3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1play7 09.12.20 10:52 pm

Voice (Cyberpunk 2077)

Someone has probably already heard that Cyberpunk 2077 has merged and for many it was a revelation of the voiceover, which noted Nastya Ivleeva, Eljay, Danila Cross, Gudkov and BadComedian. Many people were shocked by this set of characters, but a lot of people and were happy with this turn of events. I'm interested in reading your opinion of what you think about this. Write)
129 Comments
Sort by:
m
macsim702 17.12.20

Weird people. You were given Russian voice acting, almost everything was voiced up to the fleeting notes in the city. They called famous showmen and personalities, but all the same, everything does not suit you. Play with English voice acting and Russian subtitles ... What's the problem then?

-
-Shane- 17.12.20

Russian voice acting is made at the same level as other language localizations - worse than English. version, but good.

C
Cheburashka 17.12.20

Our voice acting gives the impression that it was just people from the street who were recruited and they beat the top actors :))

m
modshof 17.12.20

Better in Hebrew than that.

Pysy. Minus even to the break of your lower chakra. IDC.

W
Wolfhenze 17.12.20

I'm fine, after watching tons of TV shows and anime with a frankly shitty fundab, the Cyberpunk voice acting does not cause absolutely any emotions. She's not a masterpiece, she's not shit. And I got tired of reading subtitles especially in action scenes back in the days of GTA 4, so the Russian voice acting is definitely a plus for me.

w
w2k 17.12.20

There are no complaints about the voice acting. It is better than listening in Pendinskiy and reading subtitles for the deaf and dumb while distracted.

Even machine translation will do if not better, as it was in Fallout 4.

O
ONEEX 17.12.20

For me, the voice acting is of an extremely average quality, because it is better to hear high-quality voice acting from professionals than not high-quality one from celebrities.

a
anotoleololo 17.12.20

zbs.

M
Mrrack 17.12.20

macsim702 wrote:
Called famous showmen and personalities
And what for me famous showmen and personalities. I need votes, not the number of their followers on Instagram. Plus there is still a question for whom they are known and famous.

It seems to me that the reaction to voice acting is highly dependent on age. For those for whom they are known and famous - the voice acting came in, plus here it repeatedly slipped that it was better at least some than none (a strange position to be content with g ... ohm), secondly, do not care what if only not in Pindossian (there are no comments at all) ...

I really hope that this is just a miscalculation of marketers. They figured that if you type "famous", as they wrote here, people will be followed by their subscribers. It is strange that they did not go further and did not recruit the same as designers, screenwriters, etc. Wouldn't it be cool. The result is complete bullshit. It's just that if this is not the case, then the next voiceovers will be even worse. People grabbed what to strain. Everything follows the path of least resistance. It was the same with games. Not a single studio 20 years ago could afford to release the game in such a state as they are now. I am generally silent about selling early access.

N
Norm112 17.12.20

Yes, not very high quality voice acting.

s
synth17dm 17.12.20

1play7
mate there, of course, is strange, like the very interpretation of the characters' phrases, but on the other hand, its overabundance and some morbidity very well complements the concept that permeates the KP narrative, dehumanization and desecration of people, going towards the low and immoral as a result of leaving God and choosing instead of eternal a wonderful life in the light of the idea of ​​tn digitization of the soul, existence in the form of a swearing code in silicone

original - And either you fly high, or you stick in the quicksand
translation - And either you fly high or get stuck in the quicksand of the
loka - If your ass is warm then the rest of the fuck

d
dima_answer 17.12.20

Better to read subas than to hear these voices

-
-Shane- 17.12.20

Whiskeyorigin
Whiskeyorigin wrote:
Ingrid Olerinskaya sounded cool, and her voice is so peculiar.
In the first scene with Judy there really is such a deceptive feeling, but then this Ingrid plays at the level of "doctor doctor call a doctor". Jude spoiled the whole impression of the quest.

W
Whiskeyorigin 17.12.20

-Shane-
Well, I don’t know I was pleased to listen, but in places it was out of tune, but in general you can listen.

w
w2k 17.12.20

The voice acting is good. All the games would sound like that. It’s a pity little mat.

R
ReXSniper 17.12.20

w2k
😆😆😆

R
RoMAN1612 17.12.20

As for me, Aljay not only needs to prohibit the sounding of games, in principle it would not hurt him to concrete his mouth

M
MAX_x5.452 17.12.20

Voice acting for norms, it can be worse

-
-Shane- 17.12.20

MAX_x5.452
Some characters have norms, and some do not sound at all, but simply read the text in a sad voice, completely breaking the immersion.

F
Footmob 17.12.20

At first, I also did not understand why and for whom these characters were invited, but after 50 hours of playing I can say with confidence that somehow I don’t care what about Ivleev and others, because I have never met them, and Poperechny has only two missions , but met a character voiced by Pyotr Glanz, but they didn't write about the fact that he would also be in dubbing.