3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20 11:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Company of Heroes)

ISO release has already taken place, I'm on my way racing...Well soon to be rich review =)

The rest of the users too, to have already played unsubscribe here.
152 Comments
Sort by:
P
PERFORATTOR 30.07.20

Great fucking game! Played 12 hours without stopping.

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

a bunch of special effects and zero sense, dull ai, watery texture. did not like.

P
PERFORATTOR 30.07.20

rexx2005, watery? Maybe you have a computer watery?

Played 15 hours without a break! And then all night dreamt of, it's still going...

P
Packo 30.07.20

perforator licis buddy =) and then take kakoli shmayster Yes populate thinks 8) joke =) ahh that will come in a week game and play

D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20

The computer is strong enough it should be seen just rexx played on a bad system hence a bad impression.

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

La litkowski two 7800gtx and athlon 64 fx 57 and gig in the ass overclocked memory, weak comp, ipanulis what???!!!!!! then I want to write, it's my IMHO, and you perferator go play Tetris.

P
PERFORATTOR 30.07.20

rexx2005, write their own IMHO on the bathroom walls, there is the place.

D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20

Really liked the game, so zrelischnost I have not seen...the Graphics is truly remarkable!

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

the AI killed me on the spot,the search path and priority targets especially in technology: narrow prostranstvah Technica constantly straying in a bunch(or if you give 2 or more units simultaneously units the order to move ), which is a hindrance to play, also the equipment has no idea what to substitute sides and with their backs to the enemy threatening, and therefore could easily be destroyed under enemy fire.when units are alone... and meets an enemy squad will offer out of the tank and infantry starts to attack INFANTRY instead of to destroy a more dangerous target! men can not stand still and is constantly crawling the Rozhen guns, behave and all units. also during the passage of the company noticed inadequate(scripting?) the behavior of enemies sent my Sherman to wreak havoc and destruction in the rear of the enemies(for this it was necessary to ride on the road, but this should be done almost at the end of the mission, but I did it somewhere in the middle of the mission), Sherman and relied issued all infantry,light vehicles ,after that,I noticed that the right rear of the tank is a flak of the Germans(with real Germans of course)and that she does not care a straw to attack a destroyed tank in the back and doesn't react even when its the same one the tank is attacking, however, she regularly attacked all pytaysya to drive on the road.

ps
somebody make screenshots blow up the landscape and buildings.

pss
plus the negative and added that having normal physical engine(correct if wrong), they are unable to simulate normal system damage to buildings or equipment.

psss
didn't like unrealistic games, I was waiting for the game something real and beautiful, but only got beautiful.

psss
the game does not like the fact that no one except the Americans and the Nazis(although I may be a little played?), don't like the name of the game company of heroes(the Americans or what heroes?... lol)

pssss
the first hours of the game were spetsefektov and pleasing good narisovannye units, but then I got bored.
game kinemotografichny and no more.

C
Cheburashka 30.07.20

it is the brainchild of relic was waiting with her first razrabotaka and finally, right now DIN game just class :)

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

by the way the intros to the missions called persistent deja vu with Pharaoh.

M
Metr72 30.07.20

Of course I'm not arguing that the Americans have made a smaller contribution in the second world war!Then the Soviet Union taxiing!But not enough of them were killed and all the unions are heroes!

M
Metr72 30.07.20

rexx2005
Yes doesn't it some teksturki watery!But modelki soldiers super!What do you want?Wall level of FEAR?Then for any conference on the brakes

D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20

Aware of the way that the game comes out on Vista, that is, the graph would be even steeper !

M
Metr72 30.07.20

Yeah cool!Graph-level DX10!

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

LavaMan [aka Levi]
Why is it, FEAR?! Just could do to the earth and zdaniy better(in Warcraft 3 texture of the earth and then more clear).

M
Metr72 30.07.20

And you urkraft seen terraforming?This is a very expensive!The land here is subject to all the laws of physics!

D
Delus 30.07.20

rexx2005
As for the name of the conpany is translated as company.

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

the terraforming???!!! emae, if the earth obeyed all the laws of physics that you and I had to at LEAST buy the card from AGEIA.

PS, are examples of real apologies the ground, craters from explosions not to offer, demolition dereview and shrubs also do not offer(because it already was in other games), and Yeshe laid out with screenshots before and after and a description of how you could COMPLETELY change the landscape, so I was able to repeat it in the game, and that is something I have not noticed the super terraforming in the game.

ps physics only noticed the soldiers, well, may have physical rendering of shells and bullets(although I'm not sure)

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

DELUS
COMPANY also oboznachaet the word company(in the sense of a group of people and some large-scale action), we can also ascribe to the words of command, the crew(naut.), tovarishestvo, firm, etc., the essence of my post is that this word is not a single value.

ps this does not change the meaning of company of heroes... mine even worse.