3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.10.20 11:19 am

Impressions of the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Well, my dear maniacs ultra-neon action:)) , Hooray !!! Yubiki happened after painstaking work and transfers released at last their brainchild game maiden. This time the capital of England is in great danger, the former glory of the DeadSec gang is no longer there. But as the chicken pecks on the grain, and only in your hands my gamer fate is the driving force of change, able to gather under his leadership a legion of Londoners who perk up!

Welcome to DedSec, Londoners, let's discuss how you last dogs managed? :)))
104 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 31.10.20

This is probably the weakest part of all three. The game really can not catch and does not give an answer to the question - why play it. Boring plot, lack of new mechanics, weak graphics and animation.

d
dh57 31.10.20

Stas Kezhun
Who's there, grandma?

d
dh57 31.10.20

GuyverDark
I've already moved in, thank you.

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

dh57
What a killer, that spy... Okay, spy, fuck with her, but I was expecting to see a SWAT guy... I saw a puny woman from the swat team.

d
dh57 31.10.20

Hudson
About the white chick - I searched for a long time but found, she certainly did not like the grandfathers - had to buy a deep anal-of)) So here she wrote in the dossier, was born in England - and the first job for recruitment was - to erase from the base the decision on her department))

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

I realized that the world was hellish when I saw the old hairdresser - a gun with a silencer.

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

The emphasis on women is just depressing... Men: fashion designers, artists, with a harmless set of skills, almost without weapons and... This is it. A what? Grandma, who is about 50 years old, has a grand team... Automatic rifle! Are you kidding me?

But the most important mockery is the second screen. The second screen... Here it is... Spy? It's the housewife's maximum. I don't belittle women and girls in general, but I expected someone like him to do that (see picture three). Did you see what? Shame and so on. The game is not bad, but this is the gap of the template with the slant "Revolution has no gender" - I completely furious.

Well nothing... I'll break into a tortilla, but I'll find a man in a gang who can not only draw pictures. And I will pass them the whole plot, the healthless revolution to spite.

Oh, my gosh! Where do translators and poetess have machine guns with a silencer? What the hell? (supplement)

This is a world of not winning corporations, it is a world of victorious matriarchy! The logical continuation will be the war with radical feminists... Radically. (total review)

S
Stanislav777 31.10.20

read reviews and do not see the delight, in principle and thought that will come out full of shitnascarad ...

S
Shimuto 31.10.20

You can't give a gun with a silencer to anyone. Nonsense full, I want to play as and who I want, they were so the game PR, and in fact 4-5 patterns of characters and that's it. I'm going to drop a hole.
Stas Kezhun
And all the men sprint like gay men.

S
Saint01 31.10.20

it's still a review from PG has not come out, that's where the look

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

Shimuto
Speaking of them. I found a promising killer. A gun with a silencer, a man dressed in a business suit like Bond. I think I'll take it. But then in the dossier read repeatedly bought lubricant and was seen in a circle of persons of non-traditional orientation. Do you know what I did? Shot him NAHREN!

In general, let Yubi not recruit anyone, namely to create GG, as in RPGs, the game would not lose anything. And who would need gays, lesbians and transgender people - they would still be raised. But instead I have to look at a housewife with a light cellulite and a gun with a silencer, which some moron called a spy ... Now I'm running around London, looking for a male spy. But somehow it turns out a lot... Wait for DLC with Aiden Pierce... He's adequate about all the shit that's been stuffed.

k
kjietka 31.10.20

Stas Kezhun
Just throw out this young lady from the squad, special class which you will not have green on the mini card illuminated if there will be. I was also given a freak as a killer, just sad, and with a spy lucky.
And anyway, doesn't anyone get stressed by the lack of music when you go to your two? I 90% of the game walking is like without music then? And no, to include itself is not an option, the character will not be able to turn it off itself in the situation.
There are not enough useful parks for the whole team, not just reduced prison time and treatment. It would be better to really just create a character added. And about the fact that here brought strips of health from the division and immortal drones from the wildlands in general silent.
The worst part of the series, thanks though London is beautiful, only fell empty. A couple of pubs and that's it. 6/10

S
Stas Kezhun 31.10.20

kjietka wrote:
Just throw out this young lady from the squad, special class which you will not have green on the mini card illuminated if there will be. I was also given a freak as a killer, just sad, and with a spy lucky.
It's brilliant, I'll try it tomorrow... Or I'm still mentally out. By the way, this is a question for everyone. No one knows how to make photo-movies in the City? They're underground, and I don't know how to get access there.

y
yondaime174 31.10.20

Stas Kezhun
There's a side of the road around where there's a green thing with tech goggles, there's an aver in the ventilation a little above head level. And I had a news drone flying next to him. Here they need to fly and take a photo

V
Vranovyy 03.11.20

Stas Kezhun
Is that negative growth?

d
dmigor12560 03.11.20

"Game" can not load the see-off and percent more than 70%, while giving out 30-50fps at any settings ... RTH 2070s in fulchd does not give out and 60 frames. It's a very shitty game.

S
Stas Kezhun 03.11.20

The Lie
It's the same as I rated the previous part in the end. Progress was destroyed by the procedural generation of agents, this thing completely destroyed the progression of the characters. Trust Us to create his GG game would be better. Better yet, they'll create a simple GG. The progression of one character is more interesting to watch than the dolls generated by random.

Up pulls the plot (weakly), the setting.

A
Alpharius20 03.11.20

nvidia311988
What stone?

S
Sogiking 15.01.21

vitez123
So boring that I'm starting from the beginning for the 10th time and it doesn't bother me ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

v
vitez123 15.01.21

Sogiking It's not boring ... they muddied a full hat this time.