3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomad Ikzesten 28.07.20 10:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Street Fighter X Tekken)

Already played Street Fighter X Tekken? Share your experience with others!

If to speak in General terms, the game made me negative impression. Learning takes place very quickly. Advise him to go through when you first start the game only because the gameplay of this game is slightly different Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4. The possibility of getting your combos Oates virtually unchanged. There were so-called Stones, which enable special attacks. For example: in order to perform a normal attack Hadouken from Ruy need, as well as in Street Fighter 4, click next pix.PlayGround.ru , and here's a simplified attack pix.PlayGround.ru. It is also possible to change the partner during the game, i.e. before the battle, you pick not one character, but two. During the battle, if you are very much crippled, you can change your character(just like Mortal Kombat 2011), to crippled partner could sit and regain strength and continue the fight further. There is a new attack: Launcher, Boost Combo and Cross Rush, EX moves, Super Arts, Super Charge, Cross Arts, Cross Assault, Cross Cancel, and Pandora. Read more about them you can learn after training.
The ability to edit a character, too, has undergone some changes: now you don't just change the clothes color, you can repaint its individual parts.
In General, Street Fighter X Tekken is the good old Street Fighter 4 only with some innovations that are designed to diversify the gameplay and characters from the Tekken series.

Gameplay - 10
Graphics - 8
Sound and music - 8
Interface and control - 9

My rating: 9 out of 10.
121 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nicklos 28.07.20

You can download the incentive? Then what the heck, the library even the installation is not there!

N
Nomad Ikzesten 28.07.20

Nicklos
I pre-ordered this morning(for Vladivostoka time) I went into Steam clicked to install and start the download.

d
darth___vader 28.07.20

the game is worth buying?

Y
YDC 28.07.20

downloaded, played the game very much I advise everyone to play it, be sure to take the license.

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

Here's why I say: the Game is very very good (who does not accept the request to remain silent), my impressions going from the game is simply beautiful even more so Capcom finally brought to mind the difficulty levels in the game, ie they are responsible for their titles well for example, If I play for Ken'a and Ryu and beat me and I was very furious then I change the difficulty to easy and voila now don't beat me and I motosu. I like it's GRAPHICS, it is very very beautiful and colorful, even with the Tekken characters look cool on this chart. Also liked how the characters (some) are a show of faces in the execution of any movement (I then lay out the screens), I was very rassmeshili expression Heihachi Mishima's when he does a super combo, and especially rassmeshili super combo from Kuma, sama Yes it is the bear from Tekken, what is it: This is when Kuma hits the opponent with his paw then he falls and Kuma razvorachivaetsya and forgive Psdit or Farts so to speak on scientific opponent has to face and is presented a green cloud. What else liked the actual design of the game and especially character Selection, it is made better than in Street Fighter 4. Still liked all the girls in the game (Look beautiful) Ha, even very beautiful. And I especially ponravilsya Introductory Video clip and the music which plays in it, I call him on the phone that we started to better understand where the other is calling and where mA :D . Well that's all I liked. If you have something to say about my comment then say.

Y
YDC 28.07.20

sorry for using texmod not alter the players

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

YDC - Yes.....BUT nah, they re-doing?, let such and will, just the content should be such as to open all of

r
realhero1980 28.07.20

Game just love it! Unfortunately, I have no way to play either Marvel vs. Capcom or Mortal Combat, but this toy is very, very addictive! Waiting For Tekken X Street Fighter.

O
Ozon58 28.07.20

Really liked the game all day with each other were cut into it.

T
Tom X 28.07.20

The third day of sitting and can't get enough of. But the sad fact that CAPCOM is so messed with 12 supposedly DLC characters.

Y
YDC 28.07.20

Death_Cold
So they kind of just fall will be available for download like on the PC there is no hidden content.

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

YDC - I only Have them there THREE characters with THREE SF and Tekken. Is: SF - Dudley, Cody, Guy. and from Tekken - Gun Jack, Devil Jin and Anna Wiliams. Honestly, I tell MYSELF OH**L when I saw a hidden file called Devil Jin I have already Language in an accordion started to play with joy.

Y
YDC 28.07.20

okay maybe somebody will find a way to open them

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

YDC - Yes, maybe, but if not will find will have to wait until the DLC released.Better would have found a way to open them and especially Devil Jin'and he is in Tekken with one of those characters that I liked.

J
JD1486 28.07.20

Death_Cold
Posted at least skrinshoty or told where to find it? Maybe it's another batch of characters for DLC, but 12 characters which must be (presumably) in the fall:
SF: Guy/Cody, Elena/Dudley, and Sakura/Blanka.
Tekken: Lars/Alisa, Christie/Lei and Jack-X/Bryan.

as you can see neither Devil nor Jin Anne is not here.

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

Chris Redfield - I they are here where: E:\Игры\Street Fighter X Tekken\resource\Chr\dllc2u\
and there are two folders 1.Chrsm and 2.Chrdllc..... and Chrdllc are the characters Devil Jin and all the rest of what I wrote above.
I say at once I have a version 01.0.0 it is only in Russian translation and all and everything is original. But when I downloaded it it exactly 15-20 minutes checked downloadable content and it is not udevitelno me at the beginning of the game was not given the message that the saved file is not found, create new save?,.....but this message fiction not strange. Now I understand why.....

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

That's just what to do to open them I have no idea. Can replace standard?,...so not only will ruin the game...well, then what do I know.
Well will have to wait for the cheat what prog to open them otherwise without cheaters then you can not do.

Y
YDC 28.07.20

Death_Cold
Strangely I have no such folder, it will be interesting Evil Ryu, very much I like this character.

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

YDC - well, maybe you have another version I don't know. In short I seravno open nothing that you can do Nada to wait for some help from our hackers or wait for the DLC to open them.

Y
YDC 28.07.20

Are you sure that you have Devil Jin is, he did not seem to be part of the DLC characters for PC.