3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20 11:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Company of Heroes)

ISO release has already taken place, I'm on my way racing...Well soon to be rich review =)

The rest of the users too, to have already played unsubscribe here.
152 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

hi all

E
Ervin Rommel 30.07.20

Well, you're the Hacker

X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

Yes series

X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

grey you right?

T
TheNik 30.07.20

Boys and in this game get rid of the lag while panning the camera in a horizontal state when you can see the sky?And then in the bench all max 160-230 fps with x8 slaikeu at a resolution of 1680x1050,and the lag slip it when you turn the camera,frustrating to play.=(

R
RSD-91 30.07.20

Best military RTS to me. Going through Company of Heroes again in the eighth probably (every time a new strategic decision to take of course). Passed all two add-on to the game very much. In General this game to all fans of RTS suggest.

R
RSD-91 30.07.20

In Tаlеs Vаlor of three companies: two German, one American, each with three missions.

F
Foka 30.07.20

Russian localization by Buka in the network as a couple of hours.

O
Orel 17 30.07.20

Yes of course the game is good, even very good. Each side has their gadgets (I personally like Fritz flak windstorm: a couple of these guns and in addition improve firing and Mona are not afraid desantura or shooters (except tanks)

E
ELITcommer60 30.07.20

Pomagite!!! tell me the link for Tаlеs of Vаlor for NO/CD not about patched!

A
Arthur442 30.07.20

What can you say about Tаlеs of Vаlor, by the huge problems installing a licensed version of the game, the cons are not many, if the objective and to the point I will say this: 1. yeah looks good, the landscape, houses derevky, but the bad thing is that infantry can't climb through the bushes, well, brad, that tank is not for every tree torn down, and the infantry in any gap fit. 2. The drawing units are good and even pretty detailed, but in the heat of carnage, not as you notice what color socks the Americans or collars Fritz, instead of brains they would have filled in, blunt in the simplest situation(this was described in some comments above)and most importantly that I hate tanks LIKE to twirl it as you'd like and of course get kicked in vulnerable places. And as a normal game worth it to play it, and then maybe the developers will finish and correct the existing shortcomings.

A
Arthur442 30.07.20

And now I want to say that I would like to see fixes to the game: 1. no wonder serving in the army we were taught a defensive battle and the game, a defensive battle is not a little important is the role of fragmentation grenades, but in the game the infantry in the trenches shoots from the main arms not hiding throw a grenade or satchel charge it is very upsetting... 2. As commander of BMP-2 we managed in 30 minutes to dig around the Behe on the upper side, and then the game is not all equipment is able ochepyatka, this is not true, and would give a more realistic look. 3. and of course I think that the opportunity instead of passing the building or the trenches occupied by the enemy, to dislodge the enemy in melee, again gave the reality and would make infantry even more necessary on the battlefield. Well so long all.... can anyone have idea... also write...

X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

Yes, and they still messed up the title of mouth.For example, the Company eybl was in the airborne 101,(judging by voennomu series)!

F
Foka 30.07.20

Arthur442 All three did not want the game, especially the second and third.

Xaker 23 for Example, the Company eybl was in the airborne 101,(judging by voennomu series)!
I do not understand. What?

X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

Well, that and the game company Abel landed on the boat (part 1)!And UEE EO rajery wysiwis!

F
Foka 30.07.20

Xaker 23 Passed, still because of your ignorance, nothing is clear.

X
Xaker 23 30.07.20

OK,I just wanted to let you know in a DREAM where they Chu almost reliably!

K
Kelt 30.07.20

Still a great game. My opinion. It is not realism, or some historical inaccuracy. The fact that Relic has done a very high quality product. And the physics and graphics are on the level. There is a reason to smile. Phrases like: if it is a minefield sneak mouse - I want her ass!!! And there are reasons to be upset from the mini-dramatic interchanges situations , according to the story .Yes, at some point his game intelligence can be blunt. but the trouble is most games. But the online battles can literally inject you adrenaline. This is a great example of the quality of this game.Although - how many people - so many opinions, as they say)

P
Paul van dyk 30.07.20

Cool game,a sequel to OPPOSING FRONTS thought easy.

C
CTPATOC 30.07.20

great game, bought the license svacina from the first, took place the campaign against the computer and against people on the network only started playing a month ago.. so many different tactics.. and maps.. learn how to properly conduct a battle.. watching the recording after each battle and freaking me out..

I have over the last 5 (maybe more) years did not play any more in any other strategy except this one. and why they are needed, when you can turn one of the cards in the battle and enjoy

for all the time the game was made so many corrections and additions that it has become perfectly licked at the units, excellence in normalnoi tactics no one hand, you can equally lose and those and those and Those )

100 points