3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kimorov 10.12.20

I have i7-8750 gtx1060 6gb, 16 ram.
On average gives 30 FPS, at low growth there is no, also 30. On ultras 22 FPS.
Bugs are just a cloud in the game. The car drives through the air, opponents in the air measure, shadows flicker

S
S A M S U L 10.12.20

Silencer777
Give everyone money to buy RTX 3090.

S
S A M S U L 10.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
that it's a district and optimison has nothing to invent

M
Master karate 10.12.20

Why if in the settings to change the density of the crowd from high to small, then the crowd as was large, and remains?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.12.20

There were a couple of bugs, but not about them. Maybe I'm a dead pervert, BUT! 1070ti 16o i7-9700kf games on the pre-maximum of 4k at 30-40 phps ... Well how ... cut the compulsion in the settings to 60%, and then twist to the maximum clarity in the driver's point. Excellent, by the way, looks and plays. HDR just doesn't turn on, maybe who knows what the problem is?

T
Thinkfir 10.12.20

Of course I am a pervert and I don't have to hope for anything, but...
Expose Higher Settings Graphics - 14fps
Put Minimum Graphics Settings - 19fps
It feels like my 5th point is that something doesn't work to the fullest

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.20

Thinkfir
How do you manage to run the 760GTX?

J
Jon Bekket 10.12.20

Slonvprotivogaze
you don't have HDR

B
Blade86 10.12.20

Listoman
I have on ultras in 4k at 3090 and 9900k, 39-40fps dlss quality, here's to you and optimization)

K
Kimorov 10.12.20

The guys here are talking about the first day patch, what is this patch and how to put it?? I just put the boot on the night in the steam and went to bed, woke up and started the game, so I did not know about the patch.

G
Game Project 10.12.20

treffff
What did you expect from a system with a hard phone?

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.12.20

Jon Bekket
Everywhere is supported, but here is not?)

s
storm240 10.12.20

Thinkfir
I'm sure the problem is your PC, youtube has a veg 8 test, and she's better off.

t
temamulticoloredeyes 10.12.20

All day playing with the settings and found one strange chip.
I have GTX1060 on the average in Full HD gives out about 30 frames, if you include the dynamic FidelityFX CAS, put the target frequency in 60 frames and the minimum resolution at 95, the game reodically gives out at some point about 60 frames, it can be seen in the eye, everything becomes smooth, the truth it happens for a couple of seconds and the built-in counter-gun FPS does not show I can really see it)

l
legusor 11.12.20

on the confit that's in the profile, with all the high settings everywhere 50-60 fps with vsync'60. 1.03 version of the game.

I
Ilya Lyapin 11.12.20

Slowery
Balabol

J
Just-Name 11.12.20

We have to wait for the patches, as with the witch, after a couple of patches I'm sure the fps will grow well.

J
Jon Bekket 11.12.20

Slonvprotivogaze
Means yes)heh

t
treffff 11.12.20

Just-Name wrote:
After a couple of patches, I'm sure the fps will grow well.
Do you still believe in fairy tales? nothing will grow significantly. That's it, forget it. The game is released and is not under the cards below the 2000 series ghh. For everything else it is not a game, but an unoptimized slag, which on minimals can not give 60fps - for me the only gameable (well, with my heart I can withstand 50). I'd still understand if there was really a graph that was outstanding. And so I have a bewilderment and rhetorical question: for whom even released this masterpiece? I'm not a hater, their witch is my favorite game, the only one on this resource, which I put 10. But then they barked. I didn't expect it very much, but it's a shame for the guys who have 1060 and who make a return. The pepetz.

m
m9cok 11.12.20

Tell me to start on old ypes like xeon e 5450 or instructing on it should