3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 28.07.20 11:00 pm

Ways to fast leveling and making money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
125 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 28.07.20

informative.......

A
Anomel Suna 28.07.20

Sanya Zarenkov
The new part of the same...

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Hehe, C50K1... This is the man whose total income in GTAO 32 BILLION , 1120 level (play time for the character 28д 10h)? We know, we know. His friends were the Creator of the fairly well-known paid cheat for GTA5, which later became permanent on two ACC.
His levels also have their chips. Hidden tanks, RPGs, mngeni when others with knives or batons. Well, or put your weapons in the lobby with a level above 120 and kick the setting is higher than 100 level, leaving only the newcomers, and then successfully shoot all from his personal minigun. The crowd even once and not tell what is cheating. Even if the dude with the minigun falls, before it will lay the heels of the other.

v
victorzh 28.07.20

nat.mih
Honestly, I don't know - not interested in the details of the biography of the Creator of this shooting :) In any case, my friends and day before he created his skirmish (with blackjack and sofas) we play only his company. It is certainly no sneaking type hidden miniguns, etc. - you did. And that was scary last time to play in a non-Rostrosta with randomized. Level is inadequate decent - you never know, someone he did not like and who to whom report will be sent.
With regard to the above-described shooting from C50K1, that never since we played, there were no incidents type of hidden tank. Whether not all the shooting of this fellow have a catch, or just no one know where those bushes in which the piano.

n
nonakukifu 28.07.20

victorzh
Those skirmishes which are made for battle command, no trick, just in the middle between the standing team members have grenade launchers grenades or anything else out there, everyone trying to run to them, only that many do not put team Deathmatch in these skirmishes so that the players throwing outside shooting.

A
Awesome Drew 28.07.20

Earn money - robbery
Pumping - kill things and complete missions

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Curry30
On konsolkah money twist up the machines with the subsequent sale and left the missions (for example, grippers, which can not even move, the cases themselves fall to the Persians).

E
EllaNF 28.07.20

According to the description of Heavy gun, the High accuracy and the ability to build MUSCLE HANDS. Does this mean that if you use this gun you can pump setting Power? Or is it just beautiful description?

z
zombijaic 28.07.20

EllaNF
this is crazy :D

L
Lex Slim 28.07.20

Troubles some.I never partied, did nothing for pumping all this stuff that they are somehow pretty quick to pump themselves full .There is no difference, what a ride, what not.So, it's all hogwash and [redacted]

E
EllaNF 28.07.20

zombijaic
XS nonsense or not, but the game's got such a description

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

EllaNF
Rather nice description. Pump characteristics makes sense. As for example, when neprikajannoi the power drop from the second floor can be fatal, a fall from a couple of meters takes half of your health (armor way will remain intact). For example in the final mission Pacific standard if you go through the roofs of garages - loss of money when you jump over the fence, if the power is pumped below 60. Pumped health will allow longer withstand injuries. A little, but sometimes this is just not enough. As for the shooting, it's not notice a big difference, and in shooting more important your own skills of aiming. It's the same with driving/flying.

A
Alex497 28.07.20

Lex Slim
MiGamer86
Anyways, pumped skills barking:
Shooting and less recoil. (he checked on the second Persian when sniper, it was impossible to keep sight)
Endurance - ... think everything is clear.
Force gives extra power in melee, so you take away more HP from the opponents by striking them with fists or melee weapons. + reduces damage from falling, And the possibility to overcome various obstacles.
Stealth - while stealth movement you will move faster. (when pressing ctrl).
Lung capacity - by itself, will be able to stay longer under water.
Driving - allows you to better control the machine in flight (ctrl, shift, A, D), and is better handled in General, but I don't know.
Piloting during the flight, you are less likely to overload, shaking and turbulence, thus better able to control air vehicles.

That's it for me.

P. S. I feel a little embarrassed that you are here writing nonsense about Nabokov, such that pumping is not important, or did not notice the difference. THERE is a difference, and the point in leveling ALL skills too!

L
Lex Slim 28.07.20

Alex497
What they give, I know myself.I more meant that, to act on this occasion did not make sense because these skills fairly quickly swinging during the game without any directed action towards this (type of longer run, hang around in the dash, driving in flight school to boost piloting, etc.).Although I myself wanted to do for the sake of pumping, but procedendo easily by itself, because any player accumulates, will shoot, will naplevat, swoops etc during the game.A pity that all so is simple.

A
Alex497 28.07.20

Lex Slim
In part, I agree with you, BUT what you have listed really rocks easily by itself, and such skills as stealth, strength are not very simple, as in my case (I have all the skills to inject more familiarity with the game and maybe this time I would have been so without all the extra work I have), but personally, I cared about these two skills.
PS well, personally, I worked in the dash, flight school and ran specifically (and great).
Spoilerless in real life would be so)))Just there are players for whom this is important and they want everything faster to pump, and there is that it on the side.

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

Alex497
So in real life it is ))) I Want to be stronger sway. Want to drive a car - learn in driving school. Want to fly go to flight school. And so on.
Power and secrecy and the truth is harder to pump. Force, I was pumped so I went to some task one and went to the beach thrashed bullies. But with the stealth more difficult. I understand EO is not a fixed parameter. I have been away for a while pumped to the max, and now again one division.

A
Alex497 28.07.20

MiGamer86
Lex Slim
In fact, all skills are permanent. I don't know what happened to you there, but when I pumped I still have everything so far. PS stealth and strength can swing at the same time, just to beat someone with his fists in a secretive mode, that is, ctrl (I personally did it on the beach))))
Anyway, this is some OFFTOPIC.

D
Dinho 28.07.20

recently upped my power by 100%, the next day or the day after I saw that the power on millimeter under-inflated, in a strange way, although just remember that pumped full scale from health neponyatki, got LVL 60 and have shown that the health pump up to 60%, then I got about 64 or 65 LVL and again popped up the message that health rose to 60%
by the way, the question is, what is the maximum amount of armor you can wear and at what LVL? I have 76 and can 6 body armor to carry, how many, for example, at 100 LVL?

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Dinho
10 armor max at 135. I don't remember exactly, but that's between 135 and 140 level. This is the last that opens when gaining levels. Further pumping does not make much sense.
Alex497
Skills are not permanent. If long not to use them, then they eventually drop a bit. If you consistently play a little (ran a bit, hit a few mobs with his fists, etc.), then they will not fall off. The easiest way swinging endurance and stealth. You can just hold couple of buttons and go on about their business. After about 30 minutes to pump. The shooting and driving is possible even not to pump itself to pump discreetly during missions. Lung capacity is also rapidly swinging. The dreary swing flying.

O
OlegFo 28.07.20

Still pumped speed automatic health recovery to 50% depending on your level. The higher the level, the faster restores health (Level Speed):
20 1.01
40 1.03
60 1.05
80 1.08
100 1.10
120 1.12
140 1.14
160 1.16
180 1.18
200 1.20