3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is it me or in DDR 2, the dialogue is worse than in Witcher 3 and in the Odyssey?
What do you say about this?
260 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 30.10.20

It hasn't happened before? The configuration of the comp should be voiced

I
IgorIvanovich 30.10.20

Well, for some reason and waited for this, a repeat of the Witch 2 - the developers began to patch down the graphics, so that proud and happy owners of calculators (laptops, pentiums D and other junk) could run the game on their cripple ... It would be better, at first, fixed stability and removed the departures from the game on directix 12, and then crippled the graphics for the above-described contingent - you could disable the function of automatic game update and quietly admire the cool graphics.

s
swiffy 30.10.20

Solved the problem - deleted everything in the folder Documents related to RDR 2 and launched the game - v. 30-40 phps

S
Streeting 30.10.20

drawing traces in the mud again drawn almost in front of the nose, deleting the file of systems and setting up again did not help, in the valentine is clearly visible on the main street

s
s_kaz 30.10.20

Streeting
Streeting wrote:
I use the ansel filter, but who likes it even more clearly, but Ansel kills 5-10% fps
What filter?
From the description from the site: NVIDIA Ansel is a productive tool that allows you to create professional-level in-game photos.

Can nvidia freestyle ?

S
Streeting 30.10.20

s_kaz
Or maybe) viola

B
Baza Bazovich 30.10.20

IgorIvanovich wrote:
Well, for some reason and waited for this, a repeat of the Witch 2 - the developers began to patch down the graphics, so that proud and happy owners of calculators (laptops, pentiums D and other junk) could run the game on their cripple ...
That's what off why a witch on an ultra can go normally 80-100 fps, with a normal picture, and this feces can not even stable 60 phps without soap? 2 options or a sharp picture with a ladder (TAA off, it is from it a terrible soap) and textures of pinta, or creepy soap, all smeared (the texture of the pinta is not visible). And only in the videos and the picture of norms and smoothing of norms.
Spoiler

S
Streeting 30.10.20

Bazovic Base
find that compare, put a picture as on boxing x and the norms will all work
Spoiler

I
IgorIvanovich 30.10.20

Bazovic wrote:
That's what me off why a witch on an ultra can go normally 80-100 fps
The witch will be at lunch for a hundred years, he has already been licked far and wide, in a year and this will lick. HH, I don't have any soap and on average, at ultra 65-70 k/s in Saint-Denis on 12 directiques, that's just the departures on the 12th already, you have to play, until, on the calo-volcano.
Streeting wrote:
put a picture as on boxing x and norms everything will work
Foou! There's soap - volcano - slag. Imho.
P. S.: although, perhaps on monitors 2k and 4k and on the volcano clearly, xz...

S
Streeting 30.10.20

IgorIvanovich
There is no difference in the picture, but in the stability and number of frames of the dr12 bottom is fierce, crutches to this game, phps less by 10-15%, textures in the binche do not have time to load) lute go ... DH 12

s
shicha 30.10.20

Yes, I already agree to play with ladders, but without taa terribly rippling grass and trees, they crumble on pixels literally, as I understood this technology came from gta 5, type objects at a distance do not load simplified model, which probably reduces the load on the percent, but they begin to render partially, like pixel norms, the neighboring pixel transparent, it's full of tresh, we're going to play with the game. Rockstar openly speaks behind the monica and cards and play 4k on our engine otherwise will be the picture of 2010

s
shicha 30.10.20

Dithering, remembered the name

s
shicha 30.10.20

https://gtaforums.com/topic/847935-gta-v-dithering-and-stripple-research-and-fix/
The craftsmen themselves have sculpted the patch, mb someday will release on rdr 2

s
shicha 30.10.20

slivok777
Haven't found a solution?

s
slivok777 30.10.20

shicha
Not quite...
The settings left the same on the high-ultra, smoothing the taa to medium and sharpness to the middle of the q scale made 1,250, turned off the blur of movement. fps 50' soap has become many times less, play less comfortable.

A
AlbioUns 30.10.20

Streeting
I can say the same about Vulkan. I have a fps more by 12 dx, no trembling trees, etc.

S
Streeting 30.10.20

AlbioUns
rand) all have their own atmosphere, rockstard overdone this time)

s
shicha 30.10.20

in the settings
maxTexUpgradesPerFrame value="10"
lodScale value="1.000000"
grassLod value="1.250000" />
vehicleLodBias value="0.000000" />
sharpenIntensity value="1.000000" />
what's this setting at all? They're not in the game itself.

I
IgorIvanovich 30.10.20

shicha
I don't know what soap we're talking about.
Spoiler Spoiler Monitor 1920x1080. Settings, practically, all on ultra, DirectX 12.

L
Lex-one 30.10.20

IgorIvanovich
You have smoothing msaa worth it, so there is no soap.