3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:52 am

The lack of pride for the country

Talking on Skype with a dude from Germany. I was talking about politics, etc. To his question - what are you proud of in your own country, something I pondered and could not answer. I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
158 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
Britain has always fought by proxy. And with Genghis Khan, and Napoleon, and Hitler. Russia has won, but only as a tool in the hands of Britain. But Gagarin? He beat American astronaut in two weeks. Accordingly, the conclusion is that it's running on is not quite finalized ship. That is, the ship worked, flew, but the Americans were going to Refine and Polish so to speak, before the flight of man into space and the Soviets stole the technology and has decided that the time flies, the che is there to grind?
Yes no take say back centuries, statehood because we are not Rurik and the Scandinavians brought, and the Celts.
Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
And then! Well no wonder from the closet at Savushkina 55 to the Tools moved! )))
And you just like in the days of the NKVD accurate calculations give who from where,and about his not forget them to become something more.
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Correctly noted: not all those patriots that they claim to be. The term is not easy, apparently)
A typical error is considered a manifestation of patriotism support of the government as such. Haha.
Well, the same thing can be said in the opposite direction.
ColonelJason wrote:
Here goes...
Patriot is a man who lives in a hut with a thatched roof, but fiercely proud of the fact that his master is the highest house in the whole parish — Lev Rubinstein
Patriotism is the hatred of the European peoples for what they are all going well - Forgot who
What are you , thick and forgot. Rubenstein very much had a love and patriotism for Israel, Oh yeah because only they have real patriotism, not for us.
Spoiler the"Love for the Fatherland, or patriotism as is probably well-known to readers, some of the extreme individualists are present in the bad form, saying that it is time to replace a set of common love to all mankind... it Is obviously neomycine the teachings attributed to patriotism a bad phenomenon to the public... For people, like Russian, established and strengthened only recently, and still engaged in their device, that is still young, the savagery of the teaching about the dangers of patriotism to the obvious that shouldn't about it to even mention, and if I do this, that mean only those not yet translated countrymen, about whom it is written: the last owner will say something at the top and lie down .

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

Ar4er2016 wrote:
Most of what you wrote is an achievement of the USSR, and not today's state. And to write about Putin and about return Crimea is nonsense. If it is for you to achieve, sorry for you.
This is why we can be proud of the achievements of the USSR or the Russian Empire?
What man has the right to their opinion , point of view. Like you're constantly talking about freedom of expression,of choice and for it is negative to the person, isn't it. But you are constantly with your hand forget about your Manifesto.

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

Quetzalcoatl Vola wrote:
Expected lies. Yet what we have seen in this thread is not a lick of the West, and hysterical bucket of slops in his direction from the local conservatives.
You educate your mind illuminated,
You really saw the face,
And gently embraced the people he loved,
And wisely your hate.

You rubbed his hands from our failures,
With a sly laugh listening to news,
When the regiments fled at a gallop
And died the banner of our honor.

K
KlausBarbie 24.10.19

so, but really... Any advances that Russia has made over the almost 30 years? In science , in technical terms , diplomatic, economic, in terms of development and standard of living? There is no need to drag the achievements of the USSR that no longer exists. Just concrete achievements are seen.... one long collapse in 30 years in all spheres.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

in terms of development and standard of living?
well, let's say the level of life has risen. because I don't really see a family of queues and ration cards. status things like branded plastic bags, jeans moved to the area more expensive items relative to the medium of the planetary. and generally concerning commodities is obtained from the average calculation that they have become more available conditional average wages. and if you take the imported goods that were, in dollar equivalents there are finally 10 key workers ' salaries for some sort of Pitch for example.
that says that overall welfare has increased
but in terms of rights and freedoms peck-peck. this will be a ballistic curve over the last 30 years that means the loss is 0 but while the howling of the height of the launch reaches
so tou all the positive social achievements that is.

W
Wing42 24.10.19

KlausBarbie
KlausBarbie wrote:
Any advances that Russia has made over the almost 30 years?
While only Stakhanov pace punches one bottom after another.

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Rubenstein very much had a love and patriotism for Israel, Oh yeah because only they have real patriotism, not for us.
Oh, how lovely, if a person has a Jewish last name, so idesca from Israel, and all his word is worthless. Jedem das seine, ya, mein fuhrer? By the way, why fed? What has stopped? Or do you think that he died, as make judgments about the biography of the man, nothing about him knowing?

Nevoeiro wrote:
What are you , thick and forgot.
Forgetfulness is nothing to do with that because I do not suffer from any forms of mental retardation, available to me the ability to take a sober reality, therefore I understand that most graphs on the patriotism of their own, individual opinion - the lack of Patriotic sentiment in society can lead to the fact that the mob refuses to go to die for their masters in war (or, God forbid, even refuse to be their obedient cattle in time of peace),which in turn can lead to know to the loss of his position, i.e. 10 000% comfort level and 1000% survival rate of the descendants, which as you may know, is very contrary to their evolutionary developed psychological patterns.
Nevoeiro wrote:
This is why we can be proud of the achievements of the USSR or the Russian Empire?
And I do not really understand why you are trying to be proud of what happened on site (besides the former), on which you came out of mom. You do not have any relationship. I somehow suspect that your personal life achievements a subject of pride for the country to act can not.

j
jeorje 24.10.19

Literature and poetry of a century and more ago, Russian fiction, whose origins in the West, and Russian rock, which again would not exist if not for Western culture, Comedy was once good, all the more nothing was not there.. a Kalashnikov, and all sorts of other hardware and pukalkami, I'm proud, thank all the gods, do not know how; the flight into space, when half the country lived in communal apartments, don't want to; I was in a shock, when they learned that Pyrrhus was ashamed of his victory, because he lost his soldiers one by one, and not just filled up the breach with the corpses, one by one, that's a shame; huge Empire, the conquest of Siberia, Perm, DV and so-forth, so this is what we denounce Americans; I read about the invention of radio, there was a very long (a hundred people) a list of scientists and inventors, one way or another contributed and participated, in addition to the Popov and his two assistants, there are only two Russian - Georg Richman and Ottonovich Yakov Narkevich-Iodko; and retirees no longer collect bottles on the streets, because it was closed all the empties receiving, so we now struggle with poverty..

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

KlausBarbie
And about Putin while all press conferences, speaking four and a half hours? About their achievements regarding the 90-ies. He never, for some reason, not talking about their achievements relative to 80 years, as his achievements regarding the Soviet Union are far in the red. Chechnya, Crimea - some tinkering with the peripherals for the PC (if to compare Russia with the PC), now we all probably happening.

C
ColonelJason 24.10.19

Nevoeiro
Nevoeiro wrote:
Many hasty conclusions.
Nevoeiro wrote:
Jewish and that the Jew living anywhere in the world, patriot of Israel if not even when it was not so clear.
Overall, your speech, of course, was never particularly clear - it is terribly ignorant (as is often usual for the patriots) and it violated the most elementary laws of syntax. But the fact that you're a racist hanging on people labels for the name, it was clear from your previous posts.
Nevoeiro wrote:
And like Avon ,that you were not so long ago tryndeli about the Queen of England, once you have the memory everything is good)
Nothing I said about the Queen of England earlier, not in any way in conflict with that now. You have a very bad operation of the semantic load of utterances.
Nevoeiro wrote:
Well, then you need to forget the 9th of may , 1st of the world, Pushkin and everything else, not gorditsa this, why that wasn't in front of me.Not to remember it for what it was not when I removed all the monuments and names from everywhere that wasn't with me.
Of course you need to know and respect its history ( this is Brest world have a reason to be proud? Oh well), and the history of the world. And you need to know and respect outstanding people as their Fatherland, so, again, the entire world (that would be Pushkin's amazing given, as you mock his native language - I bet he would have no such respect on your part, he could have done). But be proud of again, you - nothing - you just born here. What is your merit? Are you proud that you are lucky to be born on the territory, where Pushkin lived?

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

ColonelJason wrote:
Overall, your speech, of course, was never particularly clear - it is terribly ignorant (as is often usual for the patriots) and it violated the most elementary laws of syntax. But the fact that you're a racist hanging on people labels for the name, it was clear from your previous posts.
That is the idea you get about the rest, you can print out and hang over the bed.Oh yeah you can call me a Muscovite may be you will feel better. By the way, at the expense of the racist, tell me who and how to call it.For your vocabulary watch.You swallow deeply and with gusto.
ColonelJason wrote:
Nothing I said about the Queen of England earlier, not in any way in conflict with that now. You have a very bad operation of the semantic load of utterances.
Of course of course, we are not slaves, we are not slaves) About the controversy and not talking)

ColonelJason wrote:
Of course you need to know and respect its history ( this is Brest world have a reason to be proud? Oh well), and the history of the world. And you need to know and respect outstanding people as their Fatherland, so, again, the entire world (that would be Pushkin's amazing given, as you mock his native language - I bet he would have no such respect on your part, he could have done). But be proud of again, you - nothing - you just born here. What is your merit? Are you proud that you are lucky to be born on the territory, where Pushkin lived?
It's not about my merits, and the merits of the people and the country.So proud of it has the full right every. The pride and respect that is wrong, all the outstanding, well judging by your spelling, not all of those are.That is outstanding but not respected.
The rest I normally am, unlike you, but the pride of them do not.
After all, the periodic table, only in Russia the so-called rest of the world its just the table.
Cost was there is not known, but that line about you "All the prejudices streba, we honor all zeros, and the units themselves"
(A. S. Pushkin)
There is something , the fact that I was born here the fact that I am Russian,my ancestors.I will not repeat.
And what luck, well, I was born in Austria, would be proud of like all Austrians
The results were interesting: almost 81% of respondents said that they are proud of the fact that I live in Austria. And men are proud of it much more than women. The "proud" were the inhabitants of Upper Austria and land Salzburg (89% of all respondents). In addition, the Austrians feel real pride when talking about the nature of Austria (83%), national foods (55%), about the figures of culture and art (50%) and athletes (37%). But the policy tide pride is not caused mentioned them only 3% of respondents

"Proud of the glory their ancestors is not only possible, but should not respect thereof is shameful cowardice" A. S. Pushkin

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

jeorje
the Americans or the British?
Flight into space and communal absurd comparison. Then you do not proud, Pushkin and serfdom. Lobachevsky ,Sledges.
But understand, if something came from the West as literature and poetry , is not ours and is proud of Russian writers not komelfo.
Judging by your statement we do not then there is something to be proud of, as we do not do not produced than would be used by others.Poor Mendeleev.
Well, for starters, so to speak dragged here the elderly ,the poor. Malades all of Gumilev.
Hell yeah we're not, dummy,clumsy. Pushkin ,Mendeleev, Lobachevsky who you are.Queens what have you done, people in communal living, and dare companion and practical space to create.

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
About their achievements regarding the 90-ies. He never, for some reason, not talking about their achievements relative to 80 years, as his achievements regarding the Soviet Union are far in the red. Chechnya, Crimea - some tinkering with the peripherals for the PC (if to compare Russia with the PC), now we all probably happening.
And where does Putin and the 90s,the 80s. Or is it WM need to tell all the ins and outs of working for the KGB?

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

KlausBarbie
Spoilers the last 20 years the Russian scientists have made several discoveries of the world level. In the list of the most important scientific achievements included:
1B physics was adapted for the synthesis of the six heaviest elements of the periodic table. This was attended by scientists from the laboratory. Flerov. It is located at the joint Institute for nuclear research in Dubna near Moscow. These new substances have received official recognition from the International Union of pure and applied chemistry.

2creating technologies for producing light radiation high power. This power based on parametric light amplification that occurs in nonlinear optical crystals. This installation was constructed in the Institute of applied physics RAS in Nizhny Novgorod.

IT GIVES A POWERFUL IMPETUS, WHICH, MORE IN THEIR CAPACITY OF ALL POWER PLANTS ON THE PLANET.

Creation of powerful laser systems allows the study of extreme physical processes. It is also possible to obtain laser neutron sources with unique properties.

3 Powerful magnetic fields managed to physicists of the Russian nuclear centre in Sarov. Obtained in the result of a scientific experiment, the magnetic field millions of times the strength of earth's magnetic field. These magnetic fields allow to study the behavior of superconductors and other substances in extreme conditions.

4 Scientists from the University. Gubkin has found evidence of non-biological origin of oil and gas. These minerals can also occur as a result of complex processes occurring in the upper mantle of the Earth.
In the Physical-technical Institute. A. F. Ioffe developed a new design of lasers and laser diodes, even at room temperature, can work in continuous mode. The use of technology of heterostructures with size quantization limit made Russia a leader in this field. The Nobel prize in physics was awarded to academician Z. I. Alferov for studies of semiconductor heterostructures.
Oh Yes forgot the main problem in St. Petersburg covered the Finnish supermarkets is the main problem so to speak.
Everything I had was destroyed in the time of Yeltsin and Gorbachev, you're there in capitals for them were drowned and lay under the tanks)
And leamt as gauvreau to build.Want fast then you need Stalin)

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
Yeah welfare declined still, not where to Park the car at the shopping center.And and machines entirely foreign.In the yard at all the pedestrian does not pass especially late at night or early in the morning.And why is a ticket to the resort for a month need to take.Not exactly deteriorated significantly.

R
Rolemanser 24.10.19

Nevoeiro
To count the available credit to improve life in the country, that's for you went too far.

R
Rolemanser 24.10.19

ColonelJason
I'll go off topic here, sometimes I read your comments and it seems to me that you are a scholar, am I right or not?

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

Rolemanser
And who says that all we have is good.By the way ,and where there is no such in USA,England,Japan?

N
Nevoeiro 24.10.19

ColonelJason
Jew (in postnarkoznom *židъ) — a Jew, a Jew, a miser, a skinflint. Borrowed (through the Balkan romance languages) from the ital. giudeo, from Latin where. judaeus (and from the Hebrew. יהודי) — "Jew". There is a version that is building the word "Jew" in the Slavic languages the name of the state Gidan associated with the Khazar Khaganate.
I hope you niggers in Russia called Afro Russians)