3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Try checking without dlss at 1920x1080 (full hd) What results will be in the city in the afternoon?

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I've had bad results in the garage, but for some reason the game has put everything on the max in FHD without any DLSS. I will post here.I have reached the first tower on the high 1600 x900 40-45 k/s. If you put FHD, somewhere 30-33 k/s. And AMD with the driver brakes (the last was December 1).Version torrent from Khattab 1.03
Maj 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS wrote:
Try checking without dlss at 1920x1080 (full hd) What results will be in the city in the afternoon?

I've got a driver, it turns out, November 2

N
NatanieLzZ 13.12.20

SuperDron
SuperDron wrote:
in the graphics card control panel for this game, it's off the use of everything that's associated with AA and replacing the game settings
But these settings are only for DX9 applications

S
SuperDron 13.12.20

NatanieLzZ
Hmm... So I guess I put them out. But it was exhibited before the edits. When I tried to remove AA through the console.

A
Al_Comandante 13.12.20

Alcatraz74
They have recommended settings for fhd more to minimal similar. 5500th 60 stable does not take out on minimals. I'm in shock with the sd. The obsess is even worse than Dawes Ex MD. Md.

A
Ajvengo2 13.12.20

Tell me your opinion

intel Core i7-700 3/60 GHz
RAM 16GB
Map GeForce GTX 1080

Win 7

y
yariko.v 13.12.20

Ar4er2016 wrote:
Where 10, let's go at once at 8 and 9, what little.
I'm still satisfied with dx10, if the game will not support it, then it's a problem of the game, not my equipment.

p
pasha30 13.12.20

Win 7 no, dx12 is needed and no other way

A
Ajvengo2 13.12.20

pasha30
Thank you for the answer. With rdr 2 too problem. I think because of dx

S
Streeting 13.12.20

yariko.v
ahaha

B
BlowWithTheFires 13.12.20

Don't suffer and put in ten.
And so it goes, I have a config worse, on the medium-high stable 40-50 frames gives out.

K
KeinWars39 13.12.20

People, help, play at the lowest, the problem is the next, when the quality of the resolution is changed, the game starts only in window mode, and when trying to make a full screen folds and does not open. I would be very grateful for the help, a frantic desire to check out this project.

M

Denis Kyokushin
I've already installed a new driver. Fps grew by 4-5 frames in heavy scenes. Especially on the street. In normal, he remained the same. Where it was 57-58, it was 61-63. A new patch has yet to be released. But I haven't checked it yet. People say that with him departures are frequent. And for some, all the norms and performance has increased a little. In general, everyone has different. The game really looks soapy. There are already resheids on the pegs, which clean the soap. I spent two hours fiddling with my hand-crafted resadedas for two hours. At least the soap has been completely cleaned. The overall background has become much better and more deishable. But performance fell by 11 frames. Basically, it was worth it. It's better than playing with soap. Now in the game the minimum phps I've seen in my house is 58 frames in the afternoon, during the crowd, with a bunch of sunlight, with a mix of bandugans, throwing grenades at them and creating an explosive house. I also put a separate sharpning for Punk in the nvidia settings. And so 60-75 phps without waaaaaar) Just walking around the city. In general, of the six hours of the game, only an hour I played the game itself, and the remaining five hours I took measurements and compared the graphonics from the lowest to the most ultras. If a person wants to play without soap, with retinues and reseids, while with rays, while without dlss, while at 4k, at the same time on the ultras with 60 fps - then, nuu vanguu, that by this time will definitely come out the sixth son")

M

Denis Kyokushin
You did the right thing by cherishing in that place. It's an edge-demanding area and an honest place for minimal phps. I'm walking around town right now looking for places like this with a bunch of lighting to check performance, but in small resolutions. Put the viewing angle on the highest. He doesn't take the phps at all. Then the eyes will not get tired and all the items will be at an adequate distance is, and not near, which already strains the orientation in the game itself. It's like you're being crushed by the game.

A
Ajvengo2 13.12.20

BlowWithTheFires
You get it, tell me, and you have to buy it? or can I download anywhere?)

e
erkins007 13.12.20

The percent still won't pull. No instructions are needed, you need at least from the second generation

A
Anti 4it 13.12.20

Tax. Well came out patch 1.04, like over optimization shamanised.
Has anyone noticed an improvement?!

B
BlowWithTheFires 13.12.20

Ajvengo2
You can download, but I would buy if there is an opportunity, the game is good.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.12.20

Mage 0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
I put the driver yesterday, today I will try to test
some have all the standards and performance has increased a bit. In general, everyone has different.
I have at the re-entry into the game the language flies down to the English.
I spent two hours fiddling with my hand-crafted resadedas for two hours. At least the soap has been completely cleaned. The overall background has become much better and more deishable. But performance fell by 11 frames. Basically, it was worth it. It's better than playing with soap.
Is the game all the same?) She reminds me of Far Kray, only in the city and with the break-in
If a person wants to play without soap, with retinues and reseids, while with rays, while without dlss, while at 4k, at the same time on the ultras with 60 fps - then, nuu vanguu, that by this time will definitely come out the sixth son")
First, you need to save up for the "zher" card.
You did the right thing by cherishing in that place. It's an edge-demanding area and an honest place for minimal phps.
This moment just before Wee got home.
Put the view angle on the highest
With a large viewing angle, usually the "fish eye" in the games turns out.
Then the eyes will not get tired and all the items will be at an adequate distance is, and not near, which already strains the orientation in the game itself. It's like you're being crushed by the game.
I've never experienced anything like this.
In short, still to test and test this game
I've never seen so many people wanting to download the game at the same time:
Spoiler

N
No more drugs 13.12.20

Anti 4it
Yes, it's more cheerful. I'm all on high, a couple of shadows on average, FidelityFX dynamic (min 85 max 100). 50-60 FPS, sometimes kneading up to 45 on the streets falls.