3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20 11:09 pm

Distinctive features of GTA IV on the Xbox 360 (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I heard that on the Xbox version of GTA IV there are differences between PC version and PS3 version. For example: a jacket which is wearing a sweater. Black, open jacket with a red tie.
What are the differences and do they do?
113 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94
Keep telling yourself keep telling. I agree that the textures on PC look sharper and the resolution higher. All the rest is nonsense invented by you.

PS Traffic on a PC is really much more.

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

Yes traffic is for sure it is not lost in the distance!
And the range of drawing much more higher!

L
Lightninggg 28.07.20

And the range of drawing much more higher!

On the consoles, drawing about 25. I unfortunately afford on the pitch can not afford(

G
Grand Theft Aero 28.07.20

VICtor94 I as the expert tell you what Pekata such Pekata...
By the way the episodes Niko wearing the initial splash screen in the jacket of the X360 version or the PC?On the box of boksovskie.
To me there is a suit like this.Similar to the costume of Viktor from the movie the Terminal.
Another difference-at the oaks is not in multipleere to shout Hi.

-
-Kosmos- 28.07.20

on the Pitch you can modit for entertainment and all. The Sony blue ray and on the box easy and cheap.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

-Space-
Oh, by the way, Fashion is yet another argument in the direction of the PC... but not for all.
Total:
PC: Better graphics (sharper textures, dynamic shadows, increased draw distance, the shadows of the night), Fashion, Physics of the sound (effects like echo in tunnels (also present on the ps3)), Increased traffic
Xbox 360: Much more more pronounced the atmosphere of the game (I don't know how I felt just so different, absolutely.. much more atmospheric), Vibration (Gives +10 to the engagement in the game world. Swotting AK, thunder crash, a rush of blood from Nico in a room for a private dance for PC all of this can be felt only by the purchase price of the controller.(Slightly changed post Bergovic)), Trivia, missing on the PC or replaced there (costumes, strollers), the thrill of driving a car (Mentioned in another thread)(Car feels stronger, is solved by buying a good controller, and the PC response is much longer than on the box).

The problem is on the PC and on the box, however on X360 meet goraaazdo less:
The disappearance of game models (Rare for XB360, but a common one for PC), Subsidence fps, Load of RAM (One taxi on the 360 is not).

V
VICtor94 28.07.20

No X-box detail is equal to 12 it is said by the developers.
But the draw distance =22
So judge for yourself!
The atmosphere is all nonsense! Sami I hope you will understand why, of course a vibrating joystick sometimes creates the effect of presence, but

And even on the box or PS 3 weak solution. slabs Pushnogo

N
N1KO 28.07.20

Not everyone on the computer can all the values to wring the maximum.
This problem is subjective.

O
Odin iz nih 28.07.20

Grand Theft Aero[Drives a Lada Priore]
The way the episodes Niko wearing the initial splash screen in the jacket of the X360 version or the PC?On the box of boksovskie.
On the PC the costume from the box in gray, down suit with a grey tie.

G

VICtor94 behind you is burning, get up from his chair, and then projesi!

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

VICtor94 For you. pix.PlayGround.ru
Look at the screenshot and tell me the atmosphere is nonsense. that is how the game looks on the xbox360 without any additional filters and other things. on PC you never no extra prog and filters will not make such a screen.
Kid yourself on. I was like you.. until about the end of spring 2008.

Here's another screenshot. Unplug your pride, jealousy and obstinacy and adequately evaluated. PlayGround.ru

PS and Yes, the official screenshots from R* and gaming publications, just on the box exactly the way it looks. Anyone who has passed at least once on the box, confirm

G

Yeah.

K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

Oh *facepalm*
Look at the screenshot and tell me the atmosphere is nonsense. it's not a screenshot,but a simple of. art.,there is nothing like it,on the contrary,everything is much more sad-textures like shit,blur,blur poor(on a PC it is also possible to supply such pressing R,which is true,but for me plot is just spread and play it at the same time on the box she is constantly)the fact that the box is supposedly the atmosphere is special,it's all excuses belibaev due to weak graphics and low resolution.you are cheating yourself,the PC is clearly better atmosphere+good graphics(yeah yeah)

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777, I said, thick) Learn to Troll thinner

K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

looks like you're complexes,bro)

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777 what is said?) I don't yell, don't shit bricks and stuff? well, you failed to shake me, my ego or something) your words-your opinion and all) I expressed.) you just decide for yourself

G
GTAman 28.07.20

PS and Yes, the official screenshots from R* and gaming publications
That's good to see unofficial times from ordinary players, then it would be no doubt about it.

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Vitaly_GTAmanъ, look even comparison at all.. and in 2008 ArtEmineM (like so) did 6 videos for half an hour with the gameplay on the H360 current... now to find them difficult..

K
Kerragin 777 28.07.20

Sulfur

this is to ensure that the word fat you mean an attempt of trolling,although I just expressed my opinion

S
Sulfur 28.07.20

Kerragin 777, I just had 2 suspicious-either you're a reasonable person, but come only trolling (judging by your posts) or you're stubborn shkololo that puts their opinions above all else and considers himself smarter than all the people on the forum. Here, for example, never really on Xbox360 not played, but insights how do of anything. This is to prove to himself something on and keep telling yourself, I don't care, you're doing it for yourself, it's your opinion and your nadumki)