3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 24.10.19 11:52 am

The lack of pride for the country

Talking on Skype with a dude from Germany. I was talking about politics, etc. To his question - what are you proud of in your own country, something I pondered and could not answer. I wanted to ask you, is there something to be proud of us?
158 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

Gauguin
if you reduce everything to patriotism is the love for their country it will all boil down that it is the love plot of ground on the plan in the solar system with its specific climate and natural features (the Foundation), which is a long peck-peck-peck and led to some form of power which produced a kind of activity crystallized in various cultural and civilizational artifacts that are already there in some way affected us as a person and made us just as we are. and all this, in descending order of importance. that is the kind of ultra Patriotic patriotism is love to the universe in which the ratio of the energies and the laws of physics, the ratio of matter and antimatter such as it is. those is not an anthropocentric principle.
and love has such a disadvantage is an irrational value system and love does not require any analysis of the - why or conditions for its being but just a certain entity is either there or it is not.

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
if you reduce everything to patriotism is the love for their country it will all boil down that it is the love plot of ground on the plan in the solar system with its specific climate and natural features
After the liberal cliche you have moved to a more narrow group of cosmopolitan cliché. Let's not slide into primitive reductionism and other masshtaby Sileni.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
this irrational system of values
You're talking nonsense and don't notice it. Any system of irrational values, because this values.

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Gauguin
That's what pisses me off, not seen here for a long time as a liberal denounced Stalin. He was shown the monument Cromwell the same blood filled, liberal country but he raised it & t your bash and Stalin did what? Why do we have people who have done the country great, are considered thugs? Terrible Yes, compared to Europe, kind-hearted people out there that are less executed, as the Inquisition had all the fun? Yes, it is necessary to recognize evil, but the Empire was created it terrible.That's why we have such srach drunk two fucking centre commenced, and all he did is drunk themselves and the country idiots exposed. Conductor damn fucking.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

Gauguin
any system of rational values. what, exactly, the word value, it would hint that this is something that can evaluated and subjected to a Pitch math game mind game with numbers and relations.
irrational system of values is just a bad definition of punning. which I needed for the formalism of artificial intelligence. its essence is that it is a illogical, unknowable and chaotic element. in the likeness - why did you do it? - I don't know....
and how chotko potsony say when a girl asks, do you love me? and the kid - love must be earned. and leads her outside. it is also the love for the Motherland peck-peck. such is Peck the pun

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
any system of rational values. what, exactly, the word value, it would hint that this is something that can evaluated and subjected to a Pitch math game mind game with numbers and relations.
Do not confuse value and cost. The value of the irrational, i.e. not based on rational grounds (neither theoretical, nor practical).

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

Gauguin
well then consider this
I have a kind of value and in practice values are always a lot
for example, I can spend time with family for me is a value
or you can spend time in a pleasant circle of friends
or there polemicise on the Pitch. these are all different values
it happens this will be such a nuisance that the values are mutually exclusive and are not compatible
and here comes to the aid of a purely formal void of understanding in the case of behavioral Executive system where conflicting values, I give a certain price or weight, weight relative to another and choose from the many in favor of something that is at least values should be compared and from the comparison we can deduce a certain speculative price. it might not be definitely price the money or something materialistic.
and it is in overall priorities.

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
You push the cart ahead of the horse. The fact that one may be for you more valuable than the other in comparison is not a proof that values are a rational source. The irrationality of values is that they're not referred to, except themselves. For example polemicise on the Pitch for you an end in itself, you don't have any extra motivation, use etc.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.10.19

Gauguin
polemicise on the Pitch for you an end in itself, you don't have any extra motivation, use etc.
the goal in this is fun (not guaranteed). and anyway, any concept of value can be decomposed into a why and since we are talking about all sorts of systems, structures no sense to talk about all sorts of logic chains and control mechanisms and any life maximum.

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
fun
Too vague a concept that it could be used in this case. However, even if we, somehow, all will be reduced to abstract fun (the supporters of which I am not), then still we come to the conclusion that it's fun is the value.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

Warrior Of Morgoth
Who banned genetics and Cybernetics, and declared their pseudoscience? Stalin. That's why we are so hopelessly behind.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
Nothing, all this still in the minority, in separate coops, such as Sivakov pseudoproline institutions, such as the HSE, and the public VC. But it is in fact no revolution at the end...
Our women love the attention, Golden hands and a long sex.With a smile respond, if they give way to public transport that the West can take an insult for women.Why would they fight against us?Our women are eerily contradictory.They don't like when they look at you, but I like to be pretty (short skirts, clothing with a large incision on the chest 5 size).They are foam rubber in the bra enclose to increase.The more often a woman says that she doesn't need men, the more she wants sex.Two best friends,while they are alone, unable to vilify men.But if even one of them you will see a man, friendship over.
Our femke exactly the same women with the exact same desires and needs.So they will win in the fight with the windmills, I can hardly believe

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
Yeah but why in space we first came out. On account geniki don't know, as for the Cybernetics, when she appeared as a science is another question. Then 1956 if Stalin was not there. And excuse me but that he's banned, that could strengthen the power of the country? This nonsense with the liberals to discuss Where you have such a habit of great men in history considered a complete idiot? I believe that sitting in the sharashka and plowed. But to deny it is nonsense.

M
Mayamenstate 24.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
With a smile respond, if they give way to public transport that the West can take an insult for women.
I once come to the door of the Mall and see how her back side is also suitable for two women to come out. I open the door, and I walk in and hear from one of them to me: What a gallant man. Apparently, they thought I should be to open the door and hold it, thereby inviting them to come out.

Warrior Of Morgoth
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Yeah but why in space we first came out.
All our production is a harpoon, which you can use to catch big fish. Like, why create LG and Samsung, if you can create a weapon to conquer South Korea and include it in ceará (Union of Euro-Asian republics) and buy the LG and Samsung searscom prices? In space we flew for what? To Central Asians, Caucasians, Ukrainians, Moldovans, Belarusians, Balts looked up and said, Yes, we are with you forever and ever now we will together, and the poles and the Finns asked to be back in Russia. Said. Not asked. Not rolling, in General. Now think back - how else would pick up? What? The West Ukraine with the help of cookies on the Maidan picked up, and what are we? We have cookies worse or something?
When a person buys a broom, he's not a piece of fruit is buying, and what is meant by this fruit. But this is not getting and disappointed in him. Xenus 2 & Precursors - here, too, relations with Ukraine are tied to the mod? And if relationships exist, then your mod is not needed by anyone is with you. Something like Pamela without Pamela's work. Mistral to the Crimea. Shashlik in the Caucasus. You can't have a barbecue in the North Caucasus as part of Russia? But dumplings can not eat. Don't even have to eat them. Or people in the West in a fur cap, eating dumplings and drink all this brew - doesn't mean anything? He wants nothing, besides eating and drinking, or what? No hints? Everywhere there was some sort of binding, linkage, and often all is not as interested in the object as that with which it was linked and bound.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
And excuse me but that he's banned, that could strengthen the power of the country?
The power of the country should be ensured and strengthened legally, and Stalin, Putin provide and strengthen it by illegal means.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
Where did you get such a habit of great men in history considered a complete idiot?
June 21, Stalin didn't believe all the scouts from all over the world slavchim him the date of the attack tomorrow at 4 in the morning, considering it the deepest misinformation, and went to bed. A great man is that the way you would?
Near Kiev there is a threat to the environment. Bugs tells him that the troops need to withdraw beyond the Dnieper, otherwise they will be cut off. Stalin told him about it, from a political point of view, the surrender of Kiev is unacceptable. Zhukov also argues that he is not a politician, and soldier, and that from a military point of view of the troops, if they do not withdraw, will be surrounded. Stalin him that no, he will not do it. As a result, near Kiev in the summer of 1941 was surrounded and captured 650 thousand Soviet soldiers. It's a skillful commander?
The price is not important - important victory. Winners are not judged, as Stalin believed. But condemned it? It is important to not only win, but win as a lower price.
Warrior Morgoth wrote:
I believe that sitting in the sharashka and plowed. But to deny it is nonsense.
Do you really believe that in sharashkas did all the Soviet military equipment? Yes, it is in the United States was created, along with the atomic bomb, and then the work of the NKVD and the drain in these sharashka documentation about her work. These sharashka only collecting and it worked, but not development. Just NKVD to the American geneticists and Kibernetika failed to get access to drain the old in these sharashka, that Stalin and declared them pseudoscience.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
Mayamenstate wrote:
Apparently, they thought I should be to open the door and hold it, thereby inviting them to go
Like, Yes.First release, then you come, save in exceptional cases when out an endless stream of the crowd)

MelShlemming
MelShlemming wrote:
I've always wondered: why do we need gay pride parades?
Like, the fight for equality.Like, they're people and all, but in fact a bit not so

i
igoryok31 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
EMA-e how much garbage you have in mind, about Stalin and Zhukov near Kiev in 1941, is certainly epic, though the question was studied for a start, before you bear such nonsense!

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Mayamenstate wrote:
Do you really believe that in sharashkas did all the Soviet military equipment? Yes, it is in the United States was created, along with the atomic bomb, and then the work of the NKVD and the drain in these sharashka documentation about her work. These sharashka only collecting and it worked, but not development. Just NKVD to the American geneticists and Kibernetika failed to get access to drain the old in these sharashka, that Stalin and declared them pseudoscience.
Continue to argue with so dirty a mind that makes no sense. The work of the NKVD in the United States, there will no nothing to help. Do you know at least where in the us nuclear weapons.

V
Voin Morgota 24.10.19

Mayamenstate
NKVD, people's Commissariat of internal Affairs, is your understand what do you mean internal? And Yes, most of the technology at least for space and military, was just the same Svaneti the amerekosov Russia when, instead of the storm like you decided to do pans.

H
Hellium 24.10.19

Alex Fighters
As Raska to attribute the achievements of the USSR

G
Gauguin 24.10.19

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
With a smile respond, if they give way to public transport that the West can take an insult for women.Why would they fight against us?Our women are eerily contradictory.
The inconsistency of our women (not all again, can't generalize) is that with the sight of leftist egalitarianism scoop and partly of modern liberalism, as well as its traditional role, a woman tries to get the benefits from both sides. Hence, women demanding equality, but requiring to pay for them in restaurants. But again, I repeat, should not generalize, even among our feminists such is not the vast majority. With the West the picture is more simple - there, in the framework of the project on creation of a global lie - for half a century, consistently try to erase from women all women. Something begins to happen.
[Denis] wrote:
Our femke exactly the same women with the exact same desires and needs.So they will win in the fight with the windmills, I can hardly believe
Femke not the only problem Melanie women leads to melchnau men (and Vice versa). Hence, there are different zerkalki feminism, where insolvent on the social, romantic and sexual fronts of men with cattle-middle-class notions of dignity I hate the way feminism and women in principle, seeing everywhere the hand of the evil matriarchy. In Russia, by the way such movements MGTOW-shnogo reached a record of popularity - nothing to be proud of. In General, the degeneration coming from all sides, and that the feminism that masculism is only metastases.

A
A.Soldier of Light 24.10.19

Hellium wrote:
As Raska to attribute the achievements of the USSR
A strange phrase. Russia (Russian Federation), the successor to the USSR, hence the conclusion: all the achievements of the Union are legally the achievements of Russia, it owns, so to speak.