3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1play7 09.12.20 10:52 pm

Voice (Cyberpunk 2077)

Someone has probably already heard that Cyberpunk 2077 has merged and for many it was a revelation of the voiceover, which noted Nastya Ivleeva, Eljay, Danila Cross, Gudkov and BadComedian. Many people were shocked by this set of characters, but a lot of people and were happy with this turn of events. I'm interested in reading your opinion of what you think about this. Write)
129 Comments
Sort by:
z
zetram 10.12.20

RumerG
If steam Russ voiceover in the game is included in the properties in the "Language" tab. But be prepared to pump another 5gb

M
Mrrack 10.12.20

Russian voiceover of the course. It spoils the whole atmosphere, the voices are like on a school matinee. I'd rather read the sabs.

W
Whiskeyorigin 17.12.20

Ingrid Olerinskaya sounded cool, and her voice is so peculiar

K
KPOJINKC 17.12.20

Surprisingly well voiced. No, of course there are characters from which they are a little mangled by the discrepancy between the visual and the voice. For example, the negro trainer with the bot in apartment V is voiced by an ordinary guy, although something more expressive is clearly needed there. But the main characters are more than decent. This is from an artistic point of view. But there are complaints about the technical part. The voice is often out of alignment in volume. One can be heard well, the other barely whispers. It often happens that background music overrides the voice in volume. And after all, there is no such thing in English, which is the most offensive.

n
nodas 17.12.20

KPOJINKC
Yes, and in Russian I did not notice this all the rules and the volume and voices are all audible

E
EbAsOsInA 17.12.20

The most interesting thing, I do not know who all these people are and I just play, I have no thoughts in my head: -fu this is the voice of that / that fool / clown.
I was lucky.

D
DayPsycho 17.12.20

EbAsOsInA
You're lucky, you see you don't watch shit channels on YouTube

G
Gena Gaiduk 17.12.20

Is there a voice acting? There is! Means freaking out.

M
Masky76 17.12.20

Voice acting in Russian without censorship is normal.

A
Ab7inth 17.12.20

Normal voice acting, because I do not know these characters who voice it.

M
Mrrack 17.12.20

Gena Gaiduk
Wrote already in the next branch. With this approach, you shouldn't be surprised at the quality.

G
Gena Gaiduk 17.12.20

Mrrack The
voice acting is not monophonic. No accent, Sickle yes. What else is needed. You would be glad that you voiced it at all.

M
Mrrack 17.12.20

Gena Gaiduk
What else do you need? Hmm, don't even know where to start? Well, at least the matching of the dagger and voice. And when the shadow tycoons talk in the voices of 15-year-old schoolchildren, it's funny. There is also such a thing as emotions, voice control, etc. But this is probably too much to demand this. What's more, less gag. The number of mats per unit of time is the same as in the Dota chat. What the heck?
The list is endless.

But, again, if you approach it from the position: "You would be glad that you voiced it at all," I would not be surprised if next time it will be monophonic. And what for to strain.

In general, all this garbage proves once again that everything should be done by professionals.

M
Micr0 17.12.20

Mrrack Spoiler
Well, at least the match of dirks and voices. And when the shady tycoons speak in the voices of 15-year-old schoolchildren, it's funny.
And in life you are the same when you meet new people, their voices do not correspond to your expectations? Nothing, then you get used to it

SpoilerThere is also such a thing as emotions, voice control, etc.
For 20 hours of playing, I very rarely met a fake voice acting. All emotions are as it should, when it is necessary to scream. when it is necessary to whisper, it happens that they overplay, but these are exceptions.

SpoilerThe number of mates per unit of time is the same as in the Dota chat. What the heck?
Bro, you got into the future decadent society of cattle. Do you expect them to talk like a tea ceremony? Everything corresponds, and the mat is exactly as it is, the speech is as plausible as possible. Well, I agree, they could add a squeak for people like you, with weak ears, but the Poles just didn't think about it at first.

l
lokkie 17.12.20

And what did the voice acting do not suit? xD)
In my opinion, there are the least questions for her.

M
Mrrack 17.12.20

Micr0 wrote:
Is it the same in life when you meet new people their voices do not correspond to your expectations? Nothing, then you get used to it
In life, 30-year-old men do not talk with the mannerism of schoolchildren and their voices.

Micr0 wrote:
For 20 hours of playing, I very rarely met fake voice acting. All emotions are as it should, when it is necessary to cry. when it is necessary to whisper, it happens that they overplay, but these are exceptions.
There is no falsehood, as well as emotions. Screaming is not an emotion - it is raising your voice.
To make it clear with examples. In RDR2 - very cool voice acting, in my opinion. There you believe in more characters than in half of modern films. And I'm talking about the voice and not about the direction. Again, prologue, for the child of the streets. Initial quest to steal a car. It seems that they are discussing how to steal candy from Masha's portfolio.
I certainly understand that most are not spoiled by good voice acting, in Russian, well, okay. And if you watch some of the Hollywood blockbusters with original sound, you will be surprised. Have you ever wondered why other people sometimes voice actors in films. Hint - not because the actors can't talk. Even in the old Soviet cinema there were many such examples.

Micr0 wrote:
Bro, you got into a future decadent cattle society.
Sorry I did not know that the future = bydlanstvo. There is no need to transfer your level to everyone. Mata is a hell of a lot, just mate for the sake of mate, and the Poles initially thought about it, since none of the translations contains so much mate (how unexpected). It says a lot.
On the other hand, why are they surprised? We go into any online game with a Russian audience - 80% of the chats are mate and passages about the mother. And then such 20-25 year olds come to work, but they cannot connect two words in a sentence. They talk only with quotes from memes.

In general, I think the dispute can be stopped. Nobody here will prove anything to anyone. Everyone will have their own opinion. Personally, I think that Russian. voice acting - shit, English on a C grade. And yes, it's a pity that you have to play with subtitles, but you choose the lesser of two evils. And in general, with the sound, in my opinion, the game has problems, since even background music starts to strain after a couple of minutes. At least in the beginning.

D
DayPsycho 17.12.20

Mrrack
Cool painted

M
MDMAbitch 17.12.20

The voice acting is not particularly happy (

K
Kaliter 17.12.20

Mrrack
On the case said. Clearly.

s
soulfox 17.12.20

Russian voice acting doesn't sound very good. You can't believe many voices. Some kind of kindergarten and sur it turns out, the picture with the sound in places does not correspond at all. It seems to be a serious situation, and a hefty man is playing with some kind of PNO voice from the screen on serious cabbage soup, but he sounds as absurd as possible.