3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:08 pm

First impressions of Gears of War 3. (Gears of War 3)

Some very quirky shops for several days to sell Gears of War 3. The lucky ones who bought the game, share your impressions!
169 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tigra 28.07.20

Sect0r.
she is on the new disc format? it is strange that online there
Yes, XGD3.

Freyman
Gameplay campaign single-coil designed for 10 hours. For a single action game is kind of a lot.

S
SeregaSHCH83 28.07.20

Five acts perekachivanie and shelters and even without the differences from the second part ahah!

S
S_Sweetwater 28.07.20

sekr3t
SeregaSD83
Mmm, buhurt.

S
SaintSpore 28.07.20

SeregaSD83
21.09.11 12:23 Five acts perekachivanie and shelters and even without the differences from the second part ahah!

It seems to me that you say that because you don't have Xbox , I esle honestly he is not a fan of the series Gears of War... but the third part seemed great.

K
Kapitan Batthert 28.07.20

What I rekomenduet? As LT 2.0 will be released need to download.

r
ratkke 28.07.20

Console Caturday
Well, I now went to get fuel for the boat, in the citadel I met them.
If not difficult, in PM, to not spoil what happened to them was the fact.

P
PRODVINUTYY IGROK 28.07.20

the game is garbage I did not like !!!!!!!!!!! ostaetsya Toko to wait best. I made stupid shit is bad. Couldn do everything in Crusis 2!!! And the graphics and controls. Not rekominduyu this game!!!

D
Domial 28.07.20

ADVANCED PLAYER go nah! One thing the game is first person the other third. In General right now nabegut dirty game, trolls degradirovali. Play cann't say the game completely? Or with subtitles?

P
ParadiseMan1990 28.07.20

ADVANCED PLAYER - gram and and children fucking don't Crusis and Crysis !!!

H
Honey Cocaine 28.07.20

As LT 2.0 will be released need to download.
Sho those will give the 2.0 firmware if there are no blanks?
On litsuhu go.

r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 Domial
subtitles, although there are moments where translated very crooked.

D
Domial 28.07.20

Thank you for the info). It's still better than nothing..I'm really afraid that generally will not translate..

E
E.N.T.E.R. 28.07.20

ParadiseMan1990
He trolls you pix.PlayGround.ru

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 28.07.20

Domial
ParadiseMan1990
Talk to pasta, have a great day.

Game - a step to the side, for me not very clear impressions/not much played (on another box, right) controversial. To be able to evaluate it in full measure - is a normal experience, but the lack of the usual locust in the beginning and, as a consequence, a strong decrease respectivelor around ketchup, was not pleased.

D
Da Best One That You Ever 28.07.20

>>get bent! One thing the game is first person the other third. In General right now nabegut dirty game, trolls degradirovali. Play cann't say the game completely? Or with subtitles?

The kids are the kids.

r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 Torn asshole Marster
the ratio Locosto/Lambert's somewhere in the 60/40. Well I would not say that it is really bad, because IMHO Lamberts has its special chic :3

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 28.07.20

ilyavnv
Don't know, I for one do not like these explosions after killing/cutting the Lancer to the pile of guts as something attached for 2 parts or something :)

D
Donskal 28.07.20

Game style, expect rage!!!!

K
Kenn1y 28.07.20

Of the downsides of shooting poorly it feels like everyone in the game stand members and a skull on the middle turns bright red on hard under fire you can safely to live another 10 seconds. And so the count was at least normal, sometimes even up to 2 Ancha hold, multiplayer modes, full and great that solo in the part of the network, especially in the Horde in arcade games like Alien Shooter. The beginning is really epic would the opening video to push which is a long time in the Internet instead of Marcus sitting stupidly and the inscription GOW 3 in 2 was epic.

donskal Amuse, after Rage has ceased to be exclusive to the PC with textures weighing in at 40 GB, I think would be the average console, in the best cases reach the Prey and the length of the company

a
avos36 28.07.20

2 PUSH-TYPE PLAYER - learn more at school !!!

2 ALL - will ban for absolutely the wrong Russian language. (turn in Russian at least four !)