3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 28.07.20 08:55 pm

Warning going to buy the game. (Mafia 3)

Guys, there is such a thing. It is clear the money is yours and you decide where and what to spend it on. Came here mafia 3. I have repeatedly warned that the series is dead. The second part is ambiguous and rather mediocre game on 6 out of 10. The plot was lame, the main character stupidly floated a log in for the entire game, implicitly performing the same missions. Everything else was pretty mediocre. Cardboard city, the boring shooting, the lack of interesting side missions and so on. The only thing that could surprise is the presence of any of the atmosphere of those years. Music, cars, interiors, etc.

In the end, as we know, after such a failure, to trust the Czechs to do the third part of the publisher already could not afford. Why we formed a new team. The Czechs of course participated in development, but they have not determined the focus and concept of the game world.
The new managers decided to move the series towards a sort of retro-Thriller about sixties. If mafia 1 and 2 it is rather an attempt to be inspired by such films as once in America and the godfather. The third mafia I more like the atmosphere of films such as Serpico, Taxi driver, American Gangster and others.
Of course it's good. But could the developers pull the series?

I personally doubted it. It showed that the developers did not inspire me. The game was not surprising nor intriguing plot and characters, neither study city, no rethinking of any old mechanic. In fact looked like a normal game and a GTA clone without offering absolutely nothing of his own. About advertising campaign with live actors generally keep quiet. If the game is shallow, then all that remains is to remove trailers with live actors.

Well, in the end. Game as I understand it was released in several countries. And the first evaluation of players say that the game really failed. The game only 24% positive reviews. So I just want to advise not to hurry with the purchase. Wait for reviews, wait for the iron tests. 2000 rubles can be spent on more interesting and already well established games.

101 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 28.07.20

Quote:
As the time changes and all sorts of tricks as in the second mafia is already getting old, then another time already.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 28.07.20

At 30 fps I do not care how the console the Mob. The city is deserted, but the picture is not something that would be off-putting. Barely survived the hour - gameplay zero interest zero, plot, too. A pity, as the setting is good, and the music is kind of...ehhhh. Although, originally, a penny did not put.

S
Strchi 28.07.20

Only torrent, and I'm glad they game is not even optimized

M
Marsj 28.07.20

Slonvprotivogaze
The music lover
Spoiler

x
xMortal 28.07.20

Kept minus!

P
Paiper999 28.07.20

We must not mention the mafia 3,and the adventures of Mike Tyson.

B
Bupycop 28.07.20

Protocol10
No one is punished, those who did not like the game, returned the money, those who have left the hope that it will tweak the patches left, what's the problem? You're not in the same game is not played, all your advice is based on estimates. Now these assessments, you can buy, seen in bad games a good score as the masterpiece, a game nobody buys. I never understand why you did this? Then that 5-year-olds buy the game? Who are not able to take decision? I am inclined to think that you're a normal rogue, which can get 2K a big problem and before you buy, you're weighing all for and against a few long days. For me also no problems to buy the game and return it, as I said above.

P
Protocol10 28.07.20

Bupycop
No one is punished, those who did not like the game, returned the money, those who have left the hope that it will tweak the patches left, what's the problem?

Well, let's say a back, that's good. A game bought on disk in the old pc and ps4 (for example http://forums.playground.ru/mafia_3/polzovateli_priobretyonnogo_litsenzionnogo_izdaniya_help-916842/)prying open the box with the game did not return.

You're not in the same game is not played, all your advice is based on estimates. Now these assessments, you can buy, seen in bad games a good score as the masterpiece, a game nobody buys.

No. I was advised at a time when no ratings, no reviews was not. Moreover, the game publisher has imposed an embargo on all reviews until the game's release, so-as feared low ratings. It was one of the signs. So as I studied the previews and gameplay. All signs I showed the game was bad.

I never understand why you did this? Then that 5-year-olds buy the game? Who are not able to take decision?
Just wanted to give information. To share their observations. Maybe someone can save a couple of thousand, as well as time and nerves.

I am inclined to think that you're a normal rogue, which can get 2K a big problem and before you buy, you're weighing all for and against a few long days.
Yeah, I'm just a regular rogue. You're right.

For me also no problems to buy the game and return it, as I said above.
I'm happy for you.

S
Sidorovich12 28.07.20

Don't know what tragedy to arrange something! He is not a fan of the game, but have friends who trudge through it. So, any game player will find, and haters were always in abundance. They would have tried that thread to make before Hait.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Sidorovich12 wrote:
They would have tried that thread to make before Hait.
Oh. the master is not alone, but a crowd of a few hundred people, the comparison is inappropriate

S
Saints319 28.07.20

Are you an idiot or what??
1 and 2 mafia, one of the best game storylines in the history of gaming industry.
Go to your shit-Stalker tedious play

F
Frender 28.07.20

As an armchair expert , I categorically declare , Mafia 3 - Fail , then only No mans Sky !!! -))

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 28.07.20

Simulator gathering Switches

S
Sidorovich12 28.07.20

pakaur
Well, why not? Developers on the strength of a pair of tens and thousands of haters. Here's a bunch.
SpoilerShit

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Sidorovich12
a few tens of developers with hundreds of millions of dollars to develop. you're yelling, or really think that alone without funding can good product AAA gash?

Sidorovich12 wrote:
and Hayter thousands
and the greedy even more

S
Sidorovich12 28.07.20

picaper wrote:
alone without funding can good product AAA gash?
As the saying goes the crowd and the old man can peel. If you have the brains, all things are possible. There are modders that alone make fashion sometimes better than the originals games.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Sidorovich12
Sidorovich12 wrote:
doing fashion sometimes better than the originals games.
from scratch write engine, the script, come up with dialogues voiced, rivet models, draw teksturki...
do not compare govnokod Petit DOE on Tits for orcs skurka and full game

S
Sidorovich12 28.07.20

pakaur
It does not matter. And those and others Prostye people, and for modders who sawing fashion alone without any stimulus from the outside I think is a feat. And the so-called professionals AAA grade recently rivet soapy crap which sometimes even happens to look disgusting, despite the fact that they can get good money.

p
pekabir 28.07.20

Sidorovich12
Hey, the same crap these gundalow... what is it you became a HATER?

S
Sidorovich12 28.07.20

pakaur
I am a critic , and haters are a dime a dozen . Besides, I'm just stating the facts, but the haters felled indiscriminately, if only bhaiti.