3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:06 pm

Impressions of the game! (Fahrenheit)

The game went on sale and most of them directly to talk about it! Who went, tell me - how do you like it? For me it is simply a masterpiece - the first successful attempt to cross the game's movie - Yes, what a good! I would have written in a potential game of the year... and no more applicants and is not expected (FEAR - not what was waiting, and Quake 4, I think it's purpose was not to become the best in 2005) Well, even if Fahrenheit is not a game of the year, then at least innovation of the year for sure.
216 Comments
Sort by:
V
Verka Smerdyuchka 28.07.20

It's totally awesome. Touches the soul, makes the experience for the main character. It is very interesting that in one game you can play as victim and the hunter, i.e. the police. Oddly enough, but mostly worried about Kane and Carla/Tyler. And the soundtrack is just great, they are 100% convey the atmosphere of the play. To control though not immediately used, and the layout needs to be changed, otherwise it will be very difficult to pass (although someone like). I haven't gotten to the end, but only a little bit )))

w
wolf 555 28.07.20

The toy is awesome. I've moved on and I left a very good impression. Interesting plot, great graphics. Everything in life from you in a particular moment to meet the man, the way it's going to happen and your life. This is the toy you want to play from the first minute. The game is for multiple characters, everyone has their own opinion and their own lives. There is not the usual, but then you get used.

C
Carbon13 28.07.20

Fahrenheit is so Cool. It is very difficult to describe, a must see. Definitely game of the year

V

Well, maybe it was game 2005...

x
xXplosive 28.07.20

Version Mania - game was the best of 2005, which was agreed to by 115% (although Gambling agree - a knife in the eye to stick is still giving f your voice, they were right)
In my chart to Fahrenheit was leading the second Max Payne.. mm.. There is a kick-ass story =) Fahrenheit's second or equal to max, for me

V

Oh and I have not played in a toy...

x
xXplosive 28.07.20

Verka smerduchka, shooter with a story that touches your soul (Max Payne 2 is the best version of Mania in 2004 ;) )

N
Noga Virta 28.07.20

The game is good, but (as already said many times) crept under the end of the game raving about cyborgs killed the mystique.... when I first saw already the jaw drooped: Before the advent of cyborgs sensations was Silent Hiill'a or Max Payne - all curled, strange characters and the drama of what is happening... and then they came... the Terminators once again decided to take over earth. Nothing more original could do? after such nonsense, the whole story looks solid banter), but I'm all about the bad...

Fucking loved the characters, although they are somewhat formulaic, but nevertheless made a solid five, especially Lucas.

In General, we have plenty of games)

PS Mdec, said nothing new, but yet...)

D
D.Artist 28.07.20

About max 2 do not know, the game is quite normal, but were not worse,
and Fahrenheit the game is also great by the way, I passed the pirates, 80R bought
then have a friend check out a license and went nuts, the translation and voice one to one
estessno all in Russian... Finally Fahrenheit cool current cine little
hate the minigames are too simple, and two huge circle on the screen close
the review is not that good, the plot is cool, current, in the end, when revived
dead Kane waving with the Oracle in matrix style a bit annoying, though
dunno... I once played Final Fantasy 7,8,9 still remember
games all to cheer especially vosmerka... Also a bit cinematic, something even
similar.

s
sucherne 28.07.20

Strong play!!!One of my favorite games.

m
mannequin 28.07.20

The game is good, I liked it. The final showdown in matrix style spoiled the impression, but still on a very high level. In supplements pleased with a lot of beautiful art and good music.
But that will not continue, I do not regret. It is unlikely the second part would support the success of the first.

V

Yeah, continue what games, what movies always turn out crazy...

S
SaNHot 28.07.20

Just completed Fahrenheit. One of the best and maybe the best game I've played. Once again convinced that in the games main thing is not graphics,but gameplay,story and presentation.

T
TedyS 28.07.20

Passed license! Super! Long dreamed of! The game is brilliant! All The Advice!!!!!!!

P
PaNcH_93 28.07.20

Don't you think that playing something reminiscent of the movie the Matrix? Tamadite, a regular guy who works with computers, possessed super-powers, it's very familiar... And the battle in the end with the Oracle, and they were fighting on the fly as in the movie the Matrix revolutions.

Don't you think this is familiar?

V

PaNcH_93 you the same fun posts to write in the topics?

S
Stalker_m 28.07.20

The game to me made a big impression! When I started playing, very much like at this time there, but could not stop) So hungry and spent 4 hours!)))

_
_36_ 28.07.20

For me this is the best game I played...

p
playeer 28.07.20

It is simply a masterpiece that fall into one of the games that rare.
How many emotions during the game. Both positive and negative (especially in the level with the apartment Lucas)

s
sc0rp442 28.07.20

Awesome game with a clever storyline, great voice acting, great characters and extremely deep, addictive in itself, like some kind of black vortex gameplay. Without a doubt the best in the 2005th year of the notorious F. E. A. R. and some were not. For me, 9/10.