3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:52 am

The lack of pride for the country

Talking on Skype with a dude from Germany. I was talking about politics, etc. To his question - what are you proud of in your own country, something I pondered and could not answer. I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
158 Comments
Sort by:
A
Almaznyy 24.10.19

An__ei
Dude wrote it right if you don't know shut up! I have a friend specially from Australia arrives in Russia to teeth curing!!! They are very expensive says!! And don't argue!

A
Almaznyy 24.10.19

[Denis]
Well, this is for you in your village, the ambulance slowly driving means so set! And to us, the ambulance quickly arrives - it is necessary to fight for your rights !! A rolling stone gathers no moss! And do not judge by your village, city ---- ABOUT the WHOLE of RUSSIA !!!

A
Almaznyy 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
In the United States was created something??? HAHAHA!!! USA - or why not create get rid of that propaganda out of your head! USA just successfully stole someone else for example: Radio our.. Popova TV Zworykin (to take it at home).. And more - the Americans simply traders quickly implementing other people's IDEAS !!! POINT!

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

Quetzalcoatl Vola
Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
the patriotism is still associated with hatred towards other countries?
Rather, with a healthy skepticism and lack of illusions. The problem is, liberals don't lick the West - it is hatred.

A
Almaznyy 24.10.19

jokertops
Hug bro! All right you wrote ! Very clever!

Q
Quetzalcoatl Vola 24.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Rather, with a healthy skepticism and lack of illusions.
Hardly a healthy skepticism blind faith in propaganda. And judging by the pearls of your friend in the faith and"love for the Motherland - that hatred motivates piratami (not patriots, of course).
Gauguin wrote:
The problem is, liberals don't lick the West - it is hatred.
Expected lies. Yet what we have seen in this thread is not a lick of the West, and hysterical bucket of slops in his direction from the local conservatives.

z
zdrastE 24.10.19

Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
And judging by the pearls of your friend in the faith and"love for the Motherland - that hatred motivates piratami (not patriots, of course).
Hatred often arises, when you realize that some people dared to be even better at something than you.
A. Beers.
Not so bind love, friendship, respect, as common hatred for something.
A. Chekhov

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Hello
Here goes...
Patriot is a man who lives in a hut with a thatched roof, but fiercely proud of the fact that his master is the highest house in the whole parish — Lev Rubinstein
Patriotism is the hatred of the European peoples for what they are all going well - Forgot who
About the aphorism of Samuel Johnson silent.
Quetzalcoatl Vola
Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
Yet what we have seen in this thread is not a lick of the West, and hysterical bucket of slops in his direction from the local conservatives.
It should be noted that in connection with certain events in one Russian city, the activity of conservative citizens" has intensified to the extreme - until the registration of this (including) online new persons with a single purpose - to carry the torch of faith and love of country to the masses.
Spoiler
Tools are down, need to work out.

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

Quetzalcoatl Vola
Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
Hardly a healthy skepticism blind faith in propaganda.
True. Only come on under propaganda shall mean any propaganda, including Pro-Western.
Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
Yet what we have seen in this thread is not a lick of the West, and hysterical bucket of slops in his direction from the local conservatives.
To make these impossible, but you can understand. Respect the current West certainly does not deserve.
And Yes, what attitude you will not be hysterical mud?

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.10.19

Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
And judging by the pearls of your friend in the faith and"love for the Motherland - that hatred motivates piratami (not patriots, of course).
Correctly noted: not all those patriots that they claim to be. The term is not easy, apparently)
A typical error is considered a manifestation of patriotism support of the government as such. Haha.
Gauguin wrote:
Only come on under propaganda shall mean any propaganda, including Pro-Western.
Oh, I don't know about the propaganda of safe traffic on the roads or a healthy lifestyle?
Gauguin wrote:
To make these impossible, but you can understand.
Great phrase. For example, if you are a believer, the point of view of an atheist it is impossible to accept, but understand – it is ;] (for atheists: Yes, comrades, I understand you perfectly)
Gauguin wrote:
Respect the current West certainly does not deserve.
In General, Yes: the negative overrides the positive. It all began even before the Americans bombed Japan aderemi and then went on increasing. They should be judged on universal Tribunal. And England too (for all the past century).

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
how about promote safe roads or healthy lifestyle?
Also true. More suited to ridicule liberals. Another would be to add a promotion nicowania fingers in the socket.

m
masha 24.10.19

Something to be proud of? Man is not only the ability to reproduce and maintain the population. Reproduction and sex is not so important in life. And they say, fuck multiply, the fruit of poverty.
They say Russia gives opportunities to every nation sohranitsya, the possibility of every nation and person to realize their potential. I didn't notice.
The only thing that matters to them is that we multiplied and served by the system. But sexual intercourse is not the ability that people have to realize.
They say be a patriot, poured slop in your ears, Be Patriotic, Die for the Motherland. And then what? Again to breed?

I was listening to the Ravings of a propagandist, he says, we must not live in Germany, we have Russia, we are all different, we have our own way. Wealth is slavery. Poverty is freedom. A good patriot is a hungry patriot.

Q
Quetzalcoatl Vola 24.10.19

ColonelJason
ColonelJason wrote:
Tools are down, need to work out.
And then! Well no wonder from the closet at Savushkina 55 to the Tools moved! )))

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

NoneOne2010
NoneOne2010 wrote:
Are YOU a nuclear physicist or something? In Soviet Union everything was possible.
To create some detail, for weapons, for example, need a machine. Question: where did they get the machine? Also created? And all this for 10-15 years since the formation of the USSR in 1922? It is absolutely unreal.
Here we have now no secret that all domestic food products: spaghetti, there's beer... made in Italian, German... equipment. Asphalt on Russian roads is placed on the Swedish asfaltobetonnyh machines. The combines for harvest, the same wheat that Russia sells for export, Dutch. Accordingly, the chocks all the same: gas, food products equipment, asfaltobetonnye machines, harvesters. What is the difference then between the Russian and chocks? Yes anything almost already. Military production left to finish and then. Catch up in the end then.
But before it was the same. It just is not delivered to the USSR, and was going to the USSR on ready technology and drawings, and presented it all as domestic development. Technically, Yes, claims no, but can't so quickly developed all of this: the product and the machine for the production thereof. Only to gather. Something like production in Asia home appliances and accessories for the PC was the production of military equipment in the USSR. Asia don't hide the fact that it is not developing it all, but only produces? But the Soviet Union concealed.

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
What a hint of sex?This is a manifestation of a polite tone.The same thing in public transport:first release, then you come.Who cares who goes:a man or a woman?I just released
I too had not considered sexual, the inscription in public transport: sign in through the front door and exit through the middle and rear until I get a cool chick-the conductor explained that I'm not using that door out.

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
All clear. Gagarin is an American Armstrong. Exactly, exactly. And the Golden Horde, they stopped and defeated Napoleon.
Britain has always fought by proxy. And with Genghis Khan, and Napoleon, and Hitler. Russia has won, but only as a tool in the hands of Britain. But Gagarin? He beat American astronaut in two weeks. Accordingly, the conclusion is that it's running on is not quite finalized ship. That is, the ship worked, flew, but the Americans were going to Refine and Polish so to speak, before the flight of man into space and the Soviets stole the technology and has decided that the time flies, the che is there to grind? But the hydrogen bomb we have created. Just attached a parachute to the atomic dropped out of a plane and detonated above the ground. The first wave hit the ground, and then reflected. And the mushroom turned out that the lost hydrogen bomb. The synthesis reaction does not exist. As the Sun hydrogen is converted into helium. There is only a reaction to the collapse. More precisely, to obtain the synthesis reaction is impossible at this stage of the development of science. The hydrogen bomb is a fraud, like everything else that can make Russian people, showing so-called wit.

The Americans landing on the moon did not disappoint - they said deception on deception.
---
Then my comment was removed because of one word. Ban was given instead of a warning. Although everyone here is first warning, then ban. And I have so soon. Some bias.
---
[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Have no idea what you're talking about
Well? I am going by tram, sitting on the single seat in front of me is a cool chick-conductress. Rise from their seats, heading to the front door, and then she stops me, on the bed his hand on mine and said: the only Exit is through the middle and the back door and shows other hand the inscription Entrance only through the front door. And I think, That would be it's not in the tram.... Turn around, go through the middle door, go and think oddly. And then get the hint - had to go through the back.

Diamond
Diamond wrote:
In the United States was created something??? HAHAHA!!! USA - or why not create get rid of that propaganda out of your head! USA just successfully stole someone else for example: Radio our.. Popova TV Zworykin (to take it at home).. And more - the Americans simply traders quickly implementing other people's IDEAS !!! POINT!
But you're right in that the USA never create without bringing financial profit add-on or without practical application thereof. That is, if they create some kind of weapon, then be sure he will shoot someone. Otherwise, they wonder it, perhaps, created? Received, identified a hormones, male and female. In vain? Of course not. Need to test, test. And that's find someone. Thailand. Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why? And to check out. Well to test. In practice. I do think that the Second World War have been drawn for testing military equipment.
Only on our military equipment only for the parade. And only we create something just like that, the enthusiasm, without any financial gain add-on.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
And then get the hint - had to go through the back.
Desire a girl to befriend organisms in the eyes and without any hint.But what side it concerns the manifestation of a polite tone?)))

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

[Denis]
Polite tone you can muster translating my grandmother across the street, giving way to the senior in public transport, but with a cool woman a polite tone can not be determined. With cool woman a polite tone turns into a hint of sex.

[

Mayamenstate
I haven't seen))))
And how do you define what a woman cool?And what means this expression?

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

[Denis]
Well, sometimes beautiful, with a figure, but not steep. And no ugly, with a figure, but cool. Like here, for example, the difference between Russian and European women: Russian beautiful, but not steep, and the European ugly, but cool. As a result, our sex is not, and theirs to have sex.

[

Mayamenstate
I'm more of our beauties love)

R
Rolemanser 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
I'll be surprised, but there are steep mountains, the coast, eggs and diarrhea in the ass.