3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Impressions of the game! (Fahrenheit)

The game went on sale and most of them directly to talk about it! Who went, tell me - how do you like it? For me it is simply a masterpiece - the first successful attempt to cross the game's movie - Yes, what a good! I would have written in a potential game of the year... and no more applicants and is not expected (FEAR - not what was waiting, and Quake 4, I think it's purpose was not to become the best in 2005) Well, even if Fahrenheit is not a game of the year, then at least innovation of the year for sure.
216 Comments
Sort by:
j
jonik3009 28.07.20

The game is great,the plot is good just a little bit at the end too clever by half)
Really enjoyed playing for all the main characters and not one as usual.The game at five with a minus

f
flysmoke 28.07.20

Yes, the graphics do not pay attention, just enjoy the masterpiece)))

E
Elsperanto 28.07.20

the game is super. holds atomsferu and passing just zasasyvaet!

D
Dankovskiy 28.07.20

Very good, interesting game! The only thing that upset is the controls and the camera-some missions have turned into a nightmare because of these points.

J
Jepis 28.07.20

Yes, about camera I agree, in some missions it was not very convenient) and really liked the game, just masterpiece!

K
Kompot iz grush 28.07.20

The first half of the game really liked it. The second caused almost the same power disgust/disappointment.

K
Karla Valenti 28.07.20

after this game, still really bummed went... still really bummed because the second part no, the game is a masterpiece: the atmosphere, the plot unique)) but it's only been 2 days, and the office is slightly unusual but you get used to that, and 5+

U
Ulthwe 28.07.20

I agree with the previous message, in part, Kampot....the plot of wow...but closer to the 2nd half of the game more dodges in mysticism...rather fry disappointed....(2nd part of the story)but can they change their mind???

A
Aleksandr715 28.07.20

The game is a masterpiece in its genre! When played the first time was just unbelievable!!! It was like living someone else's life! In the game nothing to complain about! 10 out of 10!!!

G
GTAman 28.07.20

Control and camera spoil all impression. A fucking shame.

R
Rutori 28.07.20

hmm, the story was spun as necessary. But after meeting with the Oracle and'La the Matrix, I understood.
Could make a real drama. By the way, I noticed that the hero Heavy Rain and Fahrenheit hero strange look.
Don't ask me why.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Friends, question. I hope I have it in the wrong direction, asked.
So, for some countries the game is called Fahrenheit, and for others (Russia for example) they called Indigo Prophecy?

P
Psihodolb 28.07.20

for some countries the game is called Fahrenheit, and for others (Russia for example) they called Indigo Prophecy?

Fahrenheit is the European name... and Indigo Prophecy - American (USA and Canada)... they differ even a little... about the sex scenes all you know, yeah... (=

Friends, the question

Uh, to be honest, something I did not understand what the question is... (=

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Well, I asked him, a little higher... in the same message :-)

P
Psihodolb 28.07.20

Lol, well then, let's assume that I said...

PS it's Just sort of common knowledge... surprising that someone doesn't know... (=

A
Artist046 28.07.20

just fly away I liked this masterpiece

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 28.07.20

if the game that is very interesting but during the second pass, this feeling is lost

T
Tar1k91 28.07.20

Don't like Adventur but that is simply awesome, a MASTERPIECE.

H
HyperXStream 28.07.20

People, the game supports the joy of Boxing?

-
-BlackFord- 28.07.20

Recently installed,played ,to get game, nothing like you've never seen before!)