3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20 11:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Company of Heroes)

ISO release has already taken place, I'm on my way racing...Well soon to be rich review =)

The rest of the users too, to have already played unsubscribe here.
152 Comments
Sort by:
4tuna 30.07.20

While strongly reminiscent of Warhammer. Well, let's see what would happen next.

M
Metr72 30.07.20

rexx2005
Gyyy!Yes, shell craters!Where you except COH and behind enemy lines seen terraforming?Not well, let's say I'm really no where!!!And PHysx has long been sucking Havok!Havok 3 is comparable in quality and 4 even more so!

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

craters from shells guzzle not much, full terraforming of course not(I know Toko action red faction and tactics silen storm uh buildings in era of Empire 2 cool were destroyed, blak & white two... yet all), in terms of degradability VTV better.

Plus the fact that there are in SLEEP is not terraforming but only a small part of it

G
G-man 30.07.20

Played - Warcraft+Warhammer in the entourage of the second world war. Why draw the faces of the soldiers if the camera to the ground we press once for the entire game in the training missions =). still for normal game use classic isomerically view - the work of modelers is lost. From physics there is no sense - it is nice, do not argue. But stupidly. And this capture the command points, the collection of resources... no, it's Not for me. Disliked Codname Panzers - so what sobsno love it more visocosity clone...

M
Metr72 30.07.20

It's not a clone!What better degradability in VTV???

G
G-man 30.07.20

LavaMan [aka Levi]
This is a clone of one hundred percent. In any case, the accents are the same. Just in different surroundings. Destructible VTV better, at least the fact that the shrapnel and the blast wave can catch infantry and light machinery will not be sweet. After 2004, there was a revolution in the world of tactical games (I'm on the first VTV) which raised the same bar the destruction of equipment to great heights - today, when I see a shot of Panther in the caterpillar Sherman in COH, and which otbavlyay a health bar - makes me sad. Just as when one Sherman easily destroy a couple of Panthers, after a dozen of hits - although in practice he would have had the two....

And yet, JUST wear out THEIR F*CKING D-DAY, gentlemen developers...

4tuna 30.07.20

Not playing a lot I realized that the app be oriented with VTV, VTV only there is at least some realism, unlike a Dream. Even on the most difficult level to play is easy. And the AI is really stupid there, if you want to throw a grenade then run all together.
Once the two desantnika simultaneity has vystrelnut from granotomet and it so happened that the shells exploded next to them and someone postradal. VTV and they would explode and who was standing next to.
Everything rests on the special effects and voice acting.
But in principle it is possible to play. I love DIN.

JUST wear out THEIR F*CKING D-DAY, gentlemen developers

National policy in the USA, the whole world is watching SAVING private BRIAN
In this Sleep F*CKING D-DAY".

M
Metr72 30.07.20

G-man
If we turn to stories when our experienced team of Sherman was zahirite Tiger!To beat him in the rear where the engine and fuel and ahead of any tank is the armor that hell punch!
I am not going to argue which is better but the fact is that installing this DIN last week I have not played ostonavlivayas not one Gama, this was not!

r
rexx2005 30.07.20

If we turn to stories when our experienced team of Sherman was zahirite Tiger!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the same applies to the crews of the tigers but adjusted to 2-3 Sherman.(the option prokladyvalas back to the tiger fit only for infantry, because Sherman is the death of 90 %(10% Germans idiots who have no support and do not know how to manage the tiger))

....any tank is the armor that hell will break through.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
probably (sorry if not) G-MAN nenravitsya exactly what the Shermans rid of all of them in the FRONTAL ARMOR, and they are in working condition.

4tuna 30.07.20

The production of units during combat, for military strategy is already too much.

G
G-man 30.07.20

LavaMan [aka Levi]
Panthers and Tigers protected several differently - Sherman to penetrate their rear - ponadobitsa would shell two. Dy by then he'd already be dead - because on the range of the tanks varied significantly, the Panther would have stopped him.

rexx2005
Dy me not that I don't like it, well, Mlyn I understand the limits of the genre of gollivudski, I admit that this is like, and even very much (because as I said - what is the policy of the United States? =) - I just don't like - what is it called the true realism =).

SergXP
+1. All about the same =)

4tuna 30.07.20

G-man
You said JUST wear out THEIR F*CKING D-DAY, gentlemen developers
Asked. Answer ideology.

M
Mal1k 30.07.20

Awesome game, and the cinematics are great, however, graphics are thought to be better and tank battles strange tanks minutes of each other in the hollow, and with the Bazooka in chips...

n
nickdick 30.07.20

Che, have not played in Warhammer 40.000? Do the same thing, only in the entourage of the Second World war. Capture veypointov, construction of embankment, points, bases, everything!!!!!!! This is opitunity you, Relic, for three years he pulled on warhammeronline engine Second World war. Shame Relic!!!!!

c
columbia1 30.07.20

DIN 100% optimized,pleasantly surprised the best graphics for a strategy :HIT!!!

.MOrz. 30.07.20

And I do not care what there count...I Have almost everything on low on my Radeon 9600.:))

S
Sergei80 30.07.20

Super igruha!!!

i
iEssence 30.07.20

Da Gama COULD I go NUTS !!!!!
Really cool and interesting, and the graph is super ! And GRADE 100% HIT !

i
iEssence 30.07.20

2nickdick
You th blah crack ????
Nah... what a shame ?! Yes, it could revolyuchiya in the genre such strategies, I have not seen !
Relic - RESPECT !!!!

4tuna 30.07.20

2 BioNik-MC
What revolyuchiya, you gonish what ??
This Warhammer 40.000 in the scenery of the second world war.

Yes, and what is there revolyucionnogo???