3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Impressions of the game! (Fahrenheit)

The game went on sale and most of them directly to talk about it! Who went, tell me - how do you like it? For me it is simply a masterpiece - the first successful attempt to cross the game's movie - Yes, what a good! I would have written in a potential game of the year... and no more applicants and is not expected (FEAR - not what was waiting, and Quake 4, I think it's purpose was not to become the best in 2005) Well, even if Fahrenheit is not a game of the year, then at least innovation of the year for sure.
216 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antrix 28.07.20

Now there is... join us :)

W
Waffen 28.07.20

Awesome game.............just without words.......

b
bap4ik 28.07.20

the game is awesome......one of the few games that tightens.....PTS cool and well thought story....in General, I like it))

l
lord_nerevar 28.07.20

at least on this subject we can say that the forum is still alive!

G
Gvin 28.07.20

Passed the game a long time impression first there was shock in the best sense of how much time passed I do not remember the lost in General ...
GAME SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

v
vvBOPOHvv 28.07.20

I play these games never met and I think soon I won't.........

K
Kysanagi 28.07.20

In the beginning does not impress and seemed unusual, but then tightened.))))
Great Game!

J
Just_A_Boy 28.07.20

The game is a masterpiece! Such leave is once in a century! The plot is ane of the competition, the atmosphere - does not share words, her Nada prochustvovat. Yes, a little pumped up graphics, but the game has many positive sides that it is not a possibly to break away despite the flaws!

A
AlexHermit 28.07.20

about the graphics, look at the release date)

R
RadeonX1950 28.07.20

Graphics ps2. Hence weak teksturki and low poly models...
When I play, in fact graphics not to notice.

By the way, when I had FX 5200 - braked terribly))

N
N1KO 28.07.20

I schedule 90 satisfied, the main thing is the atmosphere and story, but at the end of the game developers a little pumped up with the plot. (imho)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 28.07.20

Game be not like the nineties the nineties...this is the fallout and finalka some...

N
N1KO 28.07.20

I'm not that mean games in the nineties is no worse than modern. And anyway, let it be Fahrenheit 2005 or folaut nineties.

M
Ma4eteGT 28.07.20

Game. The plot at 10! sorry I was able to play only right now....

l
lord_nerevar 28.07.20

Game. The plot at 10! sorry I was able to play only right now....
But before that system requirements do not fit? ))

W
Winterhunter 28.07.20

passed a few moments ago,somewhere in 5 hours...the game sucked plot and development of different parts,also struck a very high quality implementation of the technology of motion capture,everything looks spectacular and impressive,each character is developed and you know what that kind of person,not a bunch of polygons.masterpiece game only for the story and atmosphere and then at the end of the story is somehow not enough,and the ending is very clichéd(the battle with the Oracle of course interesting,but we've already seen) and lack the depth which was in the beginning.of graphics struck the only facial animation,very high quality.
management is not ideal,mini-games first exciting,but then I still get discouraged from what you do during interesting moments must concentrate on them.
overall liked the game,9/10.

P
Porter92 28.07.20

The game is really a masterpiece. The atmosphere, the plot, the characters - everything worked out so much that trying to remember the game, which would have prolonged as Fahrenheit, comes to mind only a couple of games. Despite the fact that the graphics are outdated, everything looks quite natural, like in the movies. Management and mini games are really tiring, because they may distract you from the screen, but the advantages of the game, it can be forgiven.

R
RadeonX1950 28.07.20

Pereproshel the game) Very catchy moment of the battle on the roof with the Oracle.

M
Ma4eteGT 28.07.20

But before that system requirements do not fit? ))
Nope, I'm stupid about this game do not know)))

C
Chii 28.07.20

In my opinion, just a great game. rachna and the plot exciting. However, in terms of the puzzles are not very complex) And the main character reminds me of Keanu Iwsa :)