3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stevenson 08.12.20 10:04 pm

PES 13 vs. FIFA 13 (FIFA 13)

I have a friend. He's only played one footy in his life. It's a dog 12. Yes, yes! It's not a MISS12 typo. I recently had an argument with him. What's better?
To put it mildly, it was not successful.... Grug simply flatly refused to accept any comments, criticism of the PES.
Soon I brought him PES and FIFU starting with the 10th part. Imagine what his surprise was!
Having played in the 10th and 11th parts of FIFA and PES, and then in the 12th parts he noticed differences from the 11th, only fifa.
This proves once again that FIFA does not stand still like PES.
195 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker_FI 08.12.20

Yellow Bird
found from what parts to show if you play the dog from 2008 to 2010 then there many changes will notice, and playing FIFA from 2008 to 2010 then there even the interface is the same, so do not be silly!!! Each series of futssims has its own ups and downs, each has its own way of development

C
Cool_User 08.12.20

Joker_FI
You're the one who's beenfreezeing it! Yellow Bird said everything correctly, even argued his position.
I do not deny, I agree about FIFA 08 and 10, they are absolutely identical, but in this case the conversation has come not about them, but starting with the 10th part, and please tell me, what in your understanding means everyone has their own way of development?

J
Joker_FI 08.12.20

c ool_user
I said that he started comparing exactly those series where fifa changed engine and said that the series does not stand still, but fifa before that 5 or more years on the spot stood, and Yellow Bird argued it as if fifa every year that something new, so I rebuttal my comparison showed, and I hope proved that PES on the spot does not stand (except 11 and 12 - "years of great stagnation" at KONAMI) Well, if I didn't convince him, I'm not going to argue and shit.
what does your understanding mean for everyone to develop?
In this sentence I explained that - these are the ups and downs of the company

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Yellow Bird
Aahah)Bro, Joker_FI and you compare the PES and FIFU starting from 5-6 parts and reaching the 12th part.

e
eN4ez 08.12.20

I don't see the point of the topic, The Dog is technologically lagging behind Fifa, the srach will be one-sided.

D
DIMAN SKROMNIKOV 08.12.20

fifa twists dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F
Fasmon 08.12.20

Another school-fan Ofify created a theme about how he loves arcades and tries to prove it to everyone ?
PG, of course you have rolled down already shit knows what, but at least sometimes follow what is happening ...

T
Traun 08.12.20

I'm a fan of the original PESA, the fifa is much better than the dog

j
jeorje 08.12.20

dog is a pathetic travesty for the laggards, always such was, since time immemorial (fifu remember 99, dog later) every year download dog (once discs friends gave or even as, well, just to see), bravely play a couple of matches and all that is to say, yaposhkas only harakiri to do masters, no mind, no heart, and do not have to say that it is only the last years, always.

r
raul245 08.12.20

FIFA is clearly cooler than PES, especially the 13th!!

D
DexentsMax 08.12.20

raul245
totally agree)

o
olejazver 08.12.20

Finally!!! Fifa has now clearly moved forward from the dog.
So little of the fact that there are no license leagues in the dog, they have not even moved (

J
Justasus 08.12.20

I've long preferred to play FIFA. A couple of years ago, there was a balance between these series. There are few leagues in the PES and the engine is weak players are ridiculously running around... FUFA has gone far the main thing that on the joys they did not stop at the place

S
SkyGame 08.12.20

In Fifa13 the movement of players became even more realistic, just like in life, and in the dog13 and do not have to play,enough to watch the video and see the wooden animation.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

Whoever I'm sick of, I'll show up. Pes - associated with wood. Players - hard wood, blows - straight (twist-twist nerves will not suffice), goalkeepers are terrible. The newcomer is very different from the Amateur. The leagues are normal once or twice and counted. Can't you write team names at least by hand? North London is funny.
FIFA is progress. I think that monotony from 08 to 10 - for a reason. I suppose that
this time EA worked on the engine to 11 parts. 12 FIFA MAXIMUM is close to real football. There's probably nowhere else to go. But EA manages to find the smallest flaws and fix them for the next part. That's good news. Cons, frankly, FIFA does not, as PES pluses (graphics in PES, whatever you say).

r
raul245 08.12.20

One of them said, "Ppc what a squalid arcade game... It's a complete thing, but it's just right."

s
swinopasss 08.12.20

I was a fan of PES, created there two-meter players with a cannon punch and other fun, to Fifa did not even approach, then got tired, played a little in the 12th and after that PES did not even turn on, there is no sense.

s
swinopasss 08.12.20

By the way, an interesting observation: on all the sandy fan sites any mention of FIFA is cut out - they are afraid to even start a conversation. And on all FIFA sites - please, whole sections and topics about PES, and why to be afraid of it then?

R
RZhaVoY 08.12.20

swinopasss "what's his fear then?"
they are afraid of what they will be told:
Guys, your football is number 2 again, you are stupid, you have so much time already playing in this boring, lifeless, scripted, devoid of any physics, arcade, as long as EA on a sober head 3rd year surprise with their performance and piece by piece, that's just biting the genre simulator, trying to give sitting with the gamepad more and more opportunities, more and more fun and fans, all the more fun and fans, all the more fun and a variety of game moments, more and more fun and more fun. , more unpredictability in football, more and more epic bugs..."
they don't want to hear what they're going to say: "Your football is not the same, it's not buying it now, and in year 9 it was still 50/50 on the market, many of you are still stuck in the 90s and not seeing, not touching from THE RIGHT of all the intricacies of the new fifa, with THE PROUD and gag reflex continue to print the old, ancient, classic Bayans" arcade game! The dog's graphics are better! and the gameplay is still super!" now brings a smile, because the difference of games as between polished paws and new sneakers,
Pes has rolled, fans have evolved and are used to enjoying even small general changes of their favorite football, hardworking Japanese from year to year have learned to change only the numbers on the box - it is also a very good tru bayan, passed on the inheritance, the authors are fans of the evolution, the popular phrase of the 70s seeming, no? Well, come on... you live by promises, and we are already playing in progress."

l
lion979 08.12.20

What a hell of a comparison. Fifa is two heads better than this dog.