3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Distinctive features of GTA IV on the Xbox 360 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I heard that on the Xbox version of GTA IV there are differences between PC version and PS3 version. For example: a jacket which is wearing a sweater. Black, open jacket with a red tie.
What are the differences and do they do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 28.07.20

whoo. Why are you all so sick of this blur?!?

N
N1KO 28.07.20

Will go to crap and the outrage will blow all to hell.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

You yourself are ugly!
Blur is very beautiful without all the ugly!

p
player71rus 28.07.20

VICtor94

Anyways, I hate shooting from behind cover on the PC there are those that shoot very easy
and meaning in the use of fire shelters(in the sense of completely lean and shoot) no

Lol! We can lean from behind cover and shoot in the open!

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

nikita7496 you in what century live?

who's next?

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Player71rus do you realize that this just does not make sense?
Well, in the sense that in order to shoot in the open.
I know ash tree stump in the open.
I talked about the fact that on the PC thanks to the mouse to shoot from behind cover is very easy, even too
and
X-box when shooting from behind cover does not work the auto aim.

L
LSD_Videosystem 28.07.20

Suits with jerseys pity.Are there any mods on their return?

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Yes the costume with a sweater is stylish!

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

VICtor94
I do not understand how a Chav could lose this thing.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

found Sedna cool video!
the fact is that in this video Niko in a suit with a red tie is not only buttoned the buttons like on the x-box!
Moreover, the video shot is clearly not on the box)) and an editor for PC what conclusion suits can be returned!!!
plus I was amused that Niko's old hair as and 2 trailer looks just fabulous!
Well, Yes, and the movie itself is very funny and hilarious I recommend it.

G

nikita7496 you in what century live?
Dear alhocolic-admin.This phrase holivar can only be seen drunk in the trash colorblind.
It is obvious that I was banned, and nikita7496 nesamoney,although it is very thick trolls.In what time I am convinced that the forum GTA admins the same ahem...people like those that shit on the mafia 2 forum and yell:Pitch steeper Boxing, Boxing shit 1!!!!!111!!!.
So nothing strange that PG began steriotip-GTA 4=shkolota.
Sincerely your Grand Theft Aero.
Now about the subject.
In boksovskie version not only got jackets with the sweaters.There's also absolutely changed all the clothes in multipleere.The first hat there, not Fedora, and the hat.Costumes from the very beginning, no.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Actually, not changed and was at first!)
Because the boxed version was before PC !)))
so be smart.PC is a superior game (from the mouth of developers if che and I did not say)
(though she's really improved)

G

And there is a tutorial multipleera.

i
inO.Vlad 28.07.20

Yes strange how the forum as soon as I send a complaint on your PC-schnick smear x-box, immediately slapped unfounded complaints

Y
Yaroslav Gorenich 28.07.20

I have a question, if anyone can help
in the Xbox version you can make a replay?
because I periglacial all the buttons without any result

P
PATRON_ 28.07.20

I bought a Xbox 360 for a pair of three excellent games,which on PC was and never will be,unfortunately. So what would be your opinion,and not based on someone else's,comparing them to GTA 4 here and there. The PC version was better and order,I would say the difference is critical that would not play in a boxed version,even despite the absence of"lag" and fps drops from thereof. And so I wanted to lie on the couch...

r
reiko-73 28.07.20

PATRON is right, I really play shyas the episodes on the box, the original is not played, but in 3.14 иDоpском Tony graphics are just awful, the PC was playing was kind of the same not a fountain there, but better! I just don't have words to Express that kind of crap instead of graphics there! and another trick is that when doing the photo, fot the graphics are much better than in the game itself it turns out) In the game shadow just like a spray puffed, and in the photo is similar to this)

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Yaroslav Gerenic
No hospital bed! :)
PATRON_
Halo, Alan Wake, and GTA ? etc :)

K
Kapitan Kote 28.07.20

Box slimko bought this summer,and th-then suddenly the itch to play GTA 4,on computer, damn 3 times probably began to pass and threw,was nadoedala somehow Stoll.And tembolee though the game is patched and I have to poslednia Russian patch the game slows down,the configuration in the profile but thought that the game will consistently go in the middle column,and I'm playing on low with a resolution of 1024 by 786 and sliders where you can adjust traffic draw distance are about 20 well traffic and all WMS 40 and the game is small at 25 fps,and I think it's worth to buy the game on the box or not and that damn first a lot of praise about how control is implemented under pad machines(I think at least some representation is what kind of machine,because the drop box is pedalki which are similar to pedal gas and the brake of the car,well this is an example,and great physics of the cars, and with vibration greater sense of control car) and secondly with my settings box on the PC game on the box will look at least like I think better and more stable,so I think is worth taking or not?the game took place on the PC can remember up to 40% pure in the story for a long time

D
DvxNL 28.07.20

Reiko-73, Tony schedule as on 4ке with a 6m patch, there is no hint of grainy shadows, and bright and juicy gamma and good optimization, the brakes go I have a little only if you score above 777мб) is drawing 25(more is not necessary) and not the high shade, and it looks great. Don't know about 360, but on PC so, judging by your story you either never played PC or played at least, once you have the graph is slightly better than the 360:)