3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stevenson 08.12.20 10:04 pm

PES 13 vs. FIFA 13 (FIFA 13)

I have a friend. He's only played one footy in his life. It's a dog 12. Yes, yes! It's not a MISS12 typo. I recently had an argument with him. What's better?
To put it mildly, it was not successful.... Grug simply flatly refused to accept any comments, criticism of the PES.
Soon I brought him PES and FIFU starting with the 10th part. Imagine what his surprise was!
Having played in the 10th and 11th parts of FIFA and PES, and then in the 12th parts he noticed differences from the 11th, only fifa.
This proves once again that FIFA does not stand still like PES.
195 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyGame 08.12.20

what I like about all parts of the dog is the gameplay speed, it's much lower, and the center of the field feels like it's not in the fife.

V
Vavila163 08.12.20

This year, FIFA will win again, the dog turned out a little better than the previous version .but even before Fifa 12 it is far away. EA could just do it again and still win

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

Vavila163
Even to 11 away to her. It's if you think logically. After all, since the age of 11, PES does not change at all, and FIFA has changed from 11. Plus half starts to change from 13. The japosses are awkward in this matter. They would not make games, but hi-tech cities to build.

V
Vavila163 08.12.20

EAMax
They just promise only a 2013 new engine and supposedly don't see the point of doing a lot of work. Although it's funny, I watched in the video where the players will start to open better, etc. and showed 2 situations - the defender on the flank and the attacker will go to the flank, in the game only they do, other runs and openings just do not.

It is also very funny that at top speed Ronaldo, Messiah and other high-speed players can not run away and all the time stumble on the defenders or just lose the ball at the spurt. It's a hell of a "realism." By reducing the speed will increase the complexity. Goalkeepers kind of started to jump better and the movement of norms is but always out of 10 moments, only in 1-2 norms, and in the rest as always , the physics of falls, strikes and flight of the ball there is no blunt. The result is a blunt arcade game

8934sss 08.12.20

EAMax
After all, since the age of 11, PES does not change at all, and FIFA just from 11 and has changed
Have you ever played fifa on the console? She changed there every year.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

8934sss
I don't discuss the console. it's a different story.

8934sss 08.12.20

EAMax
What's the story? The game is the same.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

8934sss
Well, I didn't play consoles. I'm talking about PC.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

8934sss
What for? Ninety-nine percent say about PCs.

P
Pla_ton 08.12.20

I am a FIFA player for a long time. Once on the "first son" I came across a disc with ACE, and was very surprised at that time graphics, gameplay. It was really cool back then!!! But these are the old days...
It so happened that year after year I chose the FIFA series, and in PES did not even try to play. So I'm not going to judge what was there in 12.11, 10, etc. but that's something I decided to try in PES13 to sing until FIFA came out. All essentially, on a fresh head:
1) Career mode.
Unlike FIFA, a lot of details are given, different video inserts, during the match my coach show, taking the cup really liked. However, it was a licensed UEFA Super Cup, I never reached others (
2) Licensing
Do you believe it? but once the game in 04-06 FIFA I found out who plays where, and it was 100% reliable information. And now, you can't keep track of all transfers. And sometimes I am surprised to see this or that player in the wrong club, in which he once played ...
And after playing PES13, I'm surprised!! why has FIFA, with its vaunted licenses, yet failed to make a decent Champions League and UEFA Cup? In this regard, of course, the "virtual plus" to lie on the scales PES13
2) Main component- gameplay
I would call the gameplay PES13 one generalizing word - Arcade!!! (no offense to fans of this series)
The last FIFA series have taught me to be realistic about the movement of players, the ball. Kicking the ball, passes, feints... they can really learn to live properly handle the ball.
But playing PES13 I still could not believe that I play in the 13 part and not in any 10.9 ...
It feels as if you are playing for example in PES 9-10 but with a patch on the chart) The picture looks, but when the movement begins.... how the players move "jerks" as the ball abruptly flies there here... No
Maybe for some it's the norm, I'm not going to impose my opinion. Just expressed his humble opinion about it PES13, in others did not play.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

I played PES. One expression on my mind - GOD! Since the topic is not only for PES, but also for FIFA, the description will go in comparison.
Pros:
1. Licensed PL,LE, HL. There is no such thing in FIFA, and it has not been lost in fact.
2. TV-Popas. Beautiful. FIFA has more to do with the standard.
All. I can't see any more benefits for me.
Cons:
1. REFEREEING! I passed the group stage of the PL, started the game in the playoffs and almost immediately turned off. How can you give a card, and in general whistle, where even on the replay you can see that there was no touch of the ball or the player? He received 8 red cards and 14 yellow cards in 7 matches. The refereeing is disgusting. But it comes out of the gameplay, doesn't it? It's impossible to make tackles. There is no even the slightest drop of realism. If in FIFA a player, making a roll from behind, tries to bend his leg and scratch the ball (as in life), then in the PES it feels like you are playing paralyzed people who do not know how to bend their fucking legs ...
2. Graphics. Never liked the graphics in PES. Why does everyone admire her? She's a cartoon. There are no faces at all. What do the patchers do? The main word is patchers. Konami as was a shit in the schedule, and remained. In FIFA, the schedule is also not very happy, but does not cut the eye as it cuts in the PES.
3. Goalkeepers. Yes, we added a couple of new jumps to the goalkeepers, no one argues. And the effect - 0. As the goalkeepers were a tree, so remained. About FIFA you are clear in this aspect (who played, of course).
4. Textures. Squalid guys, squalid. In FIFA, everything is done twice more precisely.
5. Unlicensed leagues. What would we do without super patches? Konami as usual in the south. Everyone would trade licensed HF, LE, HL for licensed leagues, wouldn't they? Everything is more than perfect at FIFA.
6. Footballers' stats are overdone. Messi is 96-97. Guys, that's crazy. Fifa is more accurate.
7. The smallest details. For example, I move the position of Ananidze (ADC) evenly to the position of Welliton (CN). Writes the position of the ADC, you have to move directly to the goalkeeper to achieve the CENTRAL. Fifa (12) had a snag that "different players cannot stand in the same position." In general, in this aspect both shobs.

R
Rider Soft 08.12.20

Fifa is better because it's at WCG. That's it. And in Pes let the Japanese play like in Final Fantasy/

Q
Queen of Geass 08.12.20

Both shit :3

X
XxLampardxX 08.12.20

I think FIFA and PES have already proved to everyone that it is useless to compete with them. FIFA won a whole series of PSS (psyving versions of PS3, 360), well, except for the PC, because it is better only the second year. But do not rejoice fifa fans and do not despair fans of PSA in advance (mole Fifa came out in the lead and soon roasts the dog on a spit). After all, as we all know, competition is the engine of progress, even though even in the niche of football sims there are only two competitors. Let's better remember how the dog tore the fifa on all consoles at all times before the release of the 2008 part precisely in terms of the game of football (for example, the great 9 Korean version even now will pull the entire series of Fifa on gameplay). But the Fifa series has been rehabilitated since 2007, having stopped producing shit. So the whole fight is yet to come - when there will be a new consoles, of course. And damn it knows who's going to eat who.

t
tatunserg 08.12.20

Lady Deadpool
Yes, I totally agree.

_
_Lawless_ 08.12.20

I believe that 13 FIFA completely surpassed PES 13 this year. Actually, I will start with the fact that I played PES 13 earlier than in FIFA, because FIFU bought only yesterday - the ultimate edition for 1500 thousand rubles. I'll probably start with game modes. The PES 13 has changed absolutely nothing compared to PES 12 in ML and Becoming a Legend. The only added so-called "Shop" in which for a certain number of GP can buy different things for players, which in the future can be added to the free cells (originally there are 2). In the game it has the name - "Equipment" if the memory does not change me. This thing improves the different characteristics of the players. This I consider a significant plus in the game mechanics. The rest is the same as in PES 12. We're going to put one team together for life until we get bored. In SL, too, nothing has changed, by the addition of the same "Shop." Fifa has added Match Day modes, career mode has expanded, now you can play for the Coach of the National Team - improved transfer system, system of communication with players, etc. Altimait Tim in principle is still the same. I liked the system of complete control of dribbling, very useful in the game with real players. And of course small goodies, such as 25 leagues, online - a store of all sorts of buns, modified online mode. Now about the gameplay. There is relative progress in THE PES compared to the 12th part. The game has become more realistic, the behavior of players with the ball on the field has also become more believable. The main thing is the blows. Now there is no such thing that if you press the button, the player beats like a "little child." The force of the impact is consistent with the strength of the player's impact. Fifa has never had any problems with that. The interaction of players with the ball FIFA 13 is slightly better than it was before. This is due to the fact that the developers have worked on the physics of the behavior of players with the ball, i.e. added a system of total dribbling, first touch, etc. Now about the chart. Here I think PES is better than FIFA 13. Probably because of the lighting in the games. In PES, I think it's better. Let's sum it up. This year, PES definitely loses to its direct competitor. My personal assessment. FIFA 13 - 9.5, PES - 7.5

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
The force of the impact corresponds to the force of the player's impact
You're totally wrong. It is possible to hit normally only by players with a force of 85. The rest is slag.

_
_Lawless_ 08.12.20

EAMax

Whereas in PES 12, with the strength of the 85-shot and strong-hitting characteristics, the impact itself was not always strong, and sometimes triggered a script in which the player slipped during the impact.

f
fcsm_ultras 08.12.20

Mp.Mopuaptu
Still not much better done.

l
lkarambosl 08.12.20

It seems to me that KONAMI or are working on a new engine for PES'a, or just scored on the series (which is unlikely), so in a year, or maybe in two, the PES will again burst forward.
In general, I'm waiting for the next generation consoles to come out, because after their release, the games will be pecked under a more powerful iron, and the opportunities for developers will be more.