3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.10.20 11:19 am

Impressions of the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Well, my dear maniacs ultra-neon action:)) , Hooray !!! Yubiki happened after painstaking work and transfers released at last their brainchild game maiden. This time the capital of England is in great danger, the former glory of the DeadSec gang is no longer there. But as the chicken pecks on the grain, and only in your hands my gamer fate is the driving force of change, able to gather under his leadership a legion of Londoners who perk up!

Welcome to DedSec, Londoners, let's discuss how you last dogs managed? :)))
104 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jesse Custer 29.10.20

Pokemon catch boom and gompies beat under the boyar

R
RidZUKO 29.10.20

It's a normal game. Hopefully enough time to take until December 10.
Far from being a masterpiece, a very average game.
The R5 3600 and RX5700XT at ultra settings in 1080 gives 50fps. Dropped the shadows and reflections to high and got 60 to 100 fps. I think there are not enough cores.

s
skin6992 29.10.20

So it seems to be norm, but does not let go of the feeling that in it to a heap of something is missing felt emptiness after 3 hours of play, when played sensations were that I play in an unfinished or rather in a cropped demo version, it was fun if added from the first part of the digito vaif here it is to the place, missions with the camera to no ordinary places and a 3D printer , after all more variety, where is the phone-seeing menu? but the skins are made for a horse price tag

J
Jay C 29.10.20

Launched today as a whole so far all like, BUT.... The release took place, and where the m.. His driver under the game? I'd like to play Nvidia brakes with the optimison !!!

d
dh57 29.10.20

Jay C
I was surprised, too. I wanted to add filters to somehow revive the picture.

d
dh57 29.10.20

Impressions such as the gameplay of norms, to recruit so far interesting, graphone as in WD1, physics of machines as in Tetris. Until I realized there is a rapid movement, because from trips on cars already vomit after a couple of hours of play ...

J
Jay C 30.10.20

dh57
Well, they were always brakes on the part of drivers, shit already with video cards, now the wood can not finish in time.
P.S. DLSS is a general beauty in the game !

n
nvidia311988 30.10.20

So far I don't see much impression.... Well, while I'm rocking, later I'll check it out))) Well, well, because so many of her yubilkas sawed, it should turn out..... I hope so..... And also Valgaal asik on the approach))))))) Siberpunk gavnyuks postponed once again, the developers themselves like us (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

d
dh57 30.10.20

Jay C
I didn't even drink about DLSS - turned on the difference especially do not see in the picture or in the FPS. Just like with RTX - only fps drops from 55 to 35 and all - the reflections in the glass of the machines are worth it. I just didn't get it - is there any sense in DLSS without RTX to include? Settings allow....

J
Jay C 30.10.20

dh57
I do not know I put 4K, all on ultra, the test gave me 29 to 34 frames, put DLSS on ultra-performance, the test with the same settings showed an average of 54 frames.
P.S. Came out the wood under the game at last.

n
nvidia311988 30.10.20

All the owner of the series gtx 10 series, well at least with as I have with gtx 1070, you can include everything on the max, except for two parameters associated with the tracing of rays, one of them is still not available.... And that given the level of graphics of this game, everything and so should fly, from the second part of the schedule is not exactly different)))

S
Saber Zero 30.10.20

For a long time I tried to figure out how to turn on the phone... And then I realized he wasn't ;D It is especially infuriating that it is no longer possible to buy transport and order. Where's car sharing?.. It's future :D
FREE REALLY Nps, which throw under the wheels of the car. (Answer, I hope I don't have one so)
Dialogues during the fight (enemies) - "I found it" "act" "come on, hide and hide". Tic.. phrases Every second, the mouth of the nps does not shut up.
Graphon - WD 2 looked symtony.
Faces of the characters... Femki, you're on fire in Hell :D Girls like all the sleepy junkies.
Transportation management - well, as was the nightmare and remained.
A lot of things don't like. But the mechanics with the Persians are great. London is well furnished.
And optimization - leaves much to be desired.
6.8/10

H
Hudson 30.10.20

He wandered around London for four hours before being found in the agents of a normal white man, as well as some white madam, not a negro, a Hindu, an Arab or a fez-like hair. Not for racism's sake, experiment just for. That's what multiculturalism does. Although there is a suspicion that depends on the area of the city.

Then I drove through boutiques and flea markets, for a dress. Gentlemen, I dare say that in a place as famous as the ze capitel of Great Britain, there are no regular pants in any shop. Some leggings and jeans in a sticky or thumping (the same claims I made to NFS Heat). I wouldn't look at my shoes at all.

An abundance of fashionable wheelbarrows of the 2030s - crossovers and sedans with laser headlights, futuristic supercars, electric cars and modernized London cabs, black, twenty-first century and classic Jaguar 50s among them as a kind of frant. To be honest, in the U.S., the fleet with their pickup trucks and oil trucks was much cooler.

The city in principle like, not dead, everything is very beautiful and looks great - people are in a hurry, chatter, cars are bustling, everything glows, but the buildings on most Victorian - a kind of atmosphere of a distant future with inflections of antiquity. 18th-century England peeks through the coming cyberpunk.

Hand-to-hand combat has become more combative, the fire-shooting part - worse. A lot of non-lethal weapons and gadgets. Sometimes you can roll the guard on the tab in the exclusion zone - nearby his colleagues do not even lead the ear. In another case, it is necessary to accidentally touch someone with the shoulder, as immediately fly combat drones of all calibers.

The system of interaction with the city has lost a lot of weight - fewer objects are interactive, but old things like lifts and barriers have not gone anywhere.

I don't know what will happen next, I haven't seen anything yet, I will continue tomorrow, but I can play. The first two parts are better, well, this one will pull on 7/10.

One thing I can say is it's definitely not San Francisco, your mother.

C
Cavins 30.10.20

Hudson
Thank you for the review.

G
GuyverDark 30.10.20

dh57
fast moving on subway icons (circle with line) and on the base

G
GuyverDark 30.10.20

dh57
RTX is not only in the windows of cars, but also puddles, storefronts. If you don't like you, you can turn on static reflections.

A
Amiminoru 30.10.20

After the 2 drs 2 looks and plays like feces. However, it is with any jubigov.

c
caliskan 30.10.20

I wanted to turn off right after the beginning of the gameplay, what kind of animation from the last century? What's the shooting? What's a fighter? Another 8700k some lags permanent and fps 60-70 on ultra and underloading vidyhi

B
Batareikin 30.10.20

In terms of optimization, the game behaves very strangely, you go around the city and it seems that everything is smooth, in a minute from 70 frames a sharp drop to 50, then you get in the car, you accelerate, the frequency to 80 takes off, I get out of the car goes sec 30 and again 50 frames, and even less, even when you just look at the sky FPS constantly jumps, without RTX reflection If they are, very blurred, and with the rays of them too much and brakes notably with my iron (DLSS does not really help, and still soap strongly) though not 4k, and 3440 x1440, and the game, to be honest, boring

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

Well, I'm on fire. He deliberately liberated Westminster in order to get a spy. I thought there would be someone like Dalton who died of zero day. A guy in a suit. As a result, the spy was a woman ... Horror. For what? It definitely hurt my heart, because I was expecting a standard archetype of a man in a suit and a gun, and I got a damn thing. I'm going to get a hitman on the team.