3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 31.07.20 11:36 am

Poll: the Most atmospheric game?

My IMHO:

3rd place - Frr Need for Speed Underground 2

2nd place - GTA 3

1st place - Half-Life 2
301 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew GUNgster 31.07.20

Mafia and Stalker. Although with imagination, almost any game will be atmospheric.

K
Krokodil D 31.07.20

1) Cryostasis-the sleep of reason, she Criostasis.
Where else SUCH an atmosphere find ?
3) MassEffect - all games PTS needed to get to make friends with little blue alien, and how obradyvalsya when I learned that it is real !
2) Bioshock - abnormal developed such an unhealthy atmosphere with the feeling that the whole city is full of drug addicts and and built.

S
Sanaki 31.07.20

any more or less video MMO RPG

D
Demonakor 31.07.20

In Assassins Creed - the most it!
Without a doubt Mafia , well, gta - all.

N
Nekron_ 31.07.20

1) STALKER (PM and CP)
2) Fallout 3
3) Bioshock

S
STROGOV 31.07.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Shadow of Chernobyl & Call of Pripyat - is undeniable!!!

m
mynameisfoxy 31.07.20

the silent hill series
the path
mirror's edge
fahrenheit

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 31.07.20

Mafia

a
alexx ef 31.07.20

Bioshok,Tenchu (entire series),Silent Hill and of course GTA:Vice city!

g
gid86 31.07.20

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Shadow of Chernobyl - at least for me until the game came out, which attracts the atmosphere, as well as Shadow of Chernobyl ... except perhaps build 1935 this same game... But it's not a full game... But if the atmosphere of the build combining with modern graphics..that would be a masterpiece at all..

V
VeerMan 31.07.20

Fallout 1-3 for me the most atmospheric.
Stalker PM - all other stalkers devoid of atmosphere, but full to the brim with stupid.

R
Robin.ru 31.07.20

Write only about those who have played personally:
1. Gothic 1-2(the third in my opinion is devoid of atmosphere). Can not forget that feeling, when you go for example from the old camp in the swamp in the first Chapter: it is dark in the bushes some noises, and he is armed with a rusty sword...suddenly popping up any thing from the bushes, my heart in my mouth:) the same situation is with the second part, was walking through the forest, collecting mushrooms, berries of all sorts, and suddenly behind me with a roar rushed Orc with a huge cleaver and even a couple mrakorisov with him. Oh, and dumb I was. The plot is also both exciting:)
2. Jericho. Moments when scared, it was a lot. For example, when down the hatch, and the top suddenly there is a spawn of Satan. Or the time when you hear the cries for help for peregovorniku, and when they come, they find the mutilated corpse. And the story made me very pleased, very exciting. The music is amazing, love it!
3. Star wars: KotOR ll. (first sorry to play not able to). Especially atmosphere is felt on a black hawk during a conversation with the satellites. In the vehicle there is a grim atmosphere, and dedication is felt only by the droid's M3:) the rest in its Wake. I was particularly strained conversations with Kreia. In General the whole game from the beginning to the end gloomy and it seems that good here at all. A very exciting story.
4. The Witcher. The same dark atmosphere as in КоtOR'e. Interesting, catahuasi story.
5. Half Life 2. The same dark atmosphere. Especially atmospheric is felt in the missions spaz(really scary when you walk past a corpse, and it rises behind your back, and most importantly so quietly:) Still very frightened cries when I set fire to)
In short, for me, is a very atmospheric game, where I can really be frightened, to feel that all the events in the game take place directly with me and not with the main character, a game where role-playing until the final credits.

V
Veselyy Kot 31.07.20

Mafia
Silent Hill 1 - 4
Gothic 1 - 2
Morrowind
KOTOR 1
Zanzarah
Dreamfall TLJ
Mor. Utopia
Turgor
Sublyustrum
Stasis. The sleep of reason
American McGee's Alice
The Path
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
Sanitarium
Phantasmagoria

I
Ivan[IV]Groznyi 31.07.20

From what played is Mafia

A
Andrew GUNgster 31.07.20

Yes, there is music most important in the atmosphere especially in the cut-scenes.

J
James 31.07.20

silent hill 1

a
arsld 31.07.20

Mafia, Fahreheit, Max Payne

785868 31.07.20

1-Stalker(PM)
2-WarcraftIII
3-Fallout 3

E
Enaz Sarandas 31.07.20

Very like Gothic and Morrowind, but halva is the most atmospheric. Passed on the game the entire second with episodes and really worried for the characters.

S
Super Kote 31.07.20

fallout 3