such films as once in America and the godfather. The third mafia I more like the atmosphere of films such as Serpico, Taxi driver, American Gangster and others.
Of course it's good. But could the developers pull the series?

I personally doubted it. It showed that the developers did not inspire me. The game was not surprising nor intriguing plot and characters, neither study city, no rethinking of any old mechanic. In fact looked like a normal game and a GTA clone without offering absolutely nothing of his own. About advertising campaign with live actors generally keep quiet. If the game is shallow, then all that remains is to remove trailers with live actors.

Well, in the end. Game as I understand it was released in several countries. And the first evaluation of players say that the game really failed. The game only 24% positive reviews. So I just want to advise not to hurry with the purchase. Wait for reviews, wait for the iron tests. 2000 rubles can be spent on more interesting and already well established games.

101 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
What is not clear? That is extremely excited to pay 2000 rubles for raw, crude and ideologically a secondary product.

N
NightHawkreal 28.07.20

Something reviews is not very good, everyone complains about the count.

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 28.07.20

Protocol10
KEK, what a horror. Well done, saved the 2K I spent the money on the game...and no regrets. Hardly will you believe the stupid hamster(For, Istisna, and its the only correct opinion) but I was not happy part 3. I even thought that the series should be limited only to 1 part. But I liked part 3. It is more vigorous, beautiful(Yes, graphics not up to par and does not match High Syst. requirements) but quite watchable. And Yes, I wasn't expecting a masterpiece. Hell, I expected that the game will fail miserably like Watch Dogs, but...for me personally, this did not happen.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
You may not regret it, the incentive for a few hours 1500 reviews from people who regretted. And I'm not saying that my opinion is the only correct one. I was advised not to rush to buy, wait for reviews and feedback. Because everything in advance talked about the fact that I can pull the project.

D

Protocol10
Well, their choice. Your mistake is that you don't see people who LIKE this game. If anyone she liked-stupid hamsters and greedy.

V
Vanya Rygalov 28.07.20

Protocol10 wrote:
. Exchanged a few words and got the job. Go somewhere and stupidly killed off
without tension, a simple and austere - normalno
Protocol10 wrote:
No pretty Intro scenes, no performances, no interesting flow
and thank God, that there is no unnecessary blah-blah-blah
Protocol10 wrote:
About highlighting enemies through walls, do not say anything.
anyone. under pivasik go, again without tension, figley these freaks to look for

Protocol10 wrote:
Not only as a triumph of justice, today's post is not called.
Gloat? Understand and welcome.

Protocol10
Dude, I love when someone under my economic zhlobizma (no shopping - only torrent, only free) customize is solid and reasonable justification.
Respect and thank you.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I consider the ratio of quality product to its value and advisability of purchase of this product against other competing products. There are games that worth buying on launch day for full price. These games are very, very small. There are games which, due to lots of technical flaws and weakness and ambiguity of the various aspects of the game deserve only to wait for sales. Stupidity is to buy the product for the money which he is not clearly not worth it.

If developers want to sell the game for full price, let them tense up and do everything as expected, but not trash in the hope that fans will snap up the game due to the fame of the brand. I take it as a divorce and kidalovo.

A
Aleksey Kayander 28.07.20

after 1300 hours of GTA online with 60 personnel, mafia personnel, 30 in General play is not possible! really looking forward to the patch, I hope it is not tightened

D

Protocol10
For example. What can you buy in October for full price, in your opinion?

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
You're welcome. Alternatively, to download a torrent, and to kill in the beer a couple of nights, not a bad option.

M
Marsj 28.07.20

The forecaster whether the second part of Dishonored?

D

Marsj
He did not succeed. All the shit for consumers-hamsters. Who I agree is a clever, adequate, and just a good man. Who can be against stupid herd, the hamsters, Bambito.

M
Marsj 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
I agree that tripping is not a child.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Gears of War 4 it would be possible, but for a full price list for regional policy steam that is around 2 pounds

Additionally bf1 and tf2, but this is only for fans of multiplayer.

In principle all perhaps.

Marsj
The forecaster whether the second part of Dishonored?

Yes. 8 out of 10 pulls.

M
Marsj 28.07.20

Protocol10
So the game's not out yet and already eight.
And will be the topic on the release date of the game Buy the game, so come get some! :)
The incentive related Mafia 3 is already mixed. And Yes, the campaign mode-it still has not passed.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Marsj
You asked for my prediction. I tell you.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.07.20

what is PEK-PEK
if there is a good man that is not afraid to take Igor's little in it Urazaeva then let him take
and if fear spend 2000 rubles per cinematografiche myltse so the path and does not waste and is waiting for a detailed graphical analysis.

U
Uilenspiegel 28.07.20

A game that came out good.

M
Marsj 28.07.20

Uilenspiegel
Everything is simple, no need to compare the original game-Mafia-3. This is a different game.

R
Richards 28.07.20