3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 28.07.20 11:00 pm

Ways to fast leveling and making money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
125 Comments
Sort by:
M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

victorzh
I didn't know about this achivku. As an option, ask someone who has a PS3/XBox360 to log in with your accounts at the SC and get achivku.

v
victorzh 28.07.20

MiGamer86
In the Russian version of the game, it is called full metal jacket.
For me the achievements in the game have meaning and value only when obtained independently.

B
Banderovec Dzhon 28.07.20

the fastest way is to cheat money and LVL cheat,he did that and all advise

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

victorzh
While the option to shoot one night stand with anyone. Or TP to write an application, maybe they'll add some event for this purpose.

s
slast1212 28.07.20

Hi all.Please tell me how pumped more power in addition to wrestling,tennis and Golf?????? Thank you for earlier.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

slast1212
The power to quickly shake on a mission from players where you have to beat unarmed prostitutes. There are no police. For min 30, max is pumped.

s
slast1212 28.07.20

Exactly what is the mission and where to start ???

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

Yes, in fact, run any job, where there are police and timers and go to the beach beat it all.
Job creation for pumping you still need at least two people, and then one can.

v
victorzh 28.07.20

nat.mih
There not so fast now swinging. It took me two times fully half an hour to spend there, in the job alone with the crowd of angry women :) - and leveled up to 95%. The remaining 5% finished pedestrianism in the mission bloody piercing. The other shook force same job but for half a year before me - says the past really rocked faster. It seems that rocky changed the speed of pumping. Even, heard, before you could hit a bus with passengers, and power swayed very quickly - also fixed. And buses with passengers I don't remember, I go completely blank.

slast1212
Here is the assignment:
http://rsg.ms/872ef88

S
Stas Mirza 28.07.20

There are 2 quick and simple way to pump the most complex abilities - stealth and force online.
1.Stealth: go to the airport in the usual way come by with a garbage can over the fence to the protected area and go to the end Vzletka. There getting out of the car and vprisyadku (prowl) wander to the other end Vzletka. Do not have to sit next to Monica and watch this breathtaking spectacle)) personally, I rasklinivat on the keyboard button W a match and went to do their business, after 10 minutes, a Persian came to the opposite fence, I had to turn and walk away. 100% pumped for 4 trips

S
Stas Mirza 28.07.20

2.Power: in the Eastern part of the city is shmotochnym store with a fitting room (like he is one with dressing room), go with Amigo, he comes back and goes to the dressing room. You slightly open the door of the store, a gun pointing at the shop assistant (can not shoot), she panicked runs out into the street, go to the locker room and begin snowstorm comrade, he does not die, even maybe it's the time to apply clothes)) where for a half hour the power was pumped at 100%

S
Stas Mirza 28.07.20

PS if you do this procedure in public sessions, it is better above the entrance to the shop, or proximity mine to hang some sort of thug with a gun is not dropped and your Maso party not bummer))

S
Stas Mirza 28.07.20

Confused: in the Western part of the boutiques

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

A store like Perseus called?

S
Stas Mirza 28.07.20

Binko like

D
Devilor 28.07.20

Fast pumping skill FORCE

t
t830x 28.07.20

Playing GTA Online, create a Skirmish (Deathmatch) in the mission Editor on the maximum number of participants somewhere in the open countryside. Starting weapon – a canister, and no more equipment on the map. Spawn points and teams close to each other.
Save and publish nothing.
During the test mission, just beat all the enemy NPC (they are from cans and before the first blow can not do anything; their location is always shown on the map). Power is pumped even when the immortality, because the game is not important winning or losing, but it is the number of strokes. 40-60 minutes, the dough should be enough to get the maximum Power.
Go back to GTA Online that the parameter has been updated.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=434930485

I second Persian so pumped Strength and then there is shooting pumped, driving people online in the oncoming lane drove, sneak - sneaking up to a NPC beat on the back of the head light under the water floating but while up to 35% pumped.
Actually as in the above video that looked after wrote this post :D

L
Lexa_GOLD555 28.07.20

Here's a video!

m
misber 28.07.20

che that the ship and cargo and the video doesn't want to show

-
--Karatel-- 28.07.20

With the way things glitches in GTA though ass chew...and all of them know...