3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stevenson 08.12.20 10:04 pm

PES 13 vs. FIFA 13 (FIFA 13)

I have a friend. He's only played one footy in his life. It's a dog 12. Yes, yes! It's not a MISS12 typo. I recently had an argument with him. What's better?
To put it mildly, it was not successful.... Grug simply flatly refused to accept any comments, criticism of the PES.
Soon I brought him PES and FIFU starting with the 10th part. Imagine what his surprise was!
Having played in the 10th and 11th parts of FIFA and PES, and then in the 12th parts he noticed differences from the 11th, only fifa.
This proves once again that FIFA does not stand still like PES.
195 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOsMILE 08.12.20

Surprisingly few tweaks to tactics; "I agree.
- pass and blow are poorly felt, the ball is weightless; - Paz and blow are poorly felt? FIFA 13 is better by all physical data than the same PES. It's not my opinion, it's the general one. Although, yes I understand you, after another football you will all seem different.
- The location of the buttons in Fifa is generally worse; - Not all buttons to see studied
- the individual qualities of footballers are poorly felt; - Because not all the buttons have studied therefore and run like a normal football player.
- the computer shamelessly distorts the ball, circles, scores half goals after the shot, the defense at the same time does not understand what. - The difficulty is higher and will be you a game master class. Goals after shots 50-50. Again, it depends on the complexity and overall settings of the sliders.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

In the dog the location of the buttons is more convenient. For example, ball control is put on rt, not lt. The left hand in general is undesirable to load, enough and cursor. But Fifa liked dribbling on the right cursor.

What does "complexity be higher" mean- and there will be a master class? The computer is already stupidly cheating: endlessly holds the ball, always wins the position in the penalty area, "sleeps" defenders, scores goals twins ... Or should I run the whole match with a press button clamped?

There are no such problems in the dog 11. Seriously.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

That's the point, that you want to play "real" football. And on this component the dog is 11 better than Fifa 12-13. The pace of the game is better chosen, more attention is paid to tactics. In Fifa, physics and graphics are better, but there is still no proper depth because of weak artificial intelligence.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

Dog 12 is terrible, I admit publicly.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

Guys, here decided out of interest to look at YouTube a selection of the best goals PES 11, and then FIFA 12, and very surprised.
In the dog, goals as in real football - combination almost without feints. Very impressive.
Fifa is shameful. Feints, tricks, some unthinkable jumping with the ball ... There are almost no combinations. And those are the best goals? And that's Sy anything? It doesn't look like football at all...

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

parazels83
And there are plenty of them in the dog. I guess you didn't have the best goals. For example, I don't make any feints at all, because I don't know how they are made. But also because I don't need them.

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Dams, in the fife, of course, with the skills ... You can't look without tears.

S
SkyGame 08.12.20

dog so the skills fall down and don't get up

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Wtcc
They've always been.

p
parazels83 08.12.20

What's the problem with skiles?

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

parazels83
I actually thought that this is something many noticed.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

Skill's PES is clearly overpriced. Very, very many players out there are 90

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Omg, and here's THE PES.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

D.R.O.G.B.A
Well, I'm talking about PES. Problems?

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

fcsm_ultras
pix.PlayGround.ru

R
RZhaVoY 08.12.20

D.R.O.G.B.A "thought that this many noticed.

Buy a homeless license!

P
Prais26 08.12.20

RYA
Well, personally, I don't think it's really changing.

R
RZhaVoY 08.12.20

Prais26
opinion of the football nob does not change the essence of the matter
"for Colombia, such a skill is too fat" - LOL credited, and what then the skills should be in the national team that performs well in the selection of the World Cup-14 South America, going 2nd and only a point losing to Argentina? (interesting, clean to spoil)

D
D.R.O.G.B.A 08.12.20

Well, everything is clear,already begin to gradually run roosters like Rusty, with which an adequate and calm conversation will not work ....

P
Prais26 08.12.20

RYA
Lol, the skills need to be determined more not by the achievements of the team, but by the level of players!