3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex9663 10.12.20 05:59 pm

Will Amd Phenom be pulled? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Will Cyberpunk 2077 pull on the pros without sse4.1, sse4.2, AVX?
103 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 10.12.20

No

A
Alex9663 10.12.20

Did you check?

c
cheezette 10.12.20

I guess not. Without these instructions, modern games usually don't start

L
LIRW 10.12.20

Alex9663
On such CPY current solitaire to throw in our time.

L
LeoCastro 10.12.20

Alex9663
The game doesn't require these instructions, so boldly rock

A
Alex9663 10.12.20

LeoCastro
Did you check?

B
Be3yH4eG 10.12.20

Alex9663
Download, check not fate!? Play through the syforsnau. Problem?

P
Pavlo1983 10.12.20

Previously, I would have created such a theme, but in anticipation of the release of cyberpunk, the new comp collected, now instead of phenom I have a district 5, it certainly pulls. And about your question, I think that it is quite possible, download, try. In general, the game of projections are more demanding to the video card than to the processor, the witch 3 I generally at one time on the bi-core atlon, and on the 4-core phenoma he did fly. The main thing is that the video card directx 12 supported, well, and minimal settings graphics, or even below the minimum only with such an old processor, the witch at one time could cut grass and it gave a normal increase of phps)) can and then craftsmen will come up with how to optimize for ancient PC.

Z
Zorianin 10.12.20

LIRW wrote:
On such CPY current solitaire to throw in our time.
Yes. Only I now safely play RDR2 and Horayazn on his phenom 955 (enthusiasts released a fix). Normal solitaire, especially DDR2 :D
Another fact that Cyberpunk 2077 came out on the flawed very first XBOX one makes it clear that the game should work without problems on phenoms, at least on minimals.
Of course, I have no illusions and realize that with games made purely under PS5/XBSX, I do not shine much with a hairdryer, but with Cyberpunk is clearly not the case ...

F
Fant7 10.12.20

Zorianin
Can you link to these fixes?

Z
Zorianin 10.12.20

Fant7
In person

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
Only I now safely play RDR2 and Horayazn on his phenom 955 (enthusiasts released a fix).
Map Radeon 5850??? And how much horaison on Phenom RAM gobbled up at its frequency of 1333Mhz?

Alex9663
Better download and check, or then here the storytellers will tell how they have on phenoms everything is amazing.

Z
Zorianin 11.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Map Radeon 5850?
And man, the info did not change (already made edits). Now GTX 1050 ti

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
FC4 on phenoms 2 already ass
Yubiki officially added support for phenoms with a patch of 1.11 in FC5, and I passed it safely, without departures and bugs, and on high settings, though with a lock 30 fps ...

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And how much horaison on Phenom RAM gobbled up at its frequency of 1333Mhz?
I didn't measure, I don't do that. The game is fine and okay))) I have 12GB of RAM now

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
Yubiki officially added support for phenoms with a patch of 1.11 in FC5, and I passed it safely, without departures and bugs, and on high settings, though with a lock 30 fps ...
Vidos would have looked with pleasure) together with Horaizona
zorianin wrote:
Now GTX 1050 ti
In theory, it should be above 30 k/s with another, stronger, CPU

Z
Zorianin 11.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
Here's a bunch of farcical 5

Jas Horaizen will run the bench

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.20

Zorianin
What's this bunch?

Z
Zorianin 11.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Because there may be discomfort in the gameplay
Personally, I did not feel discomfort. As you can see from the screen of the farcray 5, there is a month, the game has long been safely removed, because passed, to install for the sake of Vidos, of course, I will not. Or if you're talking about Horaizen, I'm fine with it, too. I'm not fussy, because I don't expect much from my processor (for obvious reasons). And vidos do not know how to nag, never so bothered, and do not want to delve))) Nothing prevents to download the game and check yourself))
That's just a banch from the horiseen, but even worse became after yesterday's update of firewood nwidia (showed 27, now 23). Also, the constant optimization of shaders interferes with a little. But still the norm in the game itself. And about the norms I say naturally subjective to me, because everyone has their own requests and priorities.

But if you're really interested in the vidos, there's a lot of interest on YouTube.
Horaizn

RDR2

Far Edge 5

I hope after this claims will not be that I am a storyteller)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.20

Zorianin
zorianin wrote:
Nothing prevents you from downloading the game and checking yourself))
I have FC5/ND and Horaizon downloaded:
Spoiler

Z
Zorianin 13.12.20

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It's masochism, not play.
The taste and color of markers are different. You certainly compared your iron to mine. Why was this dispute even? The topic is about phenoms, and here is the district?

X
X_ray_83 13.12.20

Zorianin
Horizon's zD removed the AVX requirement like the last patch!