3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
G
Goger-tatar 11.12.20

Stock i5 9600K, RTX 2060, 24 GB RAM, FullHD. The settings were exposed, as recommended by GeForce Experience. These are the basic parameters of predominantly ultra/high, the rays are tracing, shadow tracing, and light tracing is off. The only thing I changed was that I turned on the reflection tracing because it looks really good. In the club-city, the frame jumps between 30 and 45 FPS. Tried to turn on the lighting tracing, but there in the club was approaching 20 FPS, already strongly began to strain. I want to play around with general settings, lower them to squeeze a little more FPS and maybe still turn on the tracing of light at least. Oh, and naively hope for the impact of patches.

t
treffff 11.12.20

Just-Name wrote:
After a couple of patches, I'm sure the phps will grow well.
and to catch up with my previous post. Wang i. After a couple of patches here half will think-guessing scratching turnip: "and in my I have 5 fps added, that seems I feel it." The other half will whine that with each new patch the fpps are constantly falling. In fact, nothing will change. Self-suggestion is such a thing...

B
Baxmep 11.12.20

but it seems that only recently in games 60 phps on the ultras was only on the top dispersed configs ... zD

S
Slonvprotivogaze 13.12.20

Ilya Liapin
Giraffes also plows and does not save so, do not mislead people to mislead.

S
Spam_Dex 13.12.20

i7 4790, ssd, 1070. 16 ozu
somewhere 38 the minimum frame, and so 44-62 somehow so. The most thrash is in the cities and there is as if there is a small field where just while crossing it lay hellishly.

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.12.20

Spam_Dex
percent of the species doesn't take out so many objects

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.12.20

Slonvprotivogaze
through reside?

W
Whiskyorigin 13.12.20

I'll put my 5 cents on optimization.
Let's start with the confit:
Ryzen 5 2600 (stock)
MSI GTX 1080 (stock)
RAM 16GB (3000 mHz)
Monitor resolution 1920s1080
Windows 10 Version 1909 (Build OS 18363.1256)
Video adapter driver (452.06)
The game is on the hard drive (7200rpm) (I don't have any problems with loading)
Steam version

Spoiler

In the city, the heat situation of the map normalizes a little, plus I twisted in afterburner'e the speed of the turntables, holds 68-70 on average
FPS is always stable 60, I have never seen any drawdowns in 7 hours of play, there were no critical bugs/departures

P.S. I can still photo monitoring during the game to throw off, immediately did not throw because they photoshop on the phone, a friend threw VK.)))

A
Anti 4it 13.12.20

treffff
I have 1060 and I'm not going to make a refund. Well yes, it's a shame that on the low-middle 30 fps. Even RDR 2 did not allow itself such a thing, with its crooked port, and there graphics, technologies, effects, etc. - very decent.
Alas, even 3060 I can not afford, especially since around it will need to collect another new mother with protz and RAM. The ruble is falling before our eyes, at this rate in five years the average salary in our country will be bucks 100.

"The game is released and not under the cards below the 2000 series of gth"
Even if they don't write in the recommended maps below 2000 series. Moreover - there 1060 is listed in the column high, and in fact if you put high - there will be frames of 20 in the most light scenes, no more.
And how do you understand that? 20 fps with drawdowns for developers - is it comfortable?
No matter how they licked THE CDPR - but it's not clean water.

g
gennaz 13.12.20

It's going well.
Spoiler
But the system requirements specified by the developers, the game does not yet meet.

y
yariko.v 13.12.20

Not bad, if optimized under the DX10, and then to try the game to update the map in a way not serious, suddenly do not like, according to reviews is quite controversial game, if you play maybe I could appreciate it.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.12.20

The 900p 2060s looks like a 30fts max a amd fx6100 in the drain looks like that's not. laziness to understand what is going on there but the furnace needs normal as written in all sorts of requirements.
and so you can optimize superhuman resolution 720p or slightly higher at which the prok is normal

B
Blinkin 13.12.20

I have as in The 3 P.G., nothing changes, with a change of expansion) that's 4k that's full xd at 3080 in the city 50-60 phps
changing the settings straight to the floor gives literally 10 fps
It's bullshit.

c
caliskan 13.12.20

Blinkin
Because the percent is resting. I've got 60-70 frames with drawdowns up to 55 in the 8700k at the 400c. On the district 5800s 75-90. In the KP in the city at least 70 was

s
sgtghost 13.12.20

Rommel666
I'm in the performance mode at the Evelyn Parker Club.

G
Gothic500 13.12.20

Playing on i5 4460, 1050ti, 16 gb, in the city 25-27 indoors 30-35 quite playable, the settings are minimal full hd but the graphics seemed even better than on ps4 too there I almost had my eyes flowed out what horror.

A
Ar4er2016 13.12.20

yariko.v
Where 10, let's go at once at 8 and 9, what little.

S
SuperDron 13.12.20

On the i7-6700k,16Gb,980ti, FullHD was played less normally at medium settings. Now it has disconnected the AA and some of the settings put on high when digestible fps (40-60).
Steam'steamapps'common'Cyberpunk 2077'r6'config'settings'platform'pc'options.json file. There's an exhibit for AA:
"name": "AntiAliasing",
"display_name": "UI-Settings-Video-Advanced-AntiAliasing",
"description": "LocKey#72353",
"order": 13,
"is_visible": true,
"in_pre_game": false,
"in_game": false,
"update_policy": "immediately",
"type": "string_list",
"is_dynamic": true

That is, in_pre_game and in_game exposed false. That's why it was not possible to humanly add this setting to the game menu?

p
padrepepe 13.12.20

treffff
by the way when you turn on DLSS or whatever it is called what strange frames are added))))

B
Blinkin 13.12.20

caliskan
hmm, there was an option and such of course) can on NG make a "gift" but thought already reach DDR5
thank you, I'll think