3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.09.20 08:43 pm

Mafia Optimization: Definitive Edition (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

It's coming soon, in a few hours there will be a real masterpiece!!!! Let's share the game's optimization here. How it goes, what settings graphics, whether there are some problems with the game, what performance.
153 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You don’t see your microfreezes with monitoring
Because they don’t exist, you don’t feel small notches even when there are, and if one or two straight peaks of specific slip once an hour, it’s not scary
Denis Kyokushin wrote: and I
’ll see mine without monitoring
I know what it's like when fps drops below 60, you don't even need monitoring there, it feels very strong Denis Kyokushin
wrote:
What's the plot??? OGL works well only on Nevidia maps

it works fine on AMD too, it’s just that it’s a completely unpopular api, some old games may work badly on AMD, but I don’t play junk, because physics and animation in old games are relatively new, well, it’s just crazy

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I know what it's like when the FPS drops below 60, there's even no need for monitoring, it feels very much
Depends on the game.
Palych Rokov wrote:
Sho that hat, sho that
It’s clear that he “passed” like Horizon: he quickly ran, tested, closed it and put it in the basket. Nowadays, players know how to save time in passing games. As it turned out, you are not the only one who does this. Geralta. He says he spent a thousand hours in this game without flair 🤦‍♂️. And you are exactly the same "toy". You only need to cut benchmarks on YouTube to justify buying iron, and not play games. You don't know what's in the remake You don't need to open the cars. You don't know that in fights the controls in the remake are clumsy, and the side mouse button cannot be "attached". You don't know that Sam and Polly have separate life bars, which makes the original more hardcore. you don’t know how to choose a potion or a trap in Aloy’s bag. The main thing is that the checkmark should be, like, passed.
I would love to look at your time counter:
Spoiler
And achievements:
Spoiler

Palych Rokov wrote:
it works fine on AMD too
No test🤷‍♂️

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
No test🤷‍♂️
I downloaded the version with mods from the tracker, 77 fps is stable, but the animation and physics game for new games is perceived as a terrible call, I even fell into making a record, I immediately demolished it in the trash.
Here's a vidos of how New Order works on a normal map from amd
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Surprisingly, even with a constant 60 frames after the explosion of a huge door, it was on the steps of the microfreeze. On the very ones where my frame time graph jumped like crazy. And yes, I would like a test from your system, and not from someone else
's here it is:
Spoiler
Pay attention to the fact that everything is fine with FPS, and the game freezes with frequent serifs. This is exactly the case when the number of FPS does not matter, but a flat frame timeline does matter. Game on HDD. On SSD I didn’t test it. And I was able to shoot only in the window
Palych Rokov wrote:
but the game on animation and physics is perceived relative to new games as a terrible call, it was even a waste to make a record, immediately demolished it.
Hehe. Yes, because you can’t shoot. Instead of the filmed test, a black screen). Among the mods, the best Venom + patch is to remove the lock from 91 FPS and add the ability to raise the resolution at least to FHD. You can also run it in 4K.
PS: but I jumped off the topic about the Mafia, toy)

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And yes, I would like to test with your system, and not with someone else,
what the hell is the difference from whose system, I just showed you that it works on AMD OGL, and download 45 gigs and waste time on something that a long time ago was completed on fx-8350 and gtx780 the most stupid task Denis

Kyokushin wrote:
Playing on HDD. I didn’t test it on SSD.
I would like the speed of an ordinary hard drive, I have all the games on a regular hdd and there are no problems, I did a comparison with a 600mb / s ssd for myself a couple of times and there is no difference, then it worked for me in full screen, that's for sure

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Hehe. Yes, because you can’t shoot. Instead of the filmed test, a black screen).
I didn’t even try it, because junk is junk, I play new games, not old feces, vidyaha allows you to feel everything new and fresh. Especially in the fact that I played many years ago, I no longer return to this. Buy a normal card, at least something like a 3080 12GB, and put the junk in the trash, but you can play everything new and fresh.

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Clearly, "passed" like Horizon: quickly ran, tested, closed and in the basket. Nowadays, players know how to save time in passing games. As it turned out, you are not the only one who does this. only at level 45 of Geralt. A thousand hours, he says, he spent in this game without flair
I passed Horizon, I even sent you a video from the last battle with the boss. After the passage of the plot, all the hidden features and the like are already gone, it is not interesting and does not matter. The game is over - the result is achieved, then - just take it to the trash and forget it.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You only need to cut benchmarks on YouTube to justify buying hardware, not play games.
Hardware makes it possible to play games, and not like you fap on frame time and play 15-year-old games in 2022 and play comfortably on ultras. The same Guardians you have 20-25 fps in 1080p on low-mids and you pass them, while I have 4k 70+ on ultras, Diing Light 2, you have 35 fps, which is unplayable on mediums, while while I have 4k on ultras from 55+, due to the free link it is played very smoothly and the game is mega cool.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You don't know that you don't have to open cars in the remake. You don't know that in fights, the controls in the remake are clumsy, and the side mouse button cannot be "attached". You don't know that Sam and Polly have separate life bars, because of which the original is more hardcore.
And what does it give me???
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
In exactly the same way, you don’t know how to choose a potion or a trap in Aloy’s bag. The main thing is that the “tick” is, like, passed.
When you started asking me, I had already demolished the game in the basket for more than half a year and forgot like a bad dream, playing a bunch of games, I don’t even try to remember the nuances of the controls, if you need something, look for the binding of buttons in the control settings

l
lapwing mouse 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
No blah blah. You know that among the junk there are a lot of awesome games that look truly worthy on ultras. For among them there is a cool plot and high-quality graphics. I'm currently playing the epic first part of Blitzkrieg. I also play the second one. Mega imba game! At school, I passed her Uber to a fig once. Game for the ages! Here👆

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin
By the way, I support Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Once I decided to replay the card, I had an R9 390X card, already at the initial location the frame rate dropped below 60, I didn’t understand what was the matter then. Then when the card burned down, there was an old gag in the form of an Nvidia GTX 570 and there was no such problem anymore, Reshade also rolled :)

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
For example, nothing has changed in Elden Ring, but in Horizon
it has. it's worth tormenting the ssd
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It doesn't give you, but me, it makes it clear that you don't know shit once again. Once again, the passage ended with a test - everything, as always.
Like you, I don’t zadrot over games, in order to look for all the subtleties right there, and even more so to remember what buttons it controls, ran through the plot and demolished it in the trash, I play the next one.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I play on ultras, only old games
with your bottom card are the only thing left to play in any retro cal

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
How can you not zadrotyu over games, so that right there all the subtleties are sought out and even more so remember what buttons are there, what is controlled, ran through the plot and demolished it in the trash, I play the next.
Yes, finally, like a drum, what the compound feed consists of, I quickly swallowed it without even chewing it, and ran to the next bowl😄
Palych Rokov wrote:
with your bottom card, all that remains is to play any retro feces
The Witcher 1 is a game of fire. An interesting plot, there is intrigue, there is a moral choice, a more advanced tree of pumping in comparison with subsequent parts. Potions and oils must be prepared on fires (or near some Persians), and not anywhere. Swords have three styles: cat style for nimble enemies, wolf style for more powerful enemies and large enemies. There is also a group style, used when enemies surround. The further storyline depends on the choice in the dialogues. You can help people, or you can help non-humans. There are animations of eating and potions, there is an animation of sharpening swords.
And what do you know about your guardians of the galaxies or Dyne Light 2, except for the mean phrase "mega-cool game"? Or what else is there: 4k / 60Faces?

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The Witcher 1 is a game of fire.
At the time of release, it is possible, but today it is already perceived as a very poor slag, with outdated animation, graphics, physics

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Poor slag is soulless, pink sparkles, where, apart from graphics, there is nothing else. Tasteless, cotton wool. And you don’t even know what this cotton wool is about. not to become legendary, and there is nothing to remember. Prokhodnyak🤢. The Witcher is remembered to this day, Return To Castle Wolfenstein and Mafia The City of Lost Heaven too.

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin
I'll forget any game the next day because it's just a game, no matter what it is, and games with a plot are still heaps. Than zadrotit in The Witcher would have played better in Destiny 2

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Zadrotit you, and only graphics. I just play, I like the content of those games that I play. I'm interested in their dialogues, I'm interested in gameplay, ways of passing. But soulless cotton wool doesn't interest me. and then, with a third-person view, not all modern games have reflections in the water, double shadows too.
Destiny 2 is nothing special, some clone of Ass Defect

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I just play, I like the content of the games I play. I'm interested in their dialogues, I'm interested in the gameplay, ways of passing.
It's all because you have to play all the old shit, if there was a vidyashka that allowed you to play all the new stuff, you wouldn't bother
that not all modern games have double shadows either.
Graphics is the most important thing in a game

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Destiny 2 is nothing special, some kind of Ass Defect clone

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, by the way, I tried old wolfs with id5tweaker, everything works fine in 4k at ultras over 120 frames, so throw your fake rx580 in the trash. Reliv does not plow, I'll look for another program for recording and shoot a video

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
This is all because you have to play all sorts of old shit, if there was a vidyashka that allowed you to play everything new, you wouldn’t bother like that
. I have a large library, still play and play. passed,Far Cray not passed.Wolfs not all passed.The Witcher 1 story for non-humans was not passed.Metro Exodus was not passed.Evil Within 1/2 was not passed.Resident Evil 2 and Revelatoin 2 were not passed.Pirate Village was not passed.Mafia Remake not passed.Horizon too.Dishonored 2 not passed.GTA4/5 not passed
Do you really think that I'm bothering? graphics won't slow down

Palych Rokov wrote:
You didn’t even play it, mass effect didn’t even stand next to it, these are completely different things.
I haven’t played either and I’m not going to. I looked on YouTube, something Ass Defect reminded me (also on YouTube saw), but something to Borda 3. But this is not mine, I won’t waste time on this
Palych Rokov wrote:
Yes, by the way, I tried old wolfs with id5tweaker, everything works fine in 4k at ultra over 120 frames, so throw your fake rx580 in the trash.
You should have 400, not 120. I get up to 400 frames, but it often drops to unplayable FPS. AMD promised to bring improved optimization to OGL in the new version of the drivers. I'll check it somehow.
For games like Return To Castle Wolfenstein, the 660/750GTX is enough.

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I have a big library, I still have to play and play.
I see that everything has already been digested and pissed off, you just chew.
When you finally buy a normal vidyahu and play new games with comfort, you will put all the junk in the trash and never return to
it something to Borda 3. But this is not mine, I won’t waste time on this
Borda 3 awesome game, freaky and fun gameplay, dofiga content, I played more than 140 hours there, just of course with your 35fps on the middles there is nothing to do there
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
You should have 400, not 120. I get up to 400 frames, but it often drops to unplayable FPS. AMD promised to bring improved optimization to OGL in the new version of the drivers. I'll check it somehow.
For games like Return To Castle Wolfenstein, the 660/750GTX is enough.
What does Return To Castle Wolfenstein have to do with it? I wrote to you for New Order and Old Blood

E
Evil in the flash 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
to listen to you, so every month, if not a game, then a hit comes out. With super-graphics, an exciting storyline and gameplay. Otherwise, what new games are you talking about?

D
Denis Kyokushin 03.09.22

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I see that everything has already been digested and pissed off, you just chew. When you finally buy a normal vidyahu and play new games comfortably, you will put all the junk in the trash and won’t come back to it
Palych Rokov wrote:
Borda 3 is an awesome game, freaky and fun gameplay, dofig content, I played more than 140 hours there, just of course with your 35fps on the middles there’s nothing to do there.
I don’t have anything to do there at all. I don’t plan to return to this cartoon in the future. There is nothing interesting in it for me: tra-ta-ta, piu-piu and bdysch-bdysch😄
Palych Rokov wrote:
I wrote to you for New Order and Old Blood
Just like a prisoner from the zone you write🤣

P
Palych Rokov 03.09.22

Evil in the flash wrote:
Otherwise what new games are you talking about?
In general, over the past 3-4 years, enough games have been released so as not to play all sorts of junk from shaggy years