3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tigra 28.07.20 11:08 pm

First impressions of Gears of War 3. (Gears of War 3)

Some very quirky shops for several days to sell Gears of War 3. The lucky ones who bought the game, share your impressions!
169 Comments
Sort by:
r
ratkke 28.07.20

2 Torn asshole Marster
Well, the taste and color, as they say. :)
2 Kenn1y
Agree, only partly, the beginning of the first Chapter did not work for me does not in any way, the plot is very weak, but the prologue I have not discomfort.

a
avos36 28.07.20

No, you remember the first weight - no plot, only hints. And here is truncated in order, one float on the submarine, what did it cost (on hard) ;-)

W
Wild Rider 28.07.20

guys, I need to take the game, if I'm in the previous parts did not play?

r
ratkke 28.07.20

Wild Rider [HunteR]
Anything not clear(if you do the story before the parts do not know), but impressions get a lot.

K
Kenn1y 28.07.20

There is a video that was in before. parts of the series

r
ratkke 28.07.20

From where the damn thing is not clear.

(edited)

a
avos36 28.07.20

Take - then of razbereshsa ))

S
Sect0r. 28.07.20

off topic...

I have a box stitched . litsuha will work? and asks whether litsuha to put a new dash... and then I think to buy!

_
_Knuckes_ 28.07.20

Game porazila very good dynamics, the atmosphere, the controls are all on the level
the co-op so all the nuts, just like everything.

ADVANCED PLAYER
SeregaSD83
sekr3t
Picard envy already and then poops.

a
avos36 28.07.20

Sect0r - will, but in live don't come out. Banned. Don't know about the new dashboard, but the game on disc new format.

T
Tigra 28.07.20

The game has one valovy level shipyard, it is both in design and content, not a fountain like you think? But the level is short, so quickly forgotten, thanks to luxury travel in a submarine.

SeregaSD83
Five acts perekachivanie and shelters and even without the differences from the second part ahah!
Differences from sequel to hell and more, enough for five sequels of Call of Duty.
And Yes, five acts of stunning rolls-shelters - Pekanbaru it only remains to senuti.

ilyavnv
Jace is worn with them, what are you doing?

subtitles, though there are moments where translated very crooked.
And not that the translated curve, but in reverse meaning.

the Lamberts IMHO has its special chic
Yes, fighting with them - the Brazilian carnival named Michael Bay.

Torn asshole Marster
Trust me, there will be plenty of locust in the game. :) Lambentov and some less.

Kenn1y
Of the downsides of shooting bad feelings
Shooting feels OK, as in the sequel. If not enough, then the sounds of the outdated Lancer, the return it to be healthy.

if everyone in the game stand members and a skull on the middle turns bright red on hard under fire you can safely to live another 10 seconds
This is to ensure that you're in the thick of the enemy was able to somehow react. Not 10 seconds and 3 seconds.

And so the count was at least normal, sometimes even up to 2 Ancha
And sometimes even beautiful 2 Ancha.

The beginning is really epic would the opening video to push which is a long time in the Internet instead of
Great opening theme, so surreal. And a huge Leviathan in the first level is epic wines.

after the Rage has ceased to be exclusive to the PC with textures weighing in at 40 GB, I think would be the average console
Lol, thanks to consoles, the game has a chance to become great. And Yes, the game was never exclusive to PC and textures 40 gigs she never planned.

avos36
learn more at school !!!
If you show care for Russian language, an exclamation mark is placed at the end of the sentence without a space. And stylistically, three exclamation points - it's hysterical.

Sect0r.
The game will require the installation of a new dashboard, which will update the firmware of your drive to factory. Gears of War 3 to work, pirates will cease. The only way to flash it after installing the new dashboard drive firmware LT+ 1.91.

a
avos36 28.07.20

This is not hysteria - it's a way to attract attention. You are not encouraging phrases like: Afftor of Weipa Iyad ?

And for the post +10 :-) All on the subject, only in the beginning not a Leviathan, and Corpser.

PS. And why do you compare incompatible games ? For me, digger was and will remain a hit for х286 ;-)

ZY2. Sometimes subtitrat at present.

a
avos36 28.07.20

Hmm, niggaz harness...

a
avos36 28.07.20

together, written together. )))) or do you suggest some place to laugh ?

a
avos36 28.07.20

)) I bought stuff for discounts for future DLC - waiting for November.

Nostalgia:

T
Tigra 28.07.20

Delted
Say another ten!!!!) this is nonsense.
Of course you know better, Picardy.)))

immediately accomplish your goal in a blog in the place laugh.
Over burwarton of piispala? OK.

PS And Yes, neighing Negros is not a trend, you sloupok.

avos36
All on the subject, only in the beginning not a Leviathan, and Corpser.
Leviathan, teach materiel. Corpser - spider with a lot of eyes, and Leviathan - a sea monster.

S
S_Sweetwater 28.07.20

Duc guys, the same Eurogamer (Dada which he neustraivaet cliff) put the game 8ku, called as the most beautiful game on consoles. In graphic terms Анч2 surpass?

S
SeregaSHCH83 28.07.20

Yes Pekanbaru fuck this slag but some people have bugurt that bolvanok then no ahahahahah)))))))))

T
Tigra 28.07.20

S_Sweetwater
Yes, the graphics are very strong in Gears of War 3. The lighting is much better than in Uncharted 2, and the detail of the characters is fascinating.

SeregaSD83
but some people have bugurt that bolvanok no
As you can see, the thread is mainly those who already bought the game. Pop is already out via Petrosyan.)))

Pekanbaru fuck this slag
Didn't know you fuck to Hard Reset.

S
SCAR. 28.07.20

Drugan a box plays - says, is even better than the second part. As soon as - take 360тник for a couple of days and he will go. Still want to see what will end the story of Marcus Fenix. But at the same time and a lot of good memories to catch. =)

PS
We immediately see that PC users are very much like that, would third weights came out on PC. Here I swear: to scribble tons of posts of hate, and all of a sudden say, do not care for the game. If indeed it was-would not care, then just go-in this topic, but see the feelings stronger reason.
For some reason I'm pretty sure that if it were so-as suddenly anonsirovana port the majority of users here would have built the game as a cult, although it is just the standard effect (after all, remember L. A. Noire?).