3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N-sky 28.07.20 11:00 pm

Ways to fast leveling and making money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
125 Comments
Sort by:
m
m1st4you 28.07.20

It's not even a glitch

N
NikolasD 28.07.20

Something the video is not loaded,in GTA Online the more time you spend on the missions against AI or in PVP,the more will get money and experience personally checked.At the entrance to the mission just drive 3-4 minutes,and then make and donate will receive from the$ 11,000 and 2500+ RP,that's all) All probably already know this,well I just in case decided to share,to make it easier.

L
Lukash_Kirill 28.07.20

Who how earn money in GTA Online?

G
Gta Story 28.07.20

theft, murder, robbery. what there still can be ways

N
NoiseDru 28.07.20

tell me how to download faster the passive stats of pers,the so-called Criminal record
ENDURANCE

100% 100% 60%%%
STEALTH

0%%%%%
LUNG CAPACITY

20%%%%%
PILOTING

10%%%%%
SHOOTING

100% 75%%%%
POWER

15%%%%%
DRIVING

100% 100% 65%%%
PSYCHE

the forum looked PG OFC

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

Don't worry, they will pump. From them a little that depends.

b
bmw 7 e38 28.07.20

Stealth is easy to pump. Pressed Ctrl, put something heavy on the A or D and wait 30 minutes.
With the amount of light need to suffer. Dived under water and popped up. It is possible to swing simultaneously with the endurance.
Piloting mostly pumped in flight school. Then just fly on the plane.
Shooting swings in 15 minutes. Sit in the Qurum and shoot the COP with microp.
Power can be so pumped up on the truck, took aim at the truck driver, that he did not go to hit you, and start to peel the coatings.
Driving will swing with time.
And the mind will increase when you kill players and blow up cars PS.

M
MiGamer86 28.07.20

All except the force itself pretty fast to pump during the game. Only stealth and psyche setting is non-permanent in the game.
Of all the options important power - allows you to jump to greater heights without critical damage.

v
victorzh 28.07.20

MiGamer86
Stealth is fickle? I once purposefully pumped to 100% (by the method described above - press the Ctrl, put something heavy on the A or D and wait for 30 minutes), and it is already a month like this.

d
dimon-alfa 28.07.20

MiGamer86
this is the power of non-permanent option, but below 70% is usually not omitted. Easy to pump on the map where you have to beat the endless waves of women of easy virtue.

n
nat.mih 28.07.20

vatsonification
Of course! You just have not played with the new Persians. Rockstar all changes, dependence on skills increased significantly. Remember, I was invited to race at the time, when was the second Persian still in the stage of pumping. The first Persian this race is not causing the problem (car is standard, no frills) and which is not pumped driving, the car slewed so that Mama do not cry. Even in a straight line around the city a little, pulled the car turns 180! When swinging the first character of this drift was not! More rushed then into the eyes, and bleeding of the lungs changed.

N
NoiseDru 28.07.20

Thank you very much))))for the answers

D
Demon59901 28.07.20

victorzh
Stealth is fickle? I once purposefully pumped to 100% (by the method described above - press the Ctrl, put something heavy on the A or D and wait for 30 minutes), and it is already a month like this.
Two times I tried to pump stealth 100%. Then still dropped to 90-95% and I scored on this matter.

t
t830x 28.07.20

nat.mih wrote:
The first Persian this race is not causing the problem (car is standard, no frills) and which is not pumped driving, the car slewed so that Mama do not cry.
I have now in the race as well but bleed the Persian and full tuning on the car :D :D :D

m
mister611 28.07.20

I think slightly defeats the purpose of the game if you use slipshod methods of leveling or acquiring dough. Pumped in the game is not so difficult, though not instantly, but there is a sense of self-achievement, development of skills. The money acquired in the game the normal way have a completely different weight and price, each purchase or improvement of equipment - fun and again, its own achievement !
I do not understand what interest, to play, to pump all the time for the Mach to buy chitakov bag million just to buy the eyeballs, and then what? What's the point? Purely for statistical purposes to take a job or for fun to drive and to arrange shootings? Not boring? Or just fooling around, disturbing others and play normally?
Do not understand why people buy the game and then do the same abandon more than half pledged in the game of interest using all sorts of wacky techniques or trainers ?

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

mister611
I agree with you completely!
Take for example the author's themes: he's a rookie, but already accumulated money for 4 houses and the tank. Why would he tank? Ride and kill all who can? I don't think he will use a tank to protect his friends. Pump all skills at maximum and say that the game passed, the more it do not have anything interesting. ((((((((

v
victorzh 28.07.20

mister611
vatsonification
Depends on the person. For someone defeats the purpose, but for someone on the contrary the game starts when the pressure is the need to progress and earn money, and you can just play for fun. Note that I do not defend or criticize any one nor the other position. To each his own.

Demon59901
Interesting, because I have not. Most of my indicators themselves pump up to 100% in the game. Purposefully rocked only stealth and lung capacity - they were almost zero after ~six months of the game. Now have 100% of all indicators (except psyche, hehe :)) and nothing reduced.

N
NoiseDru 28.07.20

vatsonification
I haven't played online and beguiled with the fact that the added tanks and planes stored in the hangar) and I don't tank for PC needed ) and so to drive in the ridiculous by the stars)and I'm not saved and I was one of the sessions nastavnici money and for this acquired the necessary first Dodge pumped, bought weapons well, and the house bought and the tank I is for the singles )

v
vatsonification 28.07.20

nat.mih
Still, I believe that pump does not the character's skills and your own. Say, first, I'm not a very good shot - I was often killed by other players and sometimes I have my bad shooting was let my friends down when performing tasks and robberies. My K/d was 0.8, and this state of Affairs does not suit me. What did I do? I've run a survival solo and trained to shoot for the head. Then, when we have learned, went to play firefight. My K/d has fallen to 0.7, and then started to rise up. Now my K/d is 1.4, but the skill somewhere in the 1.8. Please note that I never attack the innocent first and not fight too long with weak opponents, if they don't deserve.
In the same race, the emergence of drifting is largely dependent on the machine and solved by using a gamepad.
So that the level and skills do not define anything. In my opinion the importance of some of the original skills of the player and the number of simulated hours.
Spoilerset example. My 220 level recently defeated player level 50 Zetka_ with a score of 12 vs 8 in his favor. Yes, he used the armor, but only in order to compensate for our difference in amount of health. His actions resembled the handwriting of the players who are called tryhard. The fight ended because we came to a tank, and Zetka_ went passive I tank blew up only once to die, but not the essence. After the fight I found out that K/d u Zetka_ 2.5, and he's friends with NAVY Seals Team X, and this is a very serious band, and is also familiar with the Timmy161 https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMadKingT161

N
NoiseDru 28.07.20

vatsonification
so basically in solitary play )current recently started a robbery to take place )pumping skills and the ability to play online as the campaign mode on it will be easier with the skills the more)