3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:08 pm

First impressions of Gears of War 3. (Gears of War 3)

Some very quirky shops for several days to sell Gears of War 3. The lucky ones who bought the game, share your impressions!
169 Comments
Sort by:
r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 _26VLAD26_
Will not fit ;)

n
npuzyrev3 28.07.20

Will have to wait for LT 2.0 and take the game,good discs at 8.5 gigs and weights less then you want,by the way and gallop exactly the game weighs?

2 _26VLAD26_
Will not fit ;)

Big enough for all. Craftsmen quickly rips concocted. And happiness is those who ask for LT+ 2.0.

r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 npuzyrev3
just give you a quote from one of the popular tracker
- when is the normal version?
-when will the 2.0 firmware for chanania new format, when will the firmware 0800 to relieve the proper way with the new format,when will the software to record for the new format.

S
Sect0r. 28.07.20

there are smasal prosyatsya by 1.92? or wait for 2.0?

n
npuzyrev3 28.07.20

Sect0r.:there are smasal prosyatsya by 1.92? or wait for 2.0?

Definitely wait for 2.0.

T
Tigra 28.07.20

Torn asshole Marster
"and Yes, disappointed easy holding the handle, you could already be something more serious to shell out.
Yes, Yes, gash OpenWorld to cars, prostitutes and skyscrapers with parachutes. You seem really nice so ill.

Sect0r.
Already wait for LT+ 2.0.

Do not ban
High than GeoW3 you could remind Bulletstorm is a revision of the engine. In all this, the similarities of these games end.

even the voice of gg is the same
Well, GeoW3 nothing to do with it, John DiMaggio voiced Marcus still with GeoW1.

and yet he complained that too short made
Fucking and 10 hours of gameplay in a linear action - is already is a little?

for a couple of nights passed,empty for what people pay 2 Grand..
Chic for both single campaign and for not less elegant multiplayer.

R
RamSeivrem 28.07.20

The game is dull, I did not like. The drain in the sink, sent to drain.

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 28.07.20

Console Caturday
VUT-VUT? I'm not figuratively talking about holding the pen speak, and just remember the final shots. Or am I here to spoil in the open, to bring his idea?

By the way, is Bender and Grayson hunt is voiced? The voice is quite the opposite.

T
Tigra 28.07.20

Get three coffins ready
I am not figuratively talking about holding the pen speak, and just remember the final shots.
Oh, I thought you picarda imulse struck.
And that Epic had bigger fork? The savory passionately against the dawn? For such poshlyatinkoy sit uncharted, and holding the handles at the end of GeoW any pink snot and hints.

By the way, is Bender and Grayson hunt is voiced? The voice is quite the opposite.
Of course, Bulletstorm is not John DiMaggio, just chuvachkov voice seemed similar in these games.

H
Honey Cocaine 28.07.20

Passed. What I want to say...at the time the second part is stronger blew it a number of added coolness, immediately the feeling that stupidly painted lips.
Well, the scene on the field, well, swim on the sub is OK,but still che is not what the regression.
Drama current in one moment came (with the House of course). Overall not particularly impressed. Graphics are of course a little pulled,but... Boxing is already the trash-the fact is, sometimes the fps much in a row in the multi the same happens.Now in the Horde come from time to time,but not really. Single probably even replay won't,although the 2nd part like 3 times through.

a
avos36 28.07.20

What do you want with graphics on 512 MB ? Cartoon taxis.

A
Alex04444 28.07.20

Still Uncharted is better!(Who cried out that GOW shooter? Halo is a shooter)

r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 Alex04444
Don't understand what is so cool in uncharted? I played in 2nd, not very impressed, especially that the cause of all the strange - the resin! That's just nonsense, sorry.
What do your gearsofwar, if not a shooter?

A
Alex04444 28.07.20

ilyavnv
Action of course, as Anch.

E
Ebat kak ya lyublyu hlopa 28.07.20

Console Caturday
What would you do to Marcus, saying exactly the same words, if the end was not. And sterile somehow, chesslovo.

Y
Yury95 28.07.20

Shit! On PC the game would be awesome, as well!? You can see the fire!? It's awful! Yes, everything is terrible! It is a pity that PC forgot some Dolby*to((( Because it is all the gaming power and high quality picture! On my course not to get super - duper cool, but I have enough games on it(PC)! Can see the config in the profile;) Current do not shout that shit computer! He was bought for quite a while and was modernized! You have no idea what he was sucks! Oh yeah about GoW3! In General on the PC it is not enough, and so not very much)))

Y
Yury95 28.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

Y
Yury95 28.07.20

danill95
Gee Gee Gee man;)

a
avos36 28.07.20

Again rollatini smell.

B
Barugoo 28.07.20