3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is it me or in DDR 2, the dialogue is worse than in Witcher 3 and in the Odyssey?
What do you say about this?
260 Comments
Sort by:
D
DEDGAMER 27.10.19

s-Freddy-s
Soap in any mean ,it's not PC(I also have a 4K TV and 4K monitor to play on my PC in 4K),but on TV still, but better,I will include sport mode on my Samsung and everything is very cool and the soap goes by the wayside,stopping mostly frequent thick fog,constant darkness,knock,etc., so this new schedule.

s
s-Freddy-s 27.10.19

DEDGAMER
Monitor I just got a full hd can therefore still so I can feel the difference immediately.And again,I'm surprised how many settings are now in TVs with the picture.Settings with clarity and it is only 4 pieces(just clarity,clarity in motion,noise reduction,resolution for details any more.) All you need is to configure it yourself,the factory for the game did not go(soap and darkness) the benefit can be set independently for each connector.All the difference for me is very noticeable.

S
Satio925 27.10.19

Just play on normal TV guys , not 900p and shout soap) 4K HDR PS 4pro 2 meters from TV . just not a real picture .

T
Tulskiy Pocik 27.10.19

Oh, okay. Marketers and sectarian 4K. Told better how much content under your vaunted 4K. And as there is a distribution of 4K movies. And as you find me any movie over 20 years old in 4K.

D
Dogmit 27.10.19

Tula Potsik
Minusnul. 4K now there are all new movies, games on PC without any problems. And the fact that over 20 years old in 4K because he understand that nonsense. Even in 2007 when Blu-ray full hd appeared old movies adapted, it is evident in fact that the movie just fit this definition, and not shot in 1080p. So by your logic, those who from 2007 to 1080p was to go too sectarian and marketers. Generally amuses me, such thinking is flawed. As something new appears, the ducklings immediately begin to quack about marketing, but the fact that these ducklings will still pass on this new product just much later than others.

k
koltos17 27.10.19

Turn on the xbox one x in 4K.

The Witcher will move aside.

X
XXXDiSSXXX 27.10.19

wait until the 5th, and will be screens on the top gland after release, by then we'll talk about the schedule.

r
r0b0tf00t 27.10.19

Soon to be graphics, full release not far off )

s
sevapva 30.10.20

We've got a witch. I wanted to play and I left right away. Brrr....

L
LatuSerge 30.10.20

HDR in the dradr2 as well as on the son-in-the-head - fake. Imitation hdr. Without it, the picture is much better. In other games, HDR significantly improves the picture

B
Blinkin 30.10.20

These are the textures that deliver:p

-
-Zion- 30.10.20

LatuSerge
HDR was fixed a long time ago. He was fake at the start.

M
Mirash777 30.10.20

i7 6850K 3.60 Ghz.
32 gb of operatives.
4K monitor.
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8gb video card.

After all the dancing with tambourines on the settings of the graphics came out in 4K on average 43-50 fps. But it does not please. I want a stable and smooth 60. But most likely in 4k resolution this is not realistic with my characteristics.

I'll try to test in 2560 resolution yet.

In the winter prologue everything was in a terrible soap. After passing and moving to the next chapter of the soap disappeared fortunately.

F
F.e.l.i.X. 30.10.20

Tell me what the setting is responsible for these pixels in the beard and the foliage. Straight sand picture pours. Smoothing was not the case.

j
jeka777rus 30.10.20

that's what I have all the textures soapy though all on the ultras

n
nvidia311988 30.10.20

jeka777rus
They say like TAA should be turned off...

d
digitalkid 30.10.20

F.e.l.i.X.
It's antialiasing, or AA. It's got to be wise.

j
jeka777rus 30.10.20

nvidia311988
It is impossible to play, the eyes are cut aaaaa!

b
bukowski 30.10.20

Has anyone come across such artifacts? If so, do you know how to get rid of?

S
Stroitel Administracii 30.10.20

bukowski
It's feature in the new year) looks chic actually, make skins beautiful while you can