3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nomad Ikzesten 28.07.20 10:58 pm

Impressions of the game (Street Fighter X Tekken)

Already played Street Fighter X Tekken? Share your experience with others!

If to speak in General terms, the game made me negative impression. Learning takes place very quickly. Advise him to go through when you first start the game only because the gameplay of this game is slightly different Street Fighter 4 and Super Street Fighter 4. The possibility of getting your combos Oates virtually unchanged. There were so-called Stones, which enable special attacks. For example: in order to perform a normal attack Hadouken from Ruy need, as well as in Street Fighter 4, click next pix.PlayGround.ru , and here's a simplified attack pix.PlayGround.ru. It is also possible to change the partner during the game, i.e. before the battle, you pick not one character, but two. During the battle, if you are very much crippled, you can change your character(just like Mortal Kombat 2011), to crippled partner could sit and regain strength and continue the fight further. There is a new attack: Launcher, Boost Combo and Cross Rush, EX moves, Super Arts, Super Charge, Cross Arts, Cross Assault, Cross Cancel, and Pandora. Read more about them you can learn after training.
The ability to edit a character, too, has undergone some changes: now you don't just change the clothes color, you can repaint its individual parts.
In General, Street Fighter X Tekken is the good old Street Fighter 4 only with some innovations that are designed to diversify the gameplay and characters from the Tekken series.

Gameplay - 10
Graphics - 8
Sound and music - 8
Interface and control - 9

My rating: 9 out of 10.
121 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eclipse96 28.07.20

the game is excellent, my rating 10 ! x)
and who is only interested in blood refer to psychiatrist)

D
DeathColdUA 28.07.20

Eclipse96
hahahaah, and me all fighting games are interesting, even WWE RAW, etc

A
Ashirogi_Muto 28.07.20

The game is definitely for fans of fighting games, the game mechanics are very complex, and I personally just wanted to have fun, thank God the game has the stones to simplify combos.

A
Anderby 28.07.20

Where,apparently,fuck*ing realism?

Fighting game?..

D
Don Vladon 28.07.20

Similar to SSF4, but the accelerated pace of fights and combos with supers easier to do + of course the Persians from tekken'a, which is not very comfortable in 2D

E
Eclipse96 28.07.20

guys who wants the game to work 100 % (some a bit slow-motion)
put the resolution on 848х480 and not the entire screen .

D
Don Vladon 28.07.20

It is a pity also that there is no playable Dan Hibiki and Dr. Boskonovitch'a - between them would be epic battle would be!
And so much fun still a lot of character as a cameo - Kunimitsu on the Mishima Estate, Yun and Yang a Half Pipe (as well on the advertising panels can be seen El Fuerte, or the Dolls), but as I digress on how Haggar chasing Sodom'th to Mad gear Hideout, and I was immediately K. O.-Aravali.

D
Don Vladon 28.07.20

and does anyone know why Chun-Li almost all specheli are not as in SSF4, I mean other keyboard shortcuts for those same speshilov?
p.s. - where is everyone?

M
Mjm1 28.07.20

Death_Cold
if the Japanese hate the violence in their games, it's only because to them the game was then as it is worth remembering that the games of the MK series, not everyone was happy with and even the parents of the children were forbidden to play MK
Try Splatterhaus, and then talk about how the Japanese hate violence and craviso in their games. The level of blood and dismemberment and GoW and MK kids ' stuff compared to the Splatterhaus

PS
since not everyone can buy a PS3 or Xbox360 platform.
And Zakolebal everywhere crying that can't afford to buy neither PS3 nor Xbox 360. You're a grown man, well it's disgusting to read it.

K
Kaptran 28.07.20

Don Vladon
Yes, Chun-Li changed a bit, but it was much better and more convenient. IMHO

E
Evil Dart Revan 28.07.20

Honestly... pathetic!!!
The game is not pleased at all, neither as a fan of SF, nor as having Tekken. Tried to mix the best - in the end it was clear that.
In SF I play since 2009, Tekken bought recently, as soon as I got the PS3.
And I'll still play both of these fighting game than in this infernal mixture.

g
gra4kin 28.07.20

the game is awesome with the boys all night played as a four

V
VargFranNorden 28.07.20

Super game)) On the computer the best fighting game,IMHO))
Normal schedule,at maximum settings, even excellent,of course,everyone has their own tastes,but graphics is not important! The process itself is fascinating,you are cut,everything happens quickly,once for the graphics to watch) And with friends and paresi,never before) the Voice acting is excellent,the music theme chosen for each location). Normal gameplay) With stones so generally excellent)

T
Trotilx 28.07.20

Evil Dart Revan
In SF playing with 1996, started with the machines, were cut in Tekken still PSX. As a true fan of the SF series will say that the game failed, but Tekken tag tournament 2 that's a stupid bonding of the Persians throughout the series with the addition of a couple of dozen techniques, balance there at all to walk out. One in SFXTK (as in any tag team fighting game) to play is not necessary, enjoyment will be significantly less.

C
Chastichka Roya 28.07.20

Super game!

K
Konstantine45 28.07.20

The best fighting game on the PC.I liked it,but there is nothing to choose.Been waiting for the release of this genre on the PC!

s
spelman 28.07.20

Game ofigitelnaja! +10
I have a question: savit only if you have ACC in Windows live ?

K
Kaptran 28.07.20

spelman
I have a question: savit only if you have ACC in Windows live ?
Pirates with stitched crack sawit as an offline profile in live and installed without live at all.

D
Damned_Soul 28.07.20

The idea and Implementation is good though I like the style of Tekken than SF

P
ProstoqYParen 28.07.20

Garbage.
The best fighting games will always be console only.
Two de,still must with combos of the same type.

Favorite characters Julia and king.