3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Distinctive features of GTA IV on the Xbox 360 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I heard that on the Xbox version of GTA IV there are differences between PC version and PS3 version. For example: a jacket which is wearing a sweater. Black, open jacket with a red tie.
What are the differences and do they do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

Sulfur

on the box, I then just played while she was out,well that box version still looks nothing compared to the PS3 version(there is generally fierce pestets),but whatever it was,it is far in graphics performance to the PC version,and it is an indisputable fact.also suggests to supposedly the very atmosphere should be unpatched game(or at least up to version 1.0.4) and just dig in the settings(brightness\contrast\gamma) and lower(!!!) quality graphics+include a crack blur=same as on the box

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

Yes sho you drive, on the box graphics cooler medium is the atmosphere, and on the PC at all no filters.On the box of GTA 4, tlad, tbogt look completely different, but on PC everything is the same, well tbogt a bit brighter.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777, not on a PC, another filter is used to blur.. worse on the right. although playing with it if on a PC. Now on the box there is only the original four, and on the computer are the episodes, disc lost. My preferences are as follows. Plus, I don't deny that the graphics on PC is better. Richer textures and increased traffic, plus dynamic shadows. And of course the native widescreen resolution. But to me, this weather just does not. Absolutely.
PS Droplets on the screen sakazakii on your PC. they're just grey, and on the box they Shader to distort the image..
VICtor94, I said that the PC has no atmosphere? it's there, but on the box it felt SIGNIFICANTLY stronger. and not only when you stop and enjoy, but even during the chase and other things. at any time.

F
Frane 28.07.20

Sulfur 100% totally agree with you for pass gta4 on the box and the PC :)

L
Lightninggg 28.07.20

On the box of GTA 4, tlad, tbogt look completely different, but on PC everything is the same, well tbogt a bit brighter.

I do not agree, on a PC, they also look completely different in TLaD all in shades of gray, and TBoGT all is bright, both episodes in color from GTA IV are different.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94, editor Yes, the thing is really awesome. I like more the blur that was on the box, there it was neater and not so Intrusive to everything. And then it's everywhere and it's a lot. Do we even confuse the terminology. Blum-total blur, motion blur-motion blur. Catch the latest in the screenshots is ugly, it is better to look just at the action, events and actions in the game.. in the dynamics. And read somewhere else that on the Box there is a normal smoothing, which was not, until recently, on the PC and not on PS3. the PS3 used a bloom, so everything looks razmytye, although I find the weather does. Like we arrange the advantages of All versions and cons reasonably, so are you transferred all the advantages of the PC version and all the disadvantages on boksovskie just naumava yourself. Myself not feel stupid?

G
GTAman 28.07.20

Vitaly_GTAmanъ, look even comparison..
Where is it?

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Vitaly_GTAmanъ, well, gametrailers is

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 28.07.20

Do you guys even size of the images make less.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Sulfur not parsya with antialiasing
because it can be activated via ENBSeries and similar ways.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94, what's the ENB? we compare the games themselves, the originals.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

The originals? One figure versions come out at different times.
And if anyone will play that will take advantage of the patch is anyway.
So in other words it is the original one on the PS can be modified
do any mods want me to.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94 fool chtol quite? In comparison the graphics and atmosphere to speak the graphics are better on PC, because there is a mod to improve the graphics. fashion is a separate item and I said, that's a plus.. though not for everyone. The brain already, and that you do not know what to blurt out.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

I will just know. wrote maybe clumsy and unclear.
But I hope my point is, you can catch.
I would argue the reason for the position that the PC is better.
In any case, the x-box I have its not.
Ah Yes PC multiplayer for 34 players.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94, well, for you preferable the PC version, for me Boksovskie. It's all subjective. The arguments in favor of and PC version and boksovskie I cited and agreed with the actual pluses.

Oh live you get to play so often in multiplayer that just notice that people are less or equal to 32? Now hardly anyone plays it on the Internet. Although you can of course bring as a plus

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

But this is a plus)
And who is the husband what can we do? not all X-box and not very need a game on it in our days
In our days we can already play GTA 4 on PC!
and in 10 years we will be on it to play!
as in GTA 3!

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94, well then I'm a degenerate, just prefer to play on the box, although the PC may well on top speed of play. Plus I have a gamepad

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Don't know but the editor and improved graphics, you can make a dramatic step in the direction of the PC!!!
as one hell computers updatetime over the years, and the same krayzis and GTA 4 is not daavno
are the benchmarks))
Because the future of this platform, I mean for this game
it was on her and not on the x-box will then play, and play right now.

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

But on the box the kicks to sit in the chair lounging away from the TV, and it's easy to rule, I guess, and the console is fun games more.
It is IMHO. And I all think so, I never played on the Box.

4eL0WeK 28.07.20

The question is, Jestico easier or more difficult to manipulate than the keyboard and mouse?
Probably, if used, then the rules will be?