3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Impressions of the game! (Fahrenheit)

The game went on sale and most of them directly to talk about it! Who went, tell me - how do you like it? For me it is simply a masterpiece - the first successful attempt to cross the game's movie - Yes, what a good! I would have written in a potential game of the year... and no more applicants and is not expected (FEAR - not what was waiting, and Quake 4, I think it's purpose was not to become the best in 2005) Well, even if Fahrenheit is not a game of the year, then at least innovation of the year for sure.
216 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winterhunter 28.07.20

And the main character reminds me of Keanu Iwsa :)

The battle with the Oracle - greetings from Matrix,motion capture technology works wonders in terms of entertainment.

B
Beaverman 28.07.20

The game is VERY hooked.The first time I played it in 2006.Then the disc changed{litsuha was} and yesterday pereslushival music theory of deadman-santa Monica again I wanted it pogamat.Today I bought again litsuhu,slashed,graphics are a bit embarrassed but because of all the other virtues do not even notice.Very interesting exciting plot,great characters.They want to empathize.Interactive play is just great,already captures the spirit,a very linear plot,almost every 5 minutes face a choice.The transfer of the license just Shine,voices are excellent.Although it was released in 2005 it still remains my favorite game.we all have to take,will not regret.

R
Rise and shine 28.07.20

For me the game was not even really a game. It's like a movie, which is not to look away. As the series revealing his secrets. A good game, but it is outdated a bit. Now as a classic warm shelf with disks, but install it a second time will not be solved.

T
Tomasina 28.07.20

So much has been said about this game, you can say the same. But perhaps I'll never be able to describe all the great variety of sensations that she gave me. I love Fahrenheit. Bravo, Qantic Dream!

s
skillakilleR 28.07.20

Great experience after visiting carbon film, with special effects.

c
chaddwirre 28.07.20

The game is so realistic that damn goose bumps.I Toko the fun begins, the hero appeared super strength )
game score +100 points :}}

S
Sommersbi 28.07.20

I tried to play, in late autumn, the game is really very very impressed... But I was not in better spiritual condition, and since the game is very hard on the psyche, I laid it back... Well now I think its vuse the same through...

T
Tonny Boy19 28.07.20

Yes the game is really cool,so these should be hits,exciting,interesting and intense.SUPER.Dovno again but perhaps go looking for races!!!!!ATP you now,I hope heavy rain will be released on PC!!!

a
arsld 28.07.20

Just to think, experience the sea. Great game.

v
vvBOPOHvv 28.07.20

now, if the film took off.

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 28.07.20

Sommersbi

But, I was not in better spiritual condition, and since the game is very hard on the psyche, I it was postponed...

SW. comrade Sommersbi, and You tried to play Silent Hill? That's what is really upsetting...

i
icegood 28.07.20

laster
11.06.09 20:07
Oh... so the game - film solid. At least I did not like the apparent detachment of gameplay from the game itself. Although for quests in General, thank you - obviously not a fancy, therefore, no it is not a quest, good (and so, with inserts).
And on fights - IMHO even TRU or PP (the first one,but eats) loses (for all we know, comparisons with action-adventure is appropriate, there is also a little bit of everything). But with tomb raider 3-do...
Anyway, with the old ladies not correct to compare the quality of the gameplay over time is only getting worse.
Positive - the plot is good and interesting. Endings are not confused. To play for several heroes - super! Never played, but I feel that the SIMS3 from the same Opera.
Further, the atmosphere is still a max Payne reminded (a little bit, yeah Holy smoke, what sometimes resembled the matrix, and silence of the lambs). Further, the graphics are not impressive (well, it's not for everybody, I'm just old temples all sorts of TR is closer to their liking). In sum,in short, give points is not more than TRU.

s
skillakilleR 28.07.20

One of the best quests. IMHO
10/10

S
Slesarshik 28.07.20

The game is amazing, cinched with a hellish force could not tear myself away, songs soundtrekov and simply musical performance is superb and do not be afraid of a decrepit graphics

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 28.07.20

Liked the game, was a pleasure, like a good Thriller, though, and stamped, but others now do not shoot, but these mini-games killed me. Well at least the fact that in order to drink something, go to the toilet or wash the mini-games there.

S
ScaryFad 28.07.20

The game is awesome, there are very few. This is the first Adventure that managed chained to monitor me with its plot and atmosphere. The gameplay at first seemed poor, while training, but when you play just don't pay attention to non-standard control, it becomes a special feature of this game.
The game has great atmosphere, playing, imbued with sympathy for the main character, empathize with him rejoice in his good fortune. Also this game has a pretty interesting story idea, playing on stage with Lucas, Tyler and Carla learn the details of the case involving Lucas.
The game is made for 10 points out of 10. I just have to wait out Heavy Rain.)

561 28.07.20

Playing for the first time despite ustorevshie graphics and sometimes annoying camera Awesome impression to play is all

J
Jubi 28.07.20

In the story, she's the best dancer out of all the games that I've played. Deserves best game of the year!!
I have this game pereproshel many times, still not tired. Although the graphics of course not, but for me it's just the THING!!!!
First, the game is not very good, but then begin to flow into the plot of the game. Very exciting and of course interesting.
Sorry for these little games...

P
Patrikstar666 28.07.20

I think it's an ETERNAL game.
do not care that the graph is old, but it's the BEST GAME I've ever seen... those who have not played looking for(don't know where) and play!
all I think after this game changed attitude to all games. personally, I'm after it for about a week or two nimag anything to play... everything seemed SHIT!
enough of these games right now... the MAFIA is still an awesome game!

V
Vovan_Reanimator 28.07.20

I went through Fahrenheit, I went through the game, and the feeling that you watched a fucking movie. Sovetuyu all, unless of course, there is such a desire.