3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sithomazafakatron 27.10.19 01:07 pm

Graphics (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Is it me or in DDR 2, the dialogue is worse than in Witcher 3 and in the Odyssey?
What do you say about this?
260 Comments
Sort by:
I
IgorIvanovich 30.10.20

Aleksandr Kozlov, no, TAA is worth a 0.2 "sharping" in the nVidia control panel. Sori, I threw the wrong screen - the 3rd, now I'm going to try to remove it.

L
Lex-one 30.10.20

IgorIvanovich
Now I opened the screen on the computer.
How is there no soap? You can see it clearly. The picture is soapy.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 30.10.20

shicha
sharpenIntensity value="1.000000" />
Don't go to you 100% of the TAA intensity.
sharpenIntensity value="0.750000" />
grassLod value "1,250,000" /- the grass you have at medium or low I have on
grassLod value="3.000000" />
Shorter sort out experiment

L
Lex-one 30.10.20

IgorIvanovich
Well, here's my screenshot.
Compare with your own, the walls on the left, the right tile the roof further.

Spoiler

P
PeaJI4eJI 30.10.20

The graphics in this game fall away, what there to discuss, just FPS is not, said that 20-40 in 4K on 2080ti.

s
shicha 30.10.20

fullhd without smoothing

2k without smoothing

taa fullhd

s
shicha 30.10.20

I just don't understand why the fhd as if there are no half pixels... and with that picture is not a shame, but a disgrace...

s
shicha 30.10.20

The game is unrealistically beautiful in 2k - 4k without smoothing, either with msaa but here taa and fxaa just destroy the graphics to zero

s
shicha 30.10.20

And look, even in 2k bush on the left already without half a pixel, ie their blunt dithering cuts everything that is further than the character in 5 meters, go buy 2 2080ti and play 4k says rockstar

s
sevapva 30.10.20

Bought a new monitor, launched the game 5k on the maximum and awesome from quality. Nature is something. You just don't know what you're writing about. Phps true 20 and 50ms)))

s
shicha 30.10.20

sevapva
No one argues that the game is very beautiful than 2k, the problem is that at 1080p it is very squalid, and eats an unreal number of resources

s
shicha 30.10.20

The witch who is many years older if you compare the two pictures in fhd - looks better, but the pancake Skyrim with mods looks better

s
sevapva 30.10.20

shicha
I've run at 2k and I'm a freak too. Now only 4k and up. The good thing is that the system pulls. The plot is not just unfolding

S
SpringOff 30.10.20

Do all the trees have foliage in front of their noses literally when smoothing off?

s
shicha 30.10.20

Lodurr
In a sense of myth, I have above the screenshots thrown, compare in fhd and 2k, in the trailer 4k, look at the sky in the desert, and compare in the game at myself with fhd and taa, I see the sky just when without glasses

s
shicha 30.10.20

Peeple who writes that he has a fhd without smoothing does not ruffle grass and trees unsubsite plis nvidia or radeon and how many inches monitor, just wondering

s
shicha 30.10.20

SpringOff
The geometry slider to the max put, but without smoothing is still unplayable

S
SpringOff 30.10.20

shicha
That's the point. Still glitches the foliage in the trees. I don't have ripples, but I zoom in on 1.5 to make the ripples disappear. 24 inch monitor.

s
s_kaz 30.10.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
It's dark. Why can't you tell it dark? )
It's not dark, why don't you tell me?
Spoiler
Lodurr wrote:
I ran it in 4K, at the moment it's not playable, but the picture is still the same
I don't have a 4K monitor, I ran with DSR and then saw the difference between fulchd, 2k and 4k.

s
shicha 30.10.20

Lodurr
I'm talking about the star, I didn't finish it, and I didn't write about realism, but blurring