3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is it me or in DDR 2, the dialogue is worse than in Witcher 3 and in the Odyssey?
What do you say about this?
260 Comments
Sort by:
b
bukowski 30.10.20

Building Authority
along the way it was a bug with particles. Put the particle settings on high and all this shit is gone, as well as other artifacts.
And then there were some other fiery smooths in different places, and once the enemy's head exploded with the same fireworks as in the first part of the Kingsman)

G
Gloum 30.10.20

Who will tell you what's going on and what setting is responsible for this tree joint?

grass twisted to the maximum, did not help

1Legion 30.10.20

How do people get such graphics and brightness? twisted settings but this effect did not achieve,may tell

K
Koreoos 30.10.20

Gloum
Anisotropic filtration 16x, off taa, if desired, you can fxaa put, play with shadows. Grass and water are better to put on the average, actually as shadows. The quality of textures thus can be higher to make, medium-high. There's also a geometry-related parameter, and it's also higher. I hope it helps.

k
koltos17 30.10.20

1Legion
I have the same, only in the distance the blue trees have (speak from TAA, but I do not want to put another smoothing). Maybe your home settings are too variegated?

On the screen that you sent shadows all stand high. All sorts of rays are on for sure. Lighting is high everywhere. The texture is definitely ultra.

In general, to get such a juicy picture it is necessary without mediums to sit at all. But I want to correct the crystalline of the trees in the distance, but I don't know how. MSAA put no varik, dies phps immediately)

1Legion 30.10.20

koltos17
yes, I also have a game on high-ultra, just here the contrast is better than in the game, the guy recorded a video with settings and there is identical to mine, but the screenshot apparently did with filters from there and such colors

k
koltos17 30.10.20

1Legion
I have the same contrast. But I also set up my TV week after the purchase to give out all the colors adequately, and not as usual)

Try to set up a monique/telly. Because the main change of contrast with high shadows in the game is observed and high lighting.

k
k 1 30.10.20

I've got some smoke or soap. I watch the streams, they have a clear picture. Prompt.

u
uxuicreation 30.10.20

With regard to soap, if you use TAA smoothing, twist the TAA Sharp slider to the maximum in additional settings. It's got to help a little bit.

b
bukowski 30.10.20

Gloum
the same nonsense with the trembling of trees. If you know how to fix, I'll be happy to help.

k
koltos17 30.10.20

k 1
Sometimes the fog can be, the weather depends.

A
AlbioUns 30.10.20

uxuicreation
It was originally the same, it was still soap.

B
Butcherly 30.10.20

Gloum
If you have a DX12 API in your settings, try changing to Vulkan. I heard there's only a two-man bug. I play the volcano myself - I've never seen anything like it.

b
bxlunltd 30.10.20

Gloum wrote:
grass twisted to the maximum, did not help
In vertical synchronization is a problem! Turn it on (it's if you're shaking). And the settings of the rock trees and the actual smoothing of the TAA are to blame for the wash.

G
Gloum 30.10.20

LoliSlayer
Sps, the change to the volcano helped, a big difference in graphics did not notice, play on high settings

M
Mirash777 30.10.20

The game is going to 60 FPS steadily.
i7 6850K 3.60 Ghz.
32GB of operative.
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8gb video card.

But I had to fool around with the graphics.

Video with gameplay and my graphics settings:

k
k 1 30.10.20

guys, where to find a treasure map from the special edition?

P
POLKOVNIK2005 30.10.20

Mirash777
Normul, and where your counter fps do not see how much in the game, I also wanted to disable mine, so as not to distract.

M
Mirash777 30.10.20

POLKOVNIK2005
The counter was turned on through geforce experience and from it made a screen recording - he somehow did not take it in the frame. Well, the average of 60-75 came out. Wanted to add a performance test to Vidos - but it's long and tedious)

k
koltos17 30.10.20

Mirash777
I see drawdowns in your video. They're small, but they are. Because of this movement look not so comfortable. Maybe it's even because of the twitching and trembling.