3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Is the game all the same?) She reminds me of Far Kray, only in the city and with the break-in
I want to finish it off! That is to send THIS to the knockout. But it's not working yet. There's another option. Find the graphophile, open it with a notebook and change anything there manually. And, of course, process each setting in terms of comfortable phps.
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
First, you need to save up for the "zher" card.
It's got to wait a few generations yet)
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Even at night, in the rain, FPS also sits down.
In! It doesn't work like that!
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
With a large viewing angle, usually, "fish eye" in games turns out.
I'm used to it. I feel like I'm happy to have everything in the distance.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.20

KeinWars39
try to run the game (menu) in the resolution of the monitor further in the resolution options to choose the full screen (rather than the full screen without frames or something like that) then expose the resolution that you need. If the game still curls up try to get to it viola q tab clicking. some games may hang if you try to open them with rolled up tabs. Or I don't know. permissions there are freely switched right during the game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

No more drugs
Is the game without friezes coming? Is the CPU heavily loaded?

P
PeLMeN1L 13.12.20

Noticeably more comfortable became to play, but to the ideal is far from yet

N
No more drugs 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes, the percent is 80% loaded, never seen this, no friezes, the loading disappeared after the installation of the game on the sd

l
lanabanana0 13.12.20

Anti 4it
on maps with 6gb of memory exactly better, because earlier video memory leaked and pounded into the maxes, now on sensations 1-1.5 GB less eats, from this increase (no emphasis).

P
Protocol10 13.12.20

Playing 4k on the ultra with retrending shadows, lighting and reflections, dress - enabled by ultra-performance. The picture is amazingly clear, soap zero and smooth. somewhere 50 fps, as the frisink is turned on, it feels like 60 fps. With retresing in dark scenes, you feel like you're watching a movie.

P
Palych Rokov 13.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
Playing 4k on the ultra with retrending shadows, lighting and reflections, dress - enabled by ultra-performance.
What graphics card?

P
Protocol10 13.12.20

Palych Rocks

M

Protocol10 wrote:
dls - enabled for ultra-performance.
There's soap everywhere. Not one of mine even reshide-preset will not save) Everything becomes terribly vague on the detail of the same roads (asphalt) Well, yes, the fps in space flies away)))) I will say so, without dlss at full hd phps ten times smaller and a picture a hundred times chetched than at 4k, but with dlss on ultra performance. I'm going to be doing detailed video tests for Denis Kyokushin and other poor gamers, which we're all here for this game and you'll see the difference. It's going to take time if you're so drunk.

S
Slowery 13.12.20

Well, well, 1.04 brought my 1660 (you) extra 2-3 fps and stability, the drawdown is now significantly less.
On ultra already 42-47 phps (fas 90)

T
Tomas Sevchenko 13.12.20

Since I'm not an adept of the 60 phps sect, I'm stable enough 30 things aren't that bad.
My GeForce RTX 2060 Super system, Intel Core i7-7700K, 16gb, resolution 3840x2160 (4K). Settings absolutely everything at maximum except RTX, in the city of 35 phps indoors 45 fps, DLSS "balanced" game is installed on the SDS. The graphics are very beautiful and there is not any soap about which everyone is talking about, it is apparently those who in 1080r with TAA play complain.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
Here, with adrenaline 1.12.2020

FOV here is only 100 degrees, you can safely put it on the max
With the last driver a little better, I'm looking.
Just watched your video, to be honest, I'm in shock, as this game puts FPS on 3090.The real reason in the future to buy 4090))) 200)

l
lanabanana0 13.12.20

Slowery
What about darts fps up to 20-30 when the card opens/closes?

N
NatanieLzZ 13.12.20

Thomas Sevchenko
there and in 1080r there is no soap if the render resolution is not lowered using fidelity cas

P
Palych Rokov 13.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
st??? 2080 with 4k retresing??? I have 2080s in 4k playable only with dlss on performance and then there is no stable 60fps even without rays at all, even at 1440r without rays and dlss no 60fps

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

No more drugs
No more drugs wrote:
Yes, the percent is 80% loaded, never seen this, no friezes, the loading disappeared after the installation of the game on the sd
What kind of video could you show in the city during the day?
Spoiler

A
AnPei 13.12.20

2080 in qhd
Spoiler

on these settings fps from min. 47 to 75 depending on the location.

M

Denis Kyokushin
I'm in shock myself. All the games from The Yubic and the same RDR2 laugh and say, look we fly with super graphion, and 3090 bends in Punk with graphion far from detailed. 4090 won't save the situation. Even if the increase will be in 20-30 frames. And in super-fat settings, the difference between the tops of the new and old generation is not so great. For example, if everything and everything put on a super duper, while completely disabling dlss and to sing 4k, the phps will be 22-25 frames at me. It is unlikely that 4090 with such settings will give 60 phps))))
I've made three videos, look at the settings.
The first video is called
Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 3090 4K FULL MAX'DLSS ULTRA MAX'RAY TRACING or otherwise - welcome to the soap hell

The second video is called
Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 3090 2880x1620+AUTOMATIC DLSS+RAY TRACING
There's nothing else about it. But much better than the first video

And the third!
Cyberpunk 2077 RTX 3090 2560x1440+NO DLSS +NO RAY TRACING+ FIDELITYFX+ANSEL+ENBRESHADE+SHARPENING
It's just a song! It's EpicBitfulGames! It's my creation! It's creativity from mouse-vu labs! This is FlausVictory)

You could even put full hd and the picture a hundred times will be just as good than in the first video. That's the picture and with such performance you can play! Personally, I am very pleased after 15 hours of madness and measurements, puffing and experimentation. You've probably noticed that in the third view version of game 1.3. This is because THE 1.4 version does not work at all ANSEL and ENBRESHADE, as well as THE SHARPENING does not work well. But in version 1.3, too, there is a joint. Less than ten minutes later, the temperature of the ingest began to jump to 82C and the load of the cores became very pounding. It was 80% and 90%. In patch 1.4 it is not much, but still decently fixed. But still I'd rather leave version 1.3 with such big temperature changes (good that it didn't affect performance) than I'll play with soap at 1.4. All, tired, all day madness and smoke in the settings. I'm going to sit in Sekiro and finally rest with a bottle of pivchan. What I wanted, I did everything in Cyberpunk)

P
Protocol10 13.12.20

Palych Rocks
I have to bet on ultra-performance, not just performance, I'm smooth. Monique with 32 inches frisink and play with gamepad