3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 28.07.20 11:00 pm

Ways to fast leveling and making money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
125 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex497 28.07.20

nat.mih
1) 10 body armor you can carry with 135 LVL.
2) about skills, I want to add that to each his own: Someone shakes easy quick, someone sneak and so on, but I'm quite the opposite. The flying bobs is not difficult (if hands grow from the right place), the difficulty I had in the pumping light, stealth, and strength. (Since I skills was to do with the release of the game, for example the force I was shaking not for all sorts of special missions for this, and it was not very fast, believe me). Well, about stealth, I just wasn't interested in clamping a couple of keys to itself all messed around (I rocked it all himself by hand, well, almost), I'll be honest: after pumping all the light, I you hit them over the bug, because just zadolbali. Naturally few weeks out and special missions, such as to flow power...
So, in the end, everyone is pumped for her, and that he is easier, and that is harder than others.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Alex497
Well, stealth is generally easy to pump and fast. In a closed session, you hold one button and go. After about 30 minutes to complete. The main Chara to put somewhere in the desert, so he was not stuck in obstacles. To each his own. Someone even cheat at times from all the pumping.

R
Ringo2033 28.07.20

Where to buy left providers of currency GTA online for real loot, to cheat me of mnogomillionnoi, do not want to buy at the office.the website of the game there is a mad amount of rubles please, prompt who knows, where still have the option to buy and how and what?!

_
_DooM_ 28.07.20

ringo01
Download cheats here on PG and clocked himself. We all do that.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 28.07.20

_DooM_
and the ban,there was a wave of bans not long ago)

B
Banderovec Dzhon 28.07.20

Do in my example: download cheats,play money ,LVL,pump all of your car,buying helicopters, airplanes,yachts.There is a chance that it will get banned and money taken away,for this procuring in the garage to his T20 as much as possible,then served the ban,came out,sold the the T20 ,so you got the game all and millions more in the future.So here is a free option

M
McEclipse 28.07.20

and, you can genius prestupnogo world pass

S
Sprintin 28.07.20

ringo01
download cheats himself and chiteri!when you cheat, mind even hope to have enough to create a closed session that is not fired!

A
Apolinariy85 28.07.20

You can still Panhandle, from cheaters to ask. Dough who can distribute, and the ban will not work )))

B
Boss_Timurchik 28.07.20

Apolinariy25
hour and it may be banned simple rocky all too lazy to catch every day and create a wave

C
CrowBY 28.07.20

Apolinariy25
now if you have in the account more than 800 thousand for 30 minutes, then 80 percent of that will give the ban

B
BOEHKOM 28.07.20

To pay PV 500r
Buy a character transfer from the Xbox with 50кк and 300 LVL
It's legal and you'll be Golden
Six months as bought

H
Hermes2017 28.07.20

here download not Bunyan

C
CrowBY 28.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
each rakowska website read the old update anticheat

d
danulaca 28.07.20

Create new ACC in socialclub and chiteri on it, unless of course the incentive game.

n
nikishara 28.07.20

Buy cheat not because I advise your balloons don't have any supposedly private programs, they have exactly the same cheats which puts in the public domain. My advice: go to survival, there are 10 waves of 30K give. An hour full of thousands of 300-500 with your hands to dislodge you. I also heard that there is a cheat for auto-aiming in that very survival. But I don't know, this is for you on the cheat forums.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
All this garbage. I also thought that it is necessary with the stars to swing, but in fact you can just in a closed session, hold down the walk button in the stealth mode and just walk through the desert. Quickly swinging. Maybe with updates and fixes. Pumping light complicated.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
At 1.30 worked.

R
Raido8 28.07.20

I got stealth for a long time, and if it is not in use, its level falls.
Today walked a bit along the coast and again 100%.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

Raido8
Here, here. Easily pumped without any problems with walking on the roof of the police.