3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:08 pm

First impressions of Gears of War 3. (Gears of War 3)

Some very quirky shops for several days to sell Gears of War 3. The lucky ones who bought the game, share your impressions!
169 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tigra 28.07.20

Just completed Gears of War 3 is the best video game I still played this year. Powerful single campaign, great soundtrack, interesting plot, natural dialogue, excellent directing cut-scenes and gameplay, the wildest action drive, a beautiful level design, varied gameplay situations and luxury end of the game.

a
avos36 28.07.20

2 Console Caturday - +10

S
SCAR. 28.07.20

Console Caturday
How many hours spent on the passage?

T
Tigra 28.07.20

SCAR.
10-11 hours, as stated Epic Games.

S
SCAR. 28.07.20

Console Caturday
Clear.

S
S_Sweetwater 28.07.20

Console Caturday
Ah, curse our mail :)

T
Tigra 28.07.20

S_Sweetwater
That is why only in a single island region of Russia, Sakhalin, Gears of War 3 went on sale 5 days before the official release, and on the mainland its gamers are waiting for in the mail?

S
S_Sweetwater 28.07.20

Console Caturday
So at us it will appear only a week after release, and then a regular version for 2500r. Therefore, through the mail cheaper and faster will come out. :)

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 28.07.20

We MVideo also bring in an average week. But in the shops the ESCO and the TRACK, selling CDs imported on the day of release or a day or two.
But I usually order from England shopto.net but this time the order did not make sense: for shopto the game was worth ~1930 R + 120 for shipping ~= 2150, and 2200 in the shop + a small discount on the map = ~2100 R., to wait 11-14 days was not necessary.
I thought it will cost 2700 rubles In MVideo can, and will, when brought.

l
lexa... 28.07.20

Titanius Anglesmith
Bought in MVideo for 1990 R. as it was sold there from the evening of 19 th. What charlatanesque MVideo you)
It was the 1st act I liked everything except that the game became much easier.

T
Tigra 28.07.20

lexa...
That's right, the game became easier, so I immediately put the difficulty of gameplay on hard. Gameplay has become easier in favor of an increase in the pace and fury of the battle, which compensates for this shortcoming of the gameplay.

l
lexa... 28.07.20

Console Caturday
Yes, I also immediately started on hard. But when I did the good old locust was more difficult as longer they were killed) Incidentally don't know if you immediately go hard at the end will give achivu for normal?

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 28.07.20

lexa...
Novorossiysk is the same.

In my opinion, the complexity is approximately identical to the second part. GeoW2 was my first shooter, which I passed on the controller after the first Curling in the 90s (but then without sticks cost). And I played it on difficult with a friend, and then alone. This part is also started immediately at the complex.
Good companions can lift your ass from the ground, but snipers take out headshots with one shot.

At Insein, the second part started to play there was difficult. Although, for Insein need a normal partner, not the AI.

T
Tigra 28.07.20

Titanius Anglesmith
At Insein, and GeoW3 Konenko is played, only this level of complexity moronic tradition originally zablochen in the game menu.

lexa...
Nope, don't know about achievements.

l
lexa... 28.07.20

At Insein over in the coop for 4 to pass would be more fun.

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 28.07.20

Lucky sick all day from Neher do played. Passed. Crumbling to dust samiznaetekto fail, ramming lambentov samiznaetekto - wines is dazzling, the survivors - sort of wines, and Yes, disappointed easy holding the handle, you could already be something more serious to fork out.

lexa...
According to tradition, must give both achivy, in the first two was so.

a
avos36 28.07.20

2 lexa - will, then catch up and will give ))

a
avos36 28.07.20

One of insey kui pass (

r
ratkke 28.07.20

Just passed.
What can I say, the Grand conclusion of the Grand series. For me game of the year.

K
Kapitan Kote 28.07.20

Will have to wait for LT 2.0 and take the game,good discs at 8.5 gigs and weights less then you want,by the way and gallop exactly the game weighs?