3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Distinctive features of GTA IV on the Xbox 360 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I heard that on the Xbox version of GTA IV there are differences between PC version and PS3 version. For example: a jacket which is wearing a sweater. Black, open jacket with a red tie.
What are the differences and do they do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 28.07.20

What are the differences and do they do?

On Pitch better graphics.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Particularly, there is no difference except sharper textures on the PC and dynamic shadows. However on consoles the atmosphere is felt to 500 times stronger and the game felt completely different. Well, a couple of suits, but the strollers on the beach, which, for some reason, in some places on your PC do not exist.

S
SkyGame 28.07.20

On Pitch better graphics.
Not everyone on the computer can all the values to wring the maximum.

B
BergoVic 28.07.20

Everything is in order with it, a great game.
The vibration gives +10 to the engagement in the game world. Swotting AK, thunder crash, a rush of blood from Nico in a room for a private dance for PC all of this can be felt only by the purchase price of the controller.
Graphics is not worse, considering that on PC most can afford is that medium settings.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Actually, the costumes in the PC version there is only they are buttoned on your PC.
By the way what joystick?
Have VD x-box joystick to buy? How much is it?
How does it work? Che and vibration?
And it's wireless?
And besprovodnoy and wired much different in price?

F
Futurra 28.07.20

we have in 1.5 to wired, wireless 2K, the vibration in both a

K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

on the box, the dialogue is shit and the atmosphere there is not the same,everything is blurry,smeared,awkward control,among other things suits those that are on the box in the PC version are replaced by others,so in the box version there is no costume that is on the PC.

and now most of the gamers can easily set the settings to max and play without any nuances

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777, thick

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

VICtor94
And where are you on the PC saw a sweater under a jacket?
Kerragin 777
Yes, and now most of the gamers can easily set the settings to max and play without any nuances
No.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

I don't care! on this sweater!
ETOGES PC uncle! you can do any mod to put !forgot?

G
Grinia92 28.07.20

I don't understand why everyone is saying that graph is worse on consoles. Here's how many games I played on pc and on the box is not God said that the graphics where better or worse.I agree that it is a little different, many feel that in the worst way and I Vice versa.

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

VICtor94
There is no such fashion. Forgot?
Models do not yet replaced. Only the team some kind of prog did, but to share her don't want. It is used for fashion where the transfer Vice City on the IV engine, and the group replaced the head of Nico on the head Tommy.
Grinia92
Because the console is not as powerful as modern computers. Therefore, the lower level of graphics. And it shows.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Not well, if you're wondering what Boxing is terrible draw distance: as in SA almost
There is always all disappears or textures do not display maximum definition, incidentally the same textures on PC is a hundred times clearer.
In nature on X-box, only the reflections look better: they are so bright and beautiful
But make them bright can anyone conjuring with the brightness settings)))
(I'm not kidding he set up)

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94 willing to bet you a Snickers that you're not really played on the xbox 360 in GTA4.

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

Sulfur
I'll play will appreciate as it should, and unsubscribe. Don't worry)

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

But videosevennine
PC vs Xbox 360 vs PS3

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

This comparison is without the patch on PC and not on MAX settings answer!!!
GT assholes! they the is X-box did!

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

That without the patch it can be seen, and is was patches then when doing a comparison? + The author proposes it.
By the way on PC added traffic, in the truest sense of the word. On the console versions of cars much less.

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

By the way I found a video about the suits.
And in truth the PC other.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Her comparison which you have given is a comparison with GT treylers. Well, they really create one a is X-B.
I won, its not a strong comp game not PROPARCO and start it I have to be beautiful to look responsible as played recently in bespatno very cool.