3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 30.07.20 11:34 pm

Impressions from the full game (Company of Heroes)

ISO release has already taken place, I'm on my way racing...Well soon to be rich review =)

The rest of the users too, to have already played unsubscribe here.
152 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerwolf 30.07.20

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THEN CHO BL YADI ALL OTMACHIVAJUT CHTOLI? I C__ OU - K A ALL DAY THIS E BL AND the FIRST FORUM UPDATE IN SEARCH of HOPE THAT TIGER all the way THERE AND THEN Have C_-y-K _A SILENCE EGNAT DIRECT 6666 L A

R
RusCore 30.07.20

The Germans have tigers , the current is not Wehrmacht tank guard , put yourself Original+Addon and then play Wehrmacht , and I did , the Wehrmacht vs Brits is a bit difficult :) ...

R
RusCore 30.07.20

Yes .. in multiplayer there is a very good thing , the realism, not scrupulously , that would be all the little things have been implemented(well, where you see that vinnovka shot current by 20 metres - let's shooting ) , this is unnecessary in the game , and the realism of patterns of interspecific snowscene between the tanks infantry artillery and support assets, very pleased with that absolutely stupid meat steers.

k
killerwolf 30.07.20

Mr. Cho bout someone on the Internet or how? on Hamachi

R
RusCore 30.07.20

why Hamachi ? Is relic online :P

k
killerwolf 30.07.20

and with no license, too????

E
ETIDIS 30.07.20

as sponti on the Internet, pliz !!!! ???????????????????

T
Turelion 30.07.20

And just the people I can tell you this game power Nuno a lot of thinking especially on the grid.
well zhno to be able to fight against different tactics, but posetka you fick knows who rezhit your opponent.
Correctly imbrenda not miss is the key to victory!!!).
I'll tell Fritz power if you give them rezvitsya but playing for disant Germans are torn to shit, first nastraivaesh a bunch of normal infantery and outsies them braunii and Velcro, all the Krauts dead.
landing of tires point skydives ESTs and guns and Deris strained all current can.
Igruha really the Americans made cheat and it's the wrong one !!!!!!

T
TheNik 30.07.20

Optimization is garbage.

K
Kabak 30.07.20

UUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!BACH!!!!!!!!!!!just hard ,the game is super!!!!№;%№%;%;№;;№:%;:?;:?(*?)?*_№!!!!!!!Doom!!!!!!!!!

P
Paul_er 30.07.20

www.companyofheroes.filefront.com - it's a lot of maps, mods, patches, and all sorts of good and tasty.

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 30.07.20

Cool game, still playing

R
Red Alert 30.07.20

The game is interesting, beautiful. Just not really my genre, so long I can't

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 30.07.20

The impression is positive!

V
Volkseigen 30.07.20

you can play for hours, inventing tactics and so on. Great game!

G
Gendalf-golkiper 30.07.20

super game, them graphics, smart AI, so all is well

G
Gendalf-golkiper 30.07.20

super game, them graphics, smart AI, so all is well

F
Foka 30.07.20

Great game, top ten favorite strategies. I regret that they had not played in it, was somehow passing me by. Now again I pass on a sophisticated level. And of course waiting for the continuation Тales of Valor.

K
KX-T206RU 30.07.20

People a question for you, exactly who played the Company of Heroes - tales of valor there, just for 3 missions in each Chapter or write a review who has played this just me or is she really so short, thanks in advance

W
Waffen 30.07.20

Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts (playing it,not the original)..Here's the view I had while I was playing this game.That like good graphics...models of infantry and vehicles done just fine,a variety of missions..beautiful Britons flying to bits....and all....nothing more special...nice little missie(now, if it was like the Blitzkrieg.Within each campaign there are 3-4 main missions,but they have still a lot of additional,but not mandatory assignments.They can be too similar(capture the village,destroy tank group,shut guns, etc)cards do not differ too much,but a LOT of THEM and it is important for me...you can play up to usr..Ki...In the German campaign( I only play German company) - a few types of infantry - no techs...the grenadiers sitting in the tanks.....laughter is simple...For example if you take for comparison Codename: Panzers - there is a real tank in the appropriate form....everything as it should be.....If you want you can throw a fighting machine and temporarily retreat.In my opinion it's much more interesting than each time manually activate the upgrade?!.Why it cannot be done automatically...do not need it.It is bad that every time you give a new group and not HIMSELF collect your squad.In the infantry a bunch of features that are not needed...8 soldiers( two so to speak squad) - can't kill a single infantryman with a Bazooka.....one gets the impression that terminators with bazookas was during the war, armed with britaev.It is a pity that the levels are generously scattered German trucks OPEL Blitz,but they are useless a complete zero - ride is impossible ....Then it's creepy besace the division into colors - blue,your enemy is red....reminds school summer lightning...looks absolutely ridiculous.....there is JUST nothing to do.Well, the curtain - look absolutely silly strategic and flags with crosses...the curtain.