3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:52 am

The lack of pride for the country

Talking on Skype with a dude from Germany. I was talking about politics, etc. To his question - what are you proud of in your own country, something I pondered and could not answer. I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
158 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 24.10.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
another cry sick, afflicted with patriotism and xenophobia of the soul.
Would you like to say, noble and adequate man.
Warrior Of Morgoth
Still, good that liberal garbage left people like you.

r
requiemmm 24.10.19

FREE bent you will not Do? If, after a collision with Russian free medicine survived, he was not sick at all. But if hurt, then bury it, there are two possibilities: 1)died in the hospital under the knife Abrek in a white coat 2) Discharged home to die, so the statistics do not spoil. Too piss them off from their own impunity, in order to work well.

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Would you like to say, noble and adequate man.
no, I wanted to write exactly what I wrote.
idrici bash, and it seems contagious to decide for the other person what he thinks or what I wanted to write really.
Spoilerage, heh... you're so vain. after all, this man might actually believe it.

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Dogma wrote:
what are you proud of in your country
How many years live, and all do not get tired to admire: how many around the lucky owners of their countries. Simple Apple fall nowhere - very often the king, but the landlords. I seen one just assigned to a certain territory, on the grounds that here and not anywhere else, my mom's vagina has generated. And around how many eyes is enough, one grows to know hereditary. You, rulers and rule, of course, joy, but also care about do not forget that the crown, as is known, the brain breaks down. Especially the Siberian, to which our Patriotic autocrat, an aristocrat of some passion hunter.

i
igoryok31 24.10.19

ColonelJason
I read twice your train of thought and did not understand the couple and what actually proud of that?

N
Nurp 24.10.19

igoryok31
... this clown don't touch - him, in General, problems with logic and causality, head is a mess, the trash.

R
RussianQuaker 24.10.19

requiemmm wrote:
2) Discharged home to die, so the statistics do not spoil.

Gap 00:10 - 00:15 masterpiece

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

igoryok31
Read more if to seventeenth once the situation becomes clearer, someone from adults.
Nurp
Could you specify where exactly I have problems with logic (you certainly will not be difficult even to call a specific logical laws that were violated) , and where I have violated causality. But no, God forbid, others may suspect that you pustoslovny slobomir, which was once ridiculed and humiliated me for some roundnose, incoherent, ignorant nonsense, and now podtyavkivaet in impotent rage.
UPD AND all, you can not bother answering, I remembered (or rather found in history-to remember such footage of honor would be too much), as I'm really anticipating-obizhenku. You are the one loony, who could not understand why the sponsor would first need schools and hospitals, not burnt in the villages temples. I remember you shone so brightly in the subject logic that your roundnose nonsense fast enough rubbed.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.10.19

Warrior Morgoth wrote:
To do and the bread and circuses they are perfectly able, except that they belong to others exactly like you. With extremely high self-esteem and a sense of contempt for all who don't agree.
Yep, the bull's-eye 8)
It is impossible to be friends with those who are ready to ditch you if possible, if need be. Or who use unfair methods of competition, for example, imposes sanctions instead of sensibly compete (to create a better offer the best services).

b
bacteriofag 24.10.19

Dogma
Beautiful women, Tarkovsky, Dostoyevsky, Abraham, Phenazepam

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Nurp
Nurp wrote:
.. your nonsense was erased in the first place, a local clown )))
As befits a man whose mental faculties several fall short to medical standards, you are rather weak in the analysis of reality. Otherwise, you'd not have gone the fact that erased exclusively your half-witted nonsense, and mine on her answers (and rightly so-you - cancer, and all that you write need to burn at the root, however, that had the misfortune to be associated with you), while the diversity of all my other answers have laid them on the ground. Besides, excessive is for you to be concept of the sequence of events: the last remaining in the theme of the message of our conversation-mine. Therefore, the first was erased following-your.
Olso, in your place I would not spend efforts on the production of such number of emoticons and terminal idiocy of your statements, clear marker to which they belong, is obvious without them, so this attribute is obviously redundant.

N
Nurp 24.10.19

ColonelJason wrote:
As befits a man whose mental faculties several fall short to medical standards, you are rather weak in the analysis of reality. Otherwise, you'd not have gone the fact that erased exclusively your half-witted nonsense, and mine on her answers (and rightly so-you - cancer, and all that you write need to burn at the root, however, that had the misfortune to be associated with you), while the diversity of all my other answers have laid them on the ground. Besides, excessive is for you to be concept of the sequence of events: the last remaining in the theme of the message of our conversation-mine. Therefore, the first was erased following-your.
Olso, in your place I would not spend efforts on the production of such number of emoticons and terminal idiocy of your statements, clear marker to which they belong, is obvious without them, so this attribute is obviously redundant.
Nurp wrote:
igoryok31
... this clown don't touch - him, in General, problems with logic and causality, head is a mess, the trash.
... write more )))

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Could you specify where exactly I have problems with logic (you certainly will not be difficult even to call a specific logical laws that were violated) , and where I have violated causality.
The lack of practical application of all this. More precisely, the impossibility of practical application of all this. Some considerations without a working binding. Here's my theory always goes hand in hand with practice. For example, created the theory of the priority of relationships over benefits (back in 2001), went outside and immediately it is applied. See in the underpass behind the counter, one is Armenian, and others - cool Cossack woman. And she Snickers costs 5 rubles more expensive than that of the Armenians next. And I'm applying this you just created a theory of the priority of relationships over profit, buy a Snickers bar from her. Go out from the underpass, eat it on the street, go ahead and see I have 5 rubles on the pavement. Pick them up and... the theory works: money back, and relations - what it was, will not return.

W
Wing42 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
...to call a country where the news are the enemies of Russian, movies, games, cartoons are the enemies of Russian, where schoolchildren are taught that the USSR was not any better than Nazi Germany.
Ho, Yes, you have described any modern film Mikhalkov on the subject of world war II.

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
WITH IN AND S T A N
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
And what do you need?
quote - verbatim excerpt from a text.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

the patriotism of it this is quite a simple thing. in General, it is the answer to the question than I (people, the country has some kind of substance) is better than another and how specific to the moment and demands the state of grace which it causes.
actually the answer is somehow no better or worse than quantitatively and qualitatively is not patriotism as it does not cause any special goodness and pride to patriotism therefore a prerequisite that you have to be better than others.
patriotism cannot be based on the past, especially between a certain property there is no overflow of the essence of this property and its continuity between past and present. in other simple words to say for example that tsarist Russia or the Soviet Union is good so I'm proud of the Russian federations logically a very strange conclusion. that is not logical.
in turn, if patriotism is a kind of self-worth of maintenance that requires running some of the actuators which create the conditions so that patriotism was the place to be. if patriotism is based on the past that he actually is the past leads to the reconstruction of the experience of the past and nothing good is as pravelo ends. still have a kind of false patriotism, it is based on misinformation and propaganda about yourself or differentiable with an opponent, and such systems in General is very shaky and usually fall apart like sand castles on the facts so it's not a good patriotism.
guided by these provisions easy and understandable way to answer the question inquiring - why are there any Russian enemies, and more peck-peck. because extremely abstract to you as well all others must be bad. or as Lomonosov, think if in nature where something arrives somewhere, decreases peck-peck. it is not going into the arguments was whether the Soviet Union is not better than Nazi Germany or the captain-imperialism and social-communism vzaimounichtozhayuschaya two philosophical systems which cannot co-exist on the same planet etc

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Dogma
Dogma wrote:
I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
In our country hold gay pride parades and do not inspire children the choice of sex.And femke in our country nothing.Soviet Union'and is no more, and for Russia, otherwise, there is no pride.
But... Wait... Probably more patient people on this Earth no

Alex Fighters
Alex Fighters wrote:
Russia medicine might not be the best but it's FREE and bent will not give you.
An ambulance arrived three hours after the call.If something big and deadly, then 100% of the corpse is secured.Two years ago we have so man died of a heart attack.And none of it will not respond.

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Wing42
Wing42 wrote:
Ho, Yes, you have described any modern film Mikhalkov on the subject of world war II.
So it is clear - Nikita - the first Englishmen in our country. In General, we have, apparently, is the English tradition in film prevails - that no picture - so Russian shit-shit. Only one series about a police dog on NTV keeps the nation from slipping into total decadence and lack of spirituality.

M
MelShlemming 24.10.19

[Denis] wrote:
In our country hold gay pride parades
I've always wondered: why do we need gay pride parades?

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
actually the answer is somehow no better or worse than quantitatively and qualitatively is not patriotism as it does not cause any special goodness and pride to patriotism therefore a prerequisite that you have to be better than others.
patriotism cannot be based on the past, especially between a certain property there is no overflow of the essence of this property and its continuity between past and present. in other simple words to say for example that tsarist Russia or the Soviet Union is good so I'm proud of the Russian federations logically a very strange conclusion. that is not logical.
More liberal cliches and stories about how to be a proper patriotism. Lacking only patriotism is the love for their country, not hatred of other countries for a complete set.
Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
that the Soviet Union was not any better than Nazi Germany
Well, he was better, but it's not so much.
[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
In our country hold gay pride parades and do not inspire children the choice of sex.And femke in our country nothing.
Nothing, all this still in the minority, in separate coops, such as Sivakov pseudoproline institutions, such as the HSE, and the public VC. But it is in fact no revolution at the end...
MelShlemming
MelShlemming wrote:
I've always wondered: why do we need gay pride parades?
For the same, what is the whole left-liberal politics is to convince people that deviancy is the norm. Sometimes even succeed...as a result of almost half a century of work.