3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
t
temamulticoloredeyes 10.12.20

Silencer777
My 1060 will burn out on the menu.

G
GIBAY 10.12.20

Wyss
This is my video, I've got 1920x1080

w
worys 10.12.20

SomeMark
Well, by the way warms the game widyuha weakly, the same RDR 2 warmed the iron much stronger.

W
Wigor 10.12.20

1060 by 6g exactly pulls. You have to look at the interest separately. But here is the game itself, it has a critical bug. Prologue pass and departure, but not at all. And what a joke is incomprehensible.

w
worys 10.12.20

Optimization of course such itself, probably now it is the most demanding game. On a bunch of 1080 and 8700k putting almost all the settings of shadows on the average and all the rest that can be on the high to the apartment V were a stable 60 frames and the video card on average loaded by 80-85% started for children streets and the city still from the beginning of the game groped, but still I think that on such settings stable 60 all will not be equal , today we need to run around the city, in order to most likely be upset :) In general with the settings you need to try to understand what loads iron the most, and hope for quick patches that may still throw a couple of three fps :) while here to apartment V the game was very playable :) not departures are not directly nasty bugs for 3 hours unheeded, so on the minutiae of wheels at the police cars in time to round up the children of the streets a little in the ground gone, at the beginning when out of the bar leaving the boxes in front of the :) Well, in the screensaver after the entry for a split second, the V machine did not have time to unload and I still managed to catch that porridge which was massively shown in merged with consoles vidos :) and so everything is even, even the T pose is not yet noticed, and still did not understand whether in the end was the notorious patch of the first day or not was gone.

x
xxJuristxx 10.12.20

i73770
12 gb ram
1060 3gb
Playing on the sd

Settings game 1920s1080 , Image quality High, Smooth 4 x, everything else low
Fps in ordinary loki 45-50, in the city 30-40

w
worys 10.12.20

xxJuristxx
Cool, there would still be a smoothing settings in the game :)

x
xxJuristxx 10.12.20

worys
There's them) just as I figured out another written)) but there's something there 4 I have)

R
Rommel666 10.12.20

The RTX 2070 q Ryzen 3600X is all on ultra and average RT 50-90 frames, with a synchronized stable of 60, I'm pleased.

S
Saulet Erboluly 10.12.20

NatanieLzZ
in rdr 2 so it was. even the texture doesn't eat as smoothing.

S
SuperDron 10.12.20

I shouldn't have re-set it up. Afterburner can steal the game. If you don't "continue the game" and fly out, you can download the previous save. We're waiting for patches. I shouldn't have bought a face.

V
Veneno_RUS 10.12.20

xxJuristxx
Actually, I don't.

s
sgtghost 10.12.20

Rommel666
DLSS what?

r
robotizir 10.12.20

It's a game. in short, I woke up like this today, immediately flew up to the note and launched a cyberpunk. I play this, play, and begin wild friezes and brakes, especially terrible in the prologue of the child of the streets. long tormented, what is the problem. already began to be disappointed in the optiison and thought to remove the game, but by chance found in the settings graphics (in the main menu) that the texture option is at its maximum. I ate it and immediately put it on the middle. As a result, the game has ceased to lay, I will spend the evening on)

J
Joker978 10.12.20

ClevoGame
At the time of the test, the version was 1.0.

R
Rommel666 10.12.20

sgtghost
Performance. Ultra-performance is blurs, and the balance is already slipping.

N
NatanieLzZ 10.12.20

Saulet Yerbolul
Textures of phps never eat, except when they require more memory than the graphics card (and then there is only a couple of frames difference). And it is not correct to compare smoothing at the rd and cyberpunk - different engines

t
troy2015 10.12.20

gtx 1060 6gb i5 8500 at low 50-60 frames, graphics card a little dispersed, you can play, even on low charts good, think with patches in a few months will be quite good

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.20

The game is not yet pleasing on RX588, although it has exhibited excellent-high settings:
Spoiler
Maybe they'll get the driver under it, it'll go differently, and the last one was on December 1.

B
Boris555 10.12.20

THE FX 8350'S GTX 980 4GB With minimal requirements AMD FX-8310 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 3GB In Full HD, the quality of textures and other settings, all at a minimum, drawdown FPS up to 13 KS. And this I still in the city did not go out, only the woman from the bathroom pulled and handed over to the medics. I called the game, asked for a refund.
Spoiler