3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Impressions of the game! (Fahrenheit)

The game went on sale and most of them directly to talk about it! Who went, tell me - how do you like it? For me it is simply a masterpiece - the first successful attempt to cross the game's movie - Yes, what a good! I would have written in a potential game of the year... and no more applicants and is not expected (FEAR - not what was waiting, and Quake 4, I think it's purpose was not to become the best in 2005) Well, even if Fahrenheit is not a game of the year, then at least innovation of the year for sure.
216 Comments
Sort by:
g
gamer23 28.07.20

In this game your forum is!!!
DO NOT FLOOD!!!!

g
gamer23 28.07.20

http://www.playground.ru/forums/fahrenheit/

J
JohnK 28.07.20

Let's start, a game that forced you to look at, the game is designed to be a hit, FAHRENHEIT, now is the excellent game that really opravdyvaetsya dashing plot, dynamic atmosphere, and so on. Let's talk about the plot: that is to say, the story is just great, he begins with a Lucas Kane commits a murder he did not commit. He further muchaetsya him to see the spirit of his victim, etc. to him navedyvaetsja police, etc. And the most interesting that after the killing you play the role of detective Carla Valenti, and it gives a sense of empathy for your character... the Plot will not disclose who wants to let pass... Next I want to talk about mini games as you progress through occur more and more often, they are also cool when the game going again, the fingers start to get tired, and the people are in tension... Music......divine, especially the song that plays during the battle with the Oracle and the chase..... What can be said about FAHRENHEIT and that is the best adventure game and just the game, the game dostoina that would take you 6-7 hours Peradeniya and approximately 300 rubles(license. copy) which is to appear very soon, by the way, I licensed. be sure to buy a copy.... PS. my rating 10/10

b
bigbobr 28.07.20

It has been just that. Experience superskie, despite the fact that he played without the crack and about half did not understand
When gonna buy licensure from Akella

M
M.A.g. 28.07.20

Say when will be released?

H
Helen the Ripper 28.07.20

Already out.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.07.20

something I do not understand.. the game came out in 2005.. so what so few files are filled in in the section files???
even no-cd/no-dvd no!
suggest urgently to rectify the situation, otherwise normal juzverej will leave this forum to the other, where there is what they need

K
Kot-Rin 28.07.20

most of it has already faded.....

E
Estetstvuyuschaya raspizd 28.07.20

Not files, make a forum, visitors and their imagination) IMHO, Fahrenheit to discuss almost nothing but the passage, as it is very close to perfection the game.

P
PLIPSYDE 28.07.20

may fall in the legs developed shtoby they released part 2? :)

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 28.07.20

Wait For Heavy Rain!

T
Tayler Derden 28.07.20

Otpishetsya come here once a month.

J
Jericho aka Logovaz 28.07.20

M-m-Yes. Adventure, adventure! Sunk Your time! Right now, gamers current shaders give! But before (drops a tear)

M
Max_Couldner 28.07.20

This is one of the coolest adventure games of the new wave! I freaked out when launched!
Why are there not enough people?

m
marvud 28.07.20

I generally dislike adventure, I am an ardent fan of RPGs, but then my friend painted it and I decided to play.Yes people it's something with something!!!!no words, some emotions))
Has anyone heard when there will be Heavy Rain?

S
SEM FIShER blin 28.07.20

and anybody heard when will ALAN WAKE and HENRIET TOURNAMENT 2008 ?? and when will the patch for Sam Fisher double agent?)) ustraneniyu run this damn game.

M
MoLLIa 28.07.20

Toy really it is the worst. He went 3 times.
Climbed here on Wikipedia (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahrenheit) and found a very interesting fact "was Also released undiminished version called "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Director's Cut" for download for Windows. This version is rated "Adult" (18+)"
Was wondering what is this version. On the website http://www.direct2drive.com/3/725/product/Buy-Fahrenheit:-Indigo-Prophecy-Directors-Cut-Download found it (but for money), and I am very interested screenshots:
1st - http://www.direct2drive.com/images/product/screenshots/725/normal/screenshot1.jpg
2nd- http://www.direct2drive.com/images/product/screenshots/725/normal/screenshot2.jpg
3 their passing th-I these images have not seen...

Maybe someone met the release? Or is it the same as the European version? Can anyone knows what is different Akellovskaya or RELOAD edition from this Director's Cut?

G
GaT [x] 28.07.20

the second screen I have not seen...
and the first kind of the head when the girlfriend of Lucas comes (which is a redhead)
and then... all is visible...

T
Two of One 28.07.20

The first screenshot is Kane and his deffki, the second screen is home Carla kada still comes to her is a fag (that is, before)

L
LiLit Moriendi 28.07.20

Probably makes no sense to create a new topic -are old.
Now playing Fahrenheit... and not for the first time, choose a different answer choices and behavior... but this is not important.
The main thing is that the game touches on serious Touches so the entire musical number got it in the player and listen to do not know what a day... Although not immediately realize it, especially when you read a lot of reviews and playing a waiting game of amazing experiences...
I play from the first minute (training does not count) brought home the drama of the story...
There is an atmosphere that makes Fahrenheit a memorable game -cold world, in which the main character never found a nice niche (he says at the beginning that he was a pawn, and lives as a pawn); the death of parents in early childhood, and of course, in General, kind of indescribable sadness, the thread which runs through the entire game...
About mini-games in the beginning, probably the most fought for developers, BUT! Developed all decently made... keystrokes and fear of making a mistake really create a unique sense of presence that does not just control the mouse, and you need to hero the situation will be resolved with advantage for itself, actually make the effort...
Closer to the final outcome I did not want to make the game over but, to my great regret, the game quickly... very quickly for the toy...
And maybe... well... unique, unique and leaves about yourself in the memory of the gamer albeit sad, but such unforgettable memories on the background of other games...