3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1play7 09.12.20 10:52 pm

Voice (Cyberpunk 2077)

Someone has probably already heard that Cyberpunk 2077 has merged and for many it was a revelation of the voiceover, which noted Nastya Ivleeva, Eljay, Danila Cross, Gudkov and BadComedian. Many people were shocked by this set of characters, but a lot of people and were happy with this turn of events. I'm interested in reading your opinion of what you think about this. Write)
129 Comments
Sort by:
x
xmenni 17.12.20

I am always happy with Russian voice acting in games. It's just what they say saddens here, but I often just don't see how the lips move.

v
vigtor 17.12.20

For example, I have the urge to vomit when I hear Russian voice acting! I play in English. Fuck, and so I live in Russia, and I try to distract myself from this thought, and then I turn on the game and you have crappy bloggers on you, they are carrying some kind of game. Poles really have money in the first place, and the quality of the game is in second, especially for Russia.

d
dilat 17.12.20

I, in principle, even like the voice acting. Although previously a fan of the game strictly in English voice acting

7 look 17.12.20

Yes, everything is fine with the voice acting. What's wrong? I am a Russian living in Russia, this is my native language and it is normal that I want a completely Russian voice acting.
I do not like? Well, scroll through the settings any other up to the subs.
Don't like who is voicing someone there? - Include subs, so as not to injure your tender hearing.

G
Grimganga 19.12.20

Julia Gorokhova (Vee) - Well, normal voice acting, sometimes emotions are not enough, and sometimes there are a lot of them. Sometimes you pass V, as always, reacts to the situation for a shit, but here it seems that the scene is not epic, but it just screams.

w
w2k 19.12.20

The alphabet is purely mournful, so lucky

E
Elankan 19.12.20

Grimganga
That's right not in the eyebrow, but in the eye, although the problem may be, as in The Witcher, when the actors are given sets of text. Well, at least a patter as in B3 is no longer engaged in progress :)

G
Grimganga 22.12.20

Kerry_Good

This is immediately stupid, plus the entire audience of 16 - all over the world, the only thing with which they miscalculated is that this audience's computers are pulled by Tanks, KS and Dota.

v
vald11 22.12.20

Medium dubbing. Some characters, like Jackie, for example, are well voiced. Others are bleeding from their ears. But here's the translation itself .. There is a lot of unnecessary mat, even where it is not in the original. If in the original the hero says "damn", we have: b *** b. In the original, V is asked to be careful, but we add to this: "be careful, f *** ing." In the nomad backstory, while talking about another gang, V says that they can kiss his ass. In the Orthodox version, the hero sends them to the known three letters. Why there are so many b **** d and x ** in I do not know. Apparently for some kind of flavor.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 22.12.20

don't give a damn about the names (of the stars) but the voice acting is just about ____ et what a cool game and gibson is alive !!!

V
Vitaly 22.12.20

Everything suits me, I play with headphones since there are children at home))))

B
Bairo 22.12.20

Directing in cyberpunk at the highest level and including ang voice acting and staring at subtitles is just blasphemy and at least a loss of certain impressions from the game. And all this taking into account the fact that the voice acting is excellent. In general, to be honest, I don't understand such people. There are so few projects with Russian voice acting and a few with such high quality as in cyberpunk, and because of this hate there will be even fewer of them. And to the majority, she did not go because “I hate Ivleeva (Gudkov and whoever else is there to substitute the necessary), they are not professionals, they are corrupting society, etc. In short, complete nonsense.

M
Micr0 22.12.20

Bairo
I didn't understand this either, and the hate began even before they knew what role these characters would play in the game. And as it turned out, this Ivleeva does not have a quest NPC at all, but all the other bloggers have voice acting for 1-2 minutes maximum, that is, it should be perceived as a cameo, a hitch, while all important plot characters are voiced by professional actors.

A
Almonahhh 22.12.20

Voice acting top. I play as wy, you completely immerse yourself in the drama of her situation thanks to the perfect acting. Especially at the beginning, in the Vic's clinic, after they tell you the diagnosis ... the acquaintances who played also emphasized the good voice acting from the main characters. Plus I love mate.
9/10 I
take off points for any scam represented by Ivleeva and Aljay.

t
tango7 22.12.20

For me, this is perhaps the first game in which the voice acting cut the ear. And it would be okay to have some minor characters, but when GG sometimes underestimates and does not give the necessary emotions in dramatic moments, it really spoils the scene. I played the male version of V and it was mostly boring. The only plus - his voice is not annoying, and when Jackie died, he even gave out an emotion (suddenly)! This phrase - "Let me come to my senses, fucking" - I remember. The only one in the whole game! In the rest of the game, V is boring and expressionless, as if he is not involved in what is happening, but makes an order at McDuck. He hammers the forehead to the cross and almost yawns. Kills people and threatens and almost yawns. And so in everything. Flaccid amoeba.
V's female voice acting is generally a nightmare, I heard it out of my ears in YouTube and I don't even want to launch it. Such prostitute voices annoy me, for teenagers it may come, and the girl is fake.

B
Bairo 22.12.20

If a character does not give out in words the emotion that you think he should give out - this does not mean at all. what a bad voice acting. This means that your subjective sensations of what is happening are different from the action taking place on the screen. In simple terms, if you think that something truly incredible is happening on the screen, and the main character (or any other) does not express it in any way in his own words, then most likely nothing really happens. If you compare, then passing the game and getting into such situations, then I would answer with about the same intonation and feelings, so to speak. Therefore, the voice acting went one hundred percent to me. And most likely that's why she didn't go to someone.

t
tango7 22.12.20

Bairo
When GG's intonation does not match the music playing in the scene, it is still noticeable. It would be subjective if it were not for the plot and the tragic music, and the actor reads on fuck ... It's not about words, it's about intonation. The hero is dying here, people around him are dying, something is constantly happening, but he always, Karl, speaks with ONE intonation! My Windows 10 gives out more emotion than the type that read the text.
I repeat, it's not about words, there are just a lot of words, even too much. But if the person who reads the text is bored, this state is transmitted to the player. The word "Hello" can be said in different ways - and in one it will sound "I love you", in another "Fuck you". For this man, all his sentences sound like "I'm fucked up and I'm bored."

G
Grimganga 24.12.20

The wild skins saved me. I started as a corp and didn't shoot the Cross, otherwise it would have been a refund, I will explain the first 2 hours I turned off the game and wanted to refund I didn't like it, the first 30 hours what for I was playing this I thought, then I came to the conclusion that it was Polish Assassin's creed. I chose the topmost point of the map and started making badges and synchronizing the points, and already somewhere in the end I met Gudkov.

z
zubastik64 24.12.20

The voice acting is miserable, the mate is completely out of place, the impression is that it is voiced by the petty punks, who recently learned to swear. As for the game: did everyone eagerly wait for this for 8 years?

V
Vitalik87Gera 25.12.20

The voice acting is beautiful and merciless. She tore up and fell in love with herself, but made someone to spit toxicly.